[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I had finally gotten the break I've been waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151125_212000.jpg (31KB, 720x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_212000.jpg
31KB, 720x270px
I thought I had finally gotten the break I've been waiting for. Started going out with a girl and it seemed to be going well. I thought hey, maybe this medication is working and I'm just exuding this air of confidence I seemed to be lacking.
This morning she said she'd rather just be good friends, and that I have a "super personality " but she started liking someone else. Old me would have seen it coming.

I've tried tinder and okc and all that bullshit and none of it has gotten me anywhere. I've been exposed to a number of "growing up ugly" memes and I identify with all of them. Not wanting to be a defeatist, however, I redownloaded tinder today. Spent all of my likes and matched with two bots. Went through my old messages from last time and found this treasure.

Feeling the depression I thought I was finally over coming back. I'm so sick of being alone. I'm so sick of feeling like I'm behind the curve. I've busted my ass trying to make my life better and nothing has worked out. What do I do?
>>
When all else fails get money.
When you have money, everyhting else comes together.
>>
>>16501427
I'm not one of those people who can ask their fathers for a small loan of a million dollars. I'm not doing bad for where I am in life and where I started but if we're talking lambo money that's a few decades off. And I don't know that I can wait a few decades for life to be enjoyable.
>>
>>16501440
>I don't know that I can wait a few decades for life to be enjoyable.
You'll have to.
Welcome to male life.

You're either born rich or spend 20 years getting money and then fuck girls 20 years younger than you.

It's all about money.

If you have questions about what path to take, take the one that leads to riches.
>>
>>16501422
You need to stop comparing yourself to other people. I know this is easier said than done, especially since we are social creatures and create our own identity based on the perception of others.
So you'll need to take a few steps here to change your environment so that you can see how much worth you really have.

Here are some options:

1) join an organization where you can excel/be welcomed. Volunteer/religious groups are the most appreciative and kind towards new members, so that's what I'd suggest. The large amount of appreciation that comes both from the other volunteers as well as those who you are helping really helps to show what a difference you can make.

2) get fit, either by joining a club or finding a workout buddy. The physical exercise will do wonders for your self esteem, and the visible progress will get you hooked in no time. Check out /fit/ for some tips, but also take note that some of those guys are narcissistic and crazy. Don't become THAT self absorbed.

3) find a religion/belief system. You can make it up if you want to. Just find something to believe in and come up with a way to clearly decide right from wrong. By identifying a concrete system of morals to abide by, you will find security in your existence, and you will no longer rely on things like "how many friends you have" and "do you have a girlfriend" to indicate your value as a human.

4) go back to your family (if they're stable/supportive). Your family will always love you and support you, and they are a great pillar to rely on as you find your way.

Good luck Anon.
>>
>>16501449
>>16501440

real talk for a second. im rich. doesn't help in the least trying to get me laid. having a plane doesn't help if you still act like an aspie when you meet someone.
>>
>>16501463
It does, it really does.

It depends on who you want to date.

You ate some ordinary girl, she'll overlook your flaws because of money.

You date some Hollywood heiress, she wont't give a fuck about money.

Go on OKC or Tinder and mingle with the plebs
>>
>>16501473
>Go on OKC or Tinder and mingle with the plebs

i did. got one date after about six months. didn't get me laid.
>>
>>16501485
But did you have any dates?
>>
>>16501509
yes, i said as much in my second sentence. money didn't get me the date, though.

you can't really post your net worth in your profile.
>>
>>16501485
Holy shit it took you six months? I got a date after 3 days. Then went on the second date just last night. What are you using? Because tinder is fake as fuck, but okc is alright. Are you ugly, fat, don't know how to shower, or are an aspie?
>>
>>16501581
okc. i took it down a year ago. didn't feel like it was doing anything but stress me out.

im not ugly, as far as i can tell. i'm not fat, i lift, but I'm not v-shaped. you can't if i have a shirt on. i shower regularly.

im kind of an aspie i guess
>>
>>16501581
Op here. I like to imagine I meet your criteria, but I have had zero success and its been over a year.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.