[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went through my boyfriends phone last night and it turns out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: _20151125_160054.jpg (70KB, 540x935px) Image search: [Google]
_20151125_160054.jpg
70KB, 540x935px
I went through my boyfriends phone last night and it turns out he's been cheating on me for the past 3 months. When I confronted him about it, he got mad and started yelling at me for going through his phone. He made me feel really bad and now idk if I should break up with him or not anymore. We've been together for 2 years btw
>>
>>16500670
break up, now... you were suspicious for a reason, your suspicions have been confirmed... time to go.

He's the asshole for lying.
>>
>>16500670
Why would you go through his phone? What made you think you were going to find anything worth searching in there? You shouldn't have gone through his phone. That's invasion of privacy, you don't just step over those boundries.
>>
>>16500670
>"my boyfriend cheated on me"
>doesn't immediately break it off

We need that /adv/ meme thread again
>>
>>16500670
Did this nigga NOT password-protect his phone?

>>16500707
>Why would you go through his phone?

Because men's idea of fun is drinking, playing sports, playing video games, shooting at stuff, having sex.

And women's idea of fun is to stuff their faces with chocolate while going through your phone to find that 1 thing to terrorize you with for the rest of your relationship.
>>
>>16500670
your boyfriend is a manipulative dick
end it

>>16500707
lol
>>
>>16500707
>cheater detected
When you are in a committed relationship you shouldn't have anything to hide.

Unless she was trying to steal his identity or seeing what he was saying about her to a friend, its fair game to see if your significant other is talking to members of the opposite sex for the purpose of cheating on you
>>
>>16500712
>women's idea of fun is to stuff their faces with chocolate while going through your phone to find that 1 thing to terrorize you with for the rest of your relationship

>being this autistic
>>
>>16500670
BREAK UP WITH HIM
>>
>>16500718

it's not a matter of having shit to hide

it's a matter of fucking privacy. i don't care if whoever's going through my phone is my mom, dad, sister or gf. it's my fucking phone and you keep your hands off it.
>>
>>16500735
Those who are innocent have nothing to hide.
>>
>>16500735
When you are in a committed relationship with someone you lose your right to that type of privacy. If you want to have your privacy, then don't get into a relationship, and definitely don't ever get married.
>>
I guess I should also mention that I'm living with him and he's working 2 jobs. I'm a full time student so I can't work. If I leave him, I don't have anywhere else to go, which is why I haven't ended it last night. I also don't have a job, so he pays for everything, he also mentioned that and made me feel terrible.

For those asking. I went through his phone because the other day, he was constantly texting instead of talking to me. In fact he ignored me completely which is very unlike him. I was only curious what he was talking about.
>>
File: ayyy.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>16500735
>>16500707
Buttflustered cheater detected
>>
>>16500754
You need to become independent. That's the only fault I see in your situation. You were right to be suspicious, your suspicions were confirmed, now you need to figure out how to take care of yourself and get the fuck out. It's already over if hes talking to other people.
>>
Reported OP to FBI for invasion of privacy. Enjoy your prison sentence, OP.
>>
>>16500754
>I went through his phone because the other day, he was constantly texting instead of talking to me. In fact he ignored me completely which is very unlike him. I was only curious what he was talking about.

You sound like youre very clingy and possibly detachment issues. Also just like my little sister that I want to punch in the face for being so nosy
>>
>>16500670
>bf cheated
>he got mad
>now I feel bad

If you are sure he cheated, fucks sake, leave him. If you feel like not doing it, I can do what he did to you, since it seems to work, aka getting mad and yelling FUCKING BITCH YOURE WORTHLESS DOGSHIT IF YOU DONT DUMB HIM, HE WILL JUST GO AROUND FUCKING ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY WILL AL LAUGH AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK.

>>16500754

Now I think you are a troll. That, or youre confirming women are worthless gold diggers.

BF: Hur hur I pay the grocerys and rent and work I can fuck any bitch I want, fuck off bitch, also get tested for AIDS that hooker I just did looked sick, heres some money for the test
OP: Seems reasonable ^_^ okay honey <3
>>
Of course hes pissed, his dumb ass got caught. Dump him and find a real man. Tell him that too. Tell him " you are a retarded little child and im done with you, im going to find a real man who knows how to take care of a woman." Then drop the mic and leave. Hell bitch and moan because his arrogant egotiatical dumb ass thinks he should be able to do whatever he wants and you are supposed to be okay with that. Either stand up for yourself, or be prepared for a life of this. I watched my sister go through the same shit and she stayed. Now 20 years later, hes still the same dick and shes so beat down and psychologically broke, if i didnt mind jail, he wouldnt have anything left to cheat with.
>>
>>16501483
> going to find a real man who knows how to take care of a woman.
>woman need looking after
>>
>>16500670
Break up with the scum and don't look back.

