[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a girl is flirting or if I'm just a perv?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 360x240px
How can you tell if a girl is flirting or if I'm just a perv?
>>
File: Redhead.jpg (62KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
Redhead.jpg
62KB, 220x276px
Does she seek you out and talk to you when there is absolutely no reason at all?
>>
It's more, I go over to her place and she's sucking a lollipop. Or were hanging out and she brushes her boobs into my arm or back.
>>
>>16505295

ask her if she wants a back massage, procede to push her shirt up.. If she lets you undo her bra she wants the dick guaranteed 100%.
>>
>>16505312
Genius
>>
>>16505295
>ask her exactly what you asked the board
>>
>>16505333
Ok this actually might work.
>>
She wants you to make the moves. Brushing boobs on you? Come on. How can you be so fucking stupid? She wants the D
>>
>>16505366
Maybe I'm overthinking, but my one friend says she doesn't even realize if this happens sometimes
>>
>>16505390
That poster is a troll OP...
>>
>>16505390
Would she do it to a homeless dude?

You're obviously young and this is the common error. Young guys just don't believe the signals girls send. You wait to you get old when you have to make moves with no signals whatsoever.

If a girl brushed her tits on me, I would literally fuck her right there.
>>
>>16505341
That way if you're a respectful kind of guy, if she was like wtf, you can apologize and say sorry if that's blunt and maybe creepy, but I needed to ask so I know to not do anything you don't like or want. Whether you mean that statement or not the chick will probably be less weirded out by being asked in the first place if you apologize, then she thinks you asked for her sake instead of for your own goals. And she thinks you respect her.
>>
>>16505407
Most girls don't just hang out with homeless people for fun either... Homeless people is such a bad comparison. You're just a perv... Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but just sayin
>>
File: secretswimmingpool.jpg (254KB, 972x600px) Image search: [Google]
secretswimmingpool.jpg
254KB, 972x600px
>>16505433
A GIRL WILL NOT BRUSH HER TITS ON SOMEONE BY MISTAKE. IF SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T REALISE ITS HAPPENING SHE IS LYING FOR COVER. SHE IS BRUSHING HER TITS ON YOU BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO MAKE A MOVE ON HER.
>>
File: 1376470550324.jpg (42KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1376470550324.jpg
42KB, 515x515px
>>16505295

>How can you tell if a girl is flirting or if I'm just a perv?

What you're trying to do is find a way to verify what feelings she may or may not have for you without actually nutting up and pursuing her.

Well, unfortunately there's no cheat sheet for being a beta. Its a little strange that you walk into her house and the food she's eating is supposed to be some indication of how much she likes you. You're kind of weird, dude.

Grow a pair and ask her out. If you don't want to do that then just give up because you're never going to get anywhere with women if you don't put yourself out there and ask.

I've been turned down tons of times, and had sex with a ton of girls. Its a numbers game. You're never gonna win if you don't place a bet and toss the dice.
>>
>>16505442
No, but if a girl has tits they will brush someone by mistake. So instead of just pouncing, why not just ask?

And sometimes chicks just do it for attention. There's ways of finding out without scaring the girl away and still having a chance with her.
>>
>>16505295
What makes you think the two are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>16505295
This is easy.
Are you fuck ugly?
(This question solves my girl problems everytime)
>>
File: Dick pic.jpg (140KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dick pic.jpg
140KB, 1200x1200px
Send her a dick pic OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.