[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and gf, both 21, christmas comin up. She's never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1400147312701.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400147312701.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Me and gf, both 21, christmas comin up. She's never had a necklace before and wants one. Easy present right? I'll get her a necklace.

Oh, but where she works happens to sell necklaces too, and as an employee, she gets first pick on black friday shit, PLUS employee discount on top of it, and she's thinking about getting a necklace.

Let's say she does get one. Should I still give her the one I'm planning to get which could potentially be worse then the one she gets where she works considering she'll get such a reduced price. Girls like having more than one necklace right? I wanted to keep it a surprise but should I just tell her I was gonna get her one?
>>
let her get the necklace and get her a dildo instead
>>
>>16482115
What the fuck? How poor is this broad that she's never owned a necklace before?
>>
>>16482115
If I was her, I'd love yours more no matter what. It will be a present from the person I love, a person who has stayed who knows how much time thinking about me, about what I may like or may not. This adds value 200% to whatever I can buy myself.
But all the people are different. I don't know your gf, maybe she doesn't think about this stuff :/
>>
>>16482123
I'm 19, never owned make up. I have money to buy more expensive stuff, I just hate make up. Maybe in five years I'll change my mind...who knows?
>>
>>16482165
Yeah, except no one's talking about you.
>>
Talk to her. Screw surprises. Does she wear earrings? Can you get her some to match the necklace she chooses? Also, it is totally possible (crazy, right?) to own more than one necklace.
>>
>>16482177
>Girls like having more than one necklace right?
>it is totally possible (crazy, right?) to own more than one necklace.

He already acknowledged this, you just look dumb.
>>
>>16482169
>>
>>16482212
Shit. Someone on the internet thinks I look dumb.
>>
>>16482234
There's no 'think' about it, you just were dumb. I hope the embarrassment received here today makes you think more.
>>
>>16482115
She'll love yours more no matter what. If it seems like she's just going to get her a regular necklace and pendant, you should definitely get her a locket with a good picture of both of you inside. You've been together long enough tjat you know her tastes in jewelry right?
>>
>>16482283
2 years, I don't really know her taste in jewellery. All her earrings pretty much look the same to me. I thought a locket with a picture would be more of a valentine's thing no? Seems weird to me to hand her a christmas present like "Don't forget, I'm your boyfriend lol!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.