[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any advice on leaving your current home impromptu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: delevingne.jpg (115KB, 1156x899px) Image search: [Google]
delevingne.jpg
115KB, 1156x899px
Anyone have any advice on leaving your current home impromptu to live in another state/part of the countrt?

Im really tired of living in my parents house near a big city and id like to leave to a much more quiet part of the country and be alone.

Anyone ever pack their bags one day and take off without looking back?

pic unrelated
>>
>>16504499
how much money do you have in the bank and what skills do you have?

If you don't have any friends or family wherever you're going its extremely hard to start from scratch. If you don't have atleast $10k in the bank I wouldn't even bother. If you have a skill that will allow you to find a job easily like being a cook then you can get away with a bit less.
>>
Get a seasonal job some where that provides housing. Coolworks.com is a good place to start.
>>
>>16504505
My plan is to save up enough money and leave to a small town, rent a cheap place, possibly live out of a hotel/motel.

I dont have any special skills though. You think its harder or easier to get a job in a small possibly rural town compared to the city?
>>
>>16504499
Can we swit I hate my parents and the middle of nowhere I want to live in a big city fuck this
>>
>>16504520
Where do you live?
>>
>>16504519
MUCH harder to find work in a rural town, its the reason so many people leave their small towns after graduating school, very few opportunities compared to a city. Doubly so as an outsider with no connections to help you find work.
>>
>>16504529
>Much harder to find work

Same for blue collar work or something like target or a no name hardware store?
>>
>>16504539
It seems like the large factories that satellite some small towns are easy to get work at.

Also if you have an interest in career positions then paid internships are often easier to get than entry positions.
>>
>>16504523
NY and I'm 2 hours from the closest city and even that's small
>>
>>16504546
go to NYC buffalo or Rochester then
>>
>>16504573
Is it possible to live in NYC as a poorfag? I don't need a lot
>>
>>16504587
of course, there's 12 million people living there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.