[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a girl for a hug? We don't know each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1267957235dryhumpingdog.gif (2MB, 242x244px) Image search: [Google]
1267957235dryhumpingdog.gif
2MB, 242x244px
How do I ask a girl for a hug? We don't know each other that well so it's gonna be awkward either way.. but should I just say hi to her and spread my arms out and hope she takes the hint, or actually explicitly ask her for a hug, or do something else entirely?
>>
Do you WANT to be labelled a creep or something?
>>
>>16491507
I don't MIND being labelled as a creep.
>>
>>16491501
>We don't know each other that well
Why the fuck would you do such a thing? Most people, in general, are not comfortable letting others breech their personal space unless it's a good friend.

>>16491537
>I don't MIND being labelled as a creep.
You should, if you ever want friends or a relationship.
>>
You don't ask.
>>
>>16491773
I don't want to be friends with this girl though.. just want to hug her because the bitch is damn cute.

>>16491788
So.. just spread my arms wide and hope she lets me hug her?
>>
>>16491501
Don't ask for a hug.

>>16491537
You should.
Don't physically invade this girl's space.
Think about someone who is awkward and makes you uncomfortable. Wouldn't you feel violated if they made unwanted physical content with you? Why would you want to make someone else feel like that? It's not worth it
>>
>>16491802
>I don't want to be friends with this girl though..
So? You thinking that this behavior is okay will lead to other strange thoughts.

>So.. just spread my arms wide and hope she lets me hug her?
That's the least creep option, but it's not going to happen.
>>
>>16491805
Uhh, I don't know anyone who makes me feel uncomfortable.. But I don't think I would feel violated, it would just be unpleasant but it's not like I would hate that person for doing it or anything.

>>16491820
I have enough strange thoughts where a few more wouldn't matter :P THIS is probably one of those thoughts, actually..

>That's the least creep option, but it's not going to happen.
Worth a try.
>>
File: 1295385428596.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1295385428596.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>"Come here, babe"
>She hugs you
>>
>>16491805
I get hugged by stranger girls all the time. Its fucking annoying because if the roles were reversed people would be thinking a guy was giant creep.
>>
>>16491876
>worth a try

Just no, dude. Shit will be really awakward, she will decline and label you as creep forever.
>>
>>16491962
That's an acceptable outcome for me.
>>
"Hey lemme get a quick hug", then go for the hug

Dont let her have time to think about it
>>
This depends entirely on your degree of social grace, the characteristics of the population you find yourself among, physical attractiveness, and luck.

If I wanted to do it, I'd literally say "yo dog, lemme get that hug one time." Done it a time or two at parties. Of course, a party is a much different atmosphere than wherever you're talking about- public transit or campus or wherever.

Unfortunately, you probably won't know if you're capable of making shit like this work until you try it.

Fortunately (I...guess?) you claim to not give two shits if people think you're creepy.
>>
When I saw her I would just smile and approach her with my arms wide open like I want to hug.

Girls are quite happy to hug just about anyone as a greeting. Don't expect it to be anything other than a short, curt hug unless she knows you well.

Now if you want to cuddle with her, that's a different story.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.