[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ I am 20 and recently got married to my gf whos 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
hey /adv/

I am 20 and recently got married to my gf whos 21 and finishing college. I recently started college ( I was held back a year because I moved to the U.S 7 years ago). i do not feel like college is what I need right now. I'm living with my mother and my wife. I am currently unemployed and I'm looking. I do not know what I wanna do but I do know what I enjoy learning about and working with. I enjoy computers, crime and shady business.

my question is. I want to live with my wife and stop depending on my mother. She has done enough for me. I want to have my own apt with my wife NOW. I do not want to wait until I am done with college. I was looking into getting an IT certificate but I heard it's really competitive and im not sure on how to go about that. I plan on working full time and taking 1,2 maybe 3 classes per semester. Major in computer science and try to get an ESL certificate ( I am bilingual, speak and write fluent English and Spanish).
>>
The majors and certificates aren't that important. Learn how to IT, do IT and post it on the internet, and find people in your field online or at conventions that can lead you to employment.
>>
I'm in a similar situation myself, so I'd also like to see someone's advice.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>16495432
how do I go about learning IT? I am currently going to community college and the classes for IT are limited.
>>
IT certificates are not competitive to get, but you need to study if you want to pass, the tests are insane.
>>
>20
>married
>still in school
Could you fuck up any harder
>>
>>16495462
The internet
>>
http://www.measureup.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAj8uyBRDawI3XhYqOy4gBEiQAl8BJbdEVdH3x0KUzqAICrQCYLxuZuU2gn2FxPn9bqK7er9waAn2x8P8HAQ
>>
>>16495482
life is easier when you have a good teammate
>>
>>16495592

>implying that real life is a disney movie.

I wish you the best luck m8.
>>
>>16495482
Sure he could! He hasn't knocked her up. As long as he doesn't do that it's all gravy.
>>
>>16495419
You should start college now, if you're mother is willing to help you. Phase in a PT job as classes allow, as your wife will soon be working FT, and can actually save money while you do this.

After this, an apartment on your own may be possible, but a poor choice. Financial security is not a joke, and you should take any help your mother offers, such as free housing.

Your wife works, you go to school, work PT, and you save money while you can. Do not rush because you are young and stupid, which is a fact.
>>
>>16495624
I've been married 13 years. That Anon is right. And I got married at 19. Fuck the haters. As long as you don't have kids too soon you'll be fine.
>>
>>16495631
My mom can barely help. I do not have much freedom since I live with her. I do not want to be a burden for her anymore. My wife and I are thinking of getting a 2 bedroom apt and rent one room to one of our friends
>>
>>16495632
props to you man! 13 years is a long time. Puts a smile on my face hearing stories of other people getting married young and staying together
>>
>>16495788
I know. As optimistic as I am, I still realize how rare it is. I think the key is communication about ALL contingencies and waiting to have kids until we'd matured as individuals and as a team. Our oldest is 3
>>
>>16495812
thats great. Her and I talked about having kids in our late 20's I can see that you did just that haaha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.