Here as a good example of a gentleman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfDVasDnqC8
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
He will deny it even you catch him with his hands in the cookie jar. Dump him, cause he'll keep doing it. I should know.
>>
Go live with your parents or something OP, don't stick around just because he provides for you. At the end of the day he still cheated on you and there's no reason to stay with someone like that regardless of your situation
>>
>>16500670
>now idk if I should break up with him or not anymore
>someone cheats on you
>you dont dump them

believe me, this will happen again if you stay with him
>>
>>16500712
Literally my ex
>>
>>16500754

>If I leave him, I don't have anywhere else to go, which is why I haven't ended it last night. I also don't have a job, so he pays for everything

Ohhh, so he is cheating cunt and you're a gold digger, i don't know why are you complaining, i think you both deserve each other.
>>
There is no universe in which that first number is a 5
>>
If your immediate reaction is to not leave immediately then I feel really bad for you
>>
>>16500670
Break up with him. Who cares if you didn't have a warrant, the point is he cheated on you and now he's trying to manipulate you into staying with him through guilt.
>>
>>16500752
I'm married and we don't go through each other's phones. Obviously we use each other's phones (like "can I google something on your phone? Mine is charging") but we don't read each others messages.
This is not for our privacy but for our friends and families.
If my sister is worried about some personal problem she doesn't want my husband to read it.
What if his mum contacts me and asks me what he wants for xmas?
>>
>>16502341

But she is guilty of being a snooping ho. If I were her BF, I'd dump her ass first.

Can't trust a female like that. What's next? Going through my finances, logging down my account numbers, rummaging through my investment account? No ma'am, gotta put an end to that before it gets started.

>and implying this wasn't a shit test by the BF to see how trustworthy this girl is

She can't be trusted.
>>
>>16500735
Sounds like a child, it's mine so you can't see it. You're probably 15 and your parents still pay for your phone and they do search your phone because you're done faggy goth kid.
>>
In your situation I would advice you to just stick to him since he's paying you everything.You might even want to cheat yourself just don't get caught like he did...What a dumbass he is sorry to insult your BF.
>>
>>16500670
In my book snooping through his phone is a similar breach of trust as cheating is.

That being said, I'd still dump his ass for cheating. Once a cheater always a cheater. So he'll definitely do it again. And it wasn't like he cheated on you once while being drunk and lonely or anything. He betrayed you for 3 months.

Get rid of him immediately!
>>
>>16502383
Oh and don't forget to tell him that he's awful in bed!
>>
>>16500752
What a bunch of bullshit! I'm in a committed relationship for over 8 years now and I've never looked through my GF phone and neither has she.
She can use it whenever she wants but I expect her to respect my privacy. There are somethings in my life that she has no business in. Even if that's just me discussing a present or surprise I've got planned for her.
We are still individual people with their own separate lives.
So NO, looking through your partners phone is NEVER OK!

But neither is cheating, so dump his sorry ass!
>>
>>16500670
Leave. He's a total dick for blaming you after he's been caught cheating.
>>
>>16500670
You shouldn't have gone through his phone, it's a violation of trust.
He shouldn't have cheated, it's a violation of trust.

>should I break up with him?
With trust violated on both sides, how is this even a question? You two obviously aren't meant to be together.
>>
>>16500670
he is yelling at you because caught him out. ditch his stupid lying cheatin' ass already!

the other reason he was yelling is snooping is breach of trust. but thats for another day.
>>
>>16500670
Cheat on him
>>
>>16502383
>"I'm a cheater so I'll tell people it's not that bad and guilt trip OP to feel better about myself"
>>
>>16500720
>being this female
>>
If he had nothing to hide then he'd let you go through his phone without trouble. Knowing that he lied and cheated, break up immediately hes an asshole go fine someone better and cut all contact with him.
>>
>>16500752
Absolutely. You want nobody to look at your phone but still wipe your ass when you get older down the line? Not going to friggn happen. Keep jerking off forever.
>>
>>16500670
>2 years
That's fucking nothing. You should have dropped him from the get-go.
>>
>>16500712
You're not even wrong.
That hurts.
>>
Guy here, respect yourself and break up with him.
He will never be honest with you.
>>
See his reaction is everything here. I do think it's possible for someone to cheat but still love their women. But the fact that he got mad instead of feeling terrible and apologizing shows he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>16503528
this. if he was more scared or sad and regretful instead he might be worth keeping. drop his ass
>>
>>16503528
>>16503557
Why would he be worth keeping

Why is cheating not that big of a deal for some girls
>>
>>16500752
This is complete bullshit. I've been in committed relationships. I take my fucking privacy or she goes.

Your boyfriend is a douche. Dump him.
>>
>>16503586
Look I've never cheated and never really thought about it. It's easy to say yeah you've been together for 2 years but he cheated so dump him. But in reality it isn't that easy to just end something like that.

You're with a women for 4 years you love her and one day you found out she cheated on you. Can you really say you could just end it right there no problem? I don't think I necessarily could.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.