[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bag.jpg (196KB, 1300x714px) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
196KB, 1300x714px
i've been expelled from college for street racing and also my roomates sent in a complaint that i didn't contribute to the dorm at all (not cleaning, stocking it with food, etc.) despite the fact that i dont fucking live there
how do i not feel like my life is over
i dont know what to do
i dont want to go back home
i dont know what to do
i've just been driving around, i've left the state
>>
Just keep rolling.
You're living free. What's to hold you back from whatever you want now?
>>
Get a job, live broke for a while, start college over.
>>
>>16485828
c'mon man
>>
>>16485849
i cant
>>
>>16485852
He's right and you're wrong, ass-faggot. Not getting a degree is so far from the end of life you don't even know. Your response to this situation is understandable (since you're on 4chan) but irrational
>>
>>16485930
fuck off
not everyone was spoiled like you
i have nothing
im going to write a suicide letter and mail it to my parents
use a different name for the rest of my life
help me write it
>>
>>16485824

Oh man, it's you again, the guy who kept insisting he didn't live where he lived and therefore shouldn't have to clean but gave no context of where he actually did live.

You sound like you have legitimate brain damage.
>>
>>16485954
how many times do i have to repeat it that i live out of my car
i said that in every thread and nobody got it
jesus christ
>>
>>16485938
You have nothing because you keep making poor choices. Why do you even ask for advice if you're not going to follow it?
>>
>>16485824
Go back home and stop making shitty decisions. You might be able to enroll in half term courses at a CC at this point. If not, get a job and stop acting like a child then enroll next semester.
>>
>>16485962
So where did you shower? Was every meal fast food? Did you keep all of your stuff in your car? You're a pretty bad street racer if you do.

I have a feeling you hung around your dorm way more than you want to admit and are just a lazy weird fuck.
>>
>>16486082
Get off it
>>16486062
>CC
Yeah OK
>>
>>16485824
What film is this?
>>
>racing car
>at 18
>have nothing

Pick one.
>>
Lmao
>>
>>16486773
DUDE
>>
>>16486905
WEED
>>
>>16485824
>street racing
Don't be a little faggot boy racer in your ricer (or whatever piece of shit mommy and daddy bought you).

It's fucking pathetic, and if you were put on a real track, in a real car, you'd probably kill yourself by the third corner.

If racing is something you want to do, do it properly. Get training, and do it on a track or closed/private roads.

Bonus points if you choose rally. Sliding inches from solid trees and other potentially deadly hazards is nothing like putting your foot down attempting to "race" some other prepubescent little kid in some piece of shit his parents probably paid for.
>>
Oh I rememer you. You so had this coming. Amazing to see idiots get burnt. Next time don't makes stupid choices based on stubbornness and learn to compromise. That way you don't get fucked over by other people responding poorly to you and having rules on their side.
>>
>>16485938
Lol you are such a whiny little brat
>things didn't unfold exactly how i wanted
>better kill myself
>I have nothing I'm just driving in my car

Typical man-child
>>
>>16488235
But I wasn't going to actually kill myself you idiot
>>16488171
Shut up, you know nothing about me
>>
Guys its a month from christmas why so mad :^)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.