[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that look of disgust she gives you Why do women do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1447116998194.png (163KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1447116998194.png
163KB, 303x566px
>that look of disgust she gives you

Why do women do this?
I try not to be bothered by things like that and stay positive but it still hurts a little.
>>
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>16482149
Well, if you are an ugly, smelly, possibly fat bastard... What do you expect?
>>
Me and my bros give each other looks of disgust jokingly all the time, so I kind of have a built in response to laugh or return a more intense look of disgust and then laugh when she backs off.

Maybe those will work for you, OP. Bottom line is to not take it seriously, regardless of whether she is or not. She might get mad at you for it, but so long you don't take her seriously, you can't lose.
>>
>>16482209
I think I'm just average.
>>
>>16482149

disgust is a natural emotion. If they give it to you, you've done something disgusting. If you're hitting on them or they perceive that you are, it's natural to be revulsed by someone you find unattractive. Don't take it so personally, move on
>>
>>16482217
Damn, thought so.
Time to forget and move on. She never used to do it before though.
>>
>>16482149
Quit staring at me and maybe I wouldn't have to glare at you.
>>
>>16482220
women naturally know within seconds whether or not they want to have sex with you. After that is a VERY brief period in which you might charm them to change their mind. If you don't do that, it's too late.

sorry bud, better luck next time
>>
>>16482241
Incorrect, we are people too.
>>
>>16482241
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>16482149
>Why do women do this?
They want you to go away, but do not want to interact with you directly, lest you take that as a sign of interest.
>>
>>16482149
If they give you this look it actually means they want you. Grab their boobs in a show of sexual attraction and they should reciprocate in kind. Good hunting, anon.
>>
>>16482149
>Why do women do this?
It feels good to express contempt because it makes them feel superior, which feels good. If you react ashamedly to their expression, it makes them feel even better because they see they got to you, which makes them feel powerful, which feels good. The correct response is to sneer back. Your expression of disgust shows them that you are not bothered by their negative feelings about you, and that you have negative feelings about them, which makes them feel bad because people do not like others to feel negatively about them.
>>
>>16482245
>im fucking plying

women are a meme
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.