[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop becoming an orbiter? Are there general rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do I stop becoming an orbiter?
Are there general rules of what not to do?
>>
Bump, I also need to know this
>>
Don't orbit someone
>>
Make a move.
>>
Stop feeling like you owe people things, most of all, your attention.

People giving you bad vibes? FUCK them.

Girl doesn't like you but wants to keep you in the friendzone? Never talk to her again.
>>
>>16500740
That is actually really stupid
Alot of relationships start between friends
>>
>>16501773
Not when you're an orbiter
>>
>>16500709
>this
>>
>>16500709
By not being a short chubby male.
>>
>>16501785
I know plenty of manlets that get pussy. It takes money, humor and charm but you can get there.
>>
>>16501773

This >>16501780

Those guys who spend all his time to fulfill the girl needs and trying to getting her attention always get friendzoned, stop giving a fuck about what she thinks of you, just pretend you are talking to an ugly bitch who seems to be a nice person and see if she show any signals of interest, then try your luck and make your move.

STOP FUCKING FEDORA TIPPING!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.