[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Internet girlfriend who lives with me cheated on me, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000007951394Small.jpg (510KB, 857x560px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000007951394Small.jpg
510KB, 857x560px
tl;dr Internet girlfriend who lives with me cheated on me, what do I do?

>Met on-line on a game
>chatted and "e-dated" for 2 years
>I'm from the UK, she's Anerican
>she's 4 years older than me, was living with her mother; no job
>I lived on my own and had a job
>visited her a few times, fell in love etc..
>she wants to move in with me, I work out all the details
>been living together now for 4 years
>she's got social anixety and what not doesn't really leave the house
>hasn't found a job yet, but cleans the house, does the laundry etc.. so I don't worry about it
>also got a joint account set up that I pay into every month if she needs stuff or we need stuff for the house
>spends most of her time on the pc, gaming and stuff
>had made a few on-line friends
>one of them is Birtish
>have to go on a work thing for a few days
>doesn't text or call me, maybe she thinks I'm busy
>come back, she wants to talk; starts crying
>she invited her on-line friend round, swears they didn't have sex but they did kiss
>don't believe her
>get into an argument, she says she was lonely; keeps on apologising

I'm crashing with a friend at the moment as I can't be near her right now. We have to break up as she's cheated on me, but she has nowhere to go. She's got no money or anything and relies on me for everything, do I just put her on a flight and send her back to her mum? I still love her and want to look after her, but I can't be with her after thise.
>>
Box up her things and drop her and them off at her 'cuddle' friends place.

Not your problem now!
>>
Sorry man same thing happened to me but just before the move in stage. Youre nicer than i am i would just kick her out.
>>
Her new efriend cant support her? She searched for an affair, the guy fell for it. You did what you could and wanted to help her out and she didn't take it in consideration when invited the friend.

I would ask her what she wanted to do as a last effort to have empathy.
>>
>>16481953

1) You're clearly heartbroken, but not enough to not care about her anymore. Wait it out for a few days, then talk to her.

2) If there's no chance of reconncelliation, then get her stuff, neatly and without any harm, completely out of your place, and make sure she knows how to get it, without the chance of anyone else grabbing it. Usually done by telling them when (get your stuff on friday).

3) If there is a chance of reconcilliation, be very, VERY wary of her behaviour in the future, but don't poison it with mistrust. What I mean is that you don't actively assume she's lying, but don't believe everything she says, verify it if possible.
3.a) If you do that, also find out the source problem. Boredom? Sexual incompatibility?

4) Last, but not least, she cheated, yes, but assume that she didn't sleep with the guy. If she was that heartless, she wouldn't tell you, first thing you come back.
>>
>>16481953
tell her that you're just the kind of person who can't get pasted those kind of things.
you love her, but you know you'll never trust her again and that she needs to move out.
take it from there.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 269x187px
So because she is completely reliant on you there can't be any consequences for her breaking trust with you? The fact she is staying at your place when she fucked up speaks volumes. No wonder she cheated on you, she knows your a push over and expects to be forgiven. Just go back to her, you little doormat.
>>
>>16481953
You have to do what you want to do. Some people might call you a doormat, but if you love her & think it's worth saving, then try. At least she told you the truth.

I have always been very quick to say ditch them until it happened to me. My boyfriend cheated on me while I was pregnant. It's taken 5 years to get past it, and it hasn't been easy, but I was too scared to finish it and be a single parent. Now, I'm glad I had that fear as it made me try harder at the relationship & we're happy now.
>>
>>16481983
Spoken like a true neckbeard virgin.
>>
>>16481953
You should send her on a flight back to her mom. Be gentle but firm, and most importantly do it quickly. Do not let her stall. If you live somewhere else in the UK besides England, make certain to consult the rules of common-law marriage first. I think Ireland might still offer certain protections to unmarried cohabitants, and four years is a long time. You are not morally obligated to "look after her" in this circumstance, and you said it yourself that you cannot be with her.

Alternatively, if you love her so much that her absence would be insufferable, then stay with her. But you must accept that if you stay together, she will undoubtedly cheat on you again no matter what excuse or promise she swears by. You must evaluate what is best for your own well being in this case. Her well being no longer matters.
>>
ITT: Fags advising OP to be a kek.

Ayy lmao
>>
>>16481953

>I was lonely! You left me alone for so long! I needed company!

SEND HER HOME.

You wanted a girlfriend and potential wife,
not a fucking pet you take care of that wags her tail and sniffs the hands of any stranger that gives her attention while your out of the house.

That's a pathetic excuse. Imagine if you had been away for a few more days? She might have just flat out fucked the guy for the attention. And all she was going to say is "I was lonely, I needed attention!" which is indirectly blaming you for leaving her alone.

You sound like you are well grounded. You have a job, and you have your own place. She needs to get her fucking life straight if she can't go a couple of days without needing attention from any human with a penis.

If it was just loneliness, why did she specifically pick a guy? Why couldn't it have been a girl friend of hers? She had some interest for the guy and wanted him there. You better fucking believe that she was giddy and full of anticipation when she gave that guy YOUR address and eagerly awaiting for him to show up.

It's hilarious isn't it. In your own home, with all your possessions which belong to you, she essentially forgets you exist for a few hours and this other guy becomes the object of which she craves his attention. Bonus points for if you have pictures of you or both of you together in plain sight.

You might as well kick her out as well. If you aren't at home, she's probably talking to that other guy right now because she's "so lonely and he left me all alone even though i apologized i need someone to talk to!!!!".

You're an adult. She isn't. It's unfortunate, but that's how things are. Send her home, tell her that there may or may not be a chance things could work out if both of your feelings change, but right now, you have no more trust or faith in her. Maybe this will be the kick in the ass she needs to change her fucking life.

Good luck dude. I watched this scene unfold twice in my life.
>>
>>16481975
This is either a c u c k or a girl. Which one is it?
>>
>>16482317

A poly-enthusiast. Somewhat effeminate male (guy that wants to be a guy, but has a lot of female traits).
And while on the dubject, why all the hate for kekolds? It's not my cup of tea, but it gets way more hate than it should...
>>
>>16482332
>A poly-enthusiast.

I knew it was a c u c k. It's not that they're hated, it's just that most of us don't want to be associated with someone who is pleausured by his own girl humiliating him.
>>
>>16481953
>I still love her
I'd give her a chance desu. Will be hard to ever trust her again though.
>>
>>16482343

*sigh*
Great, more disinformation.
The fetish isn't so much about being hummiliated by their girl, as it is about her being pleasured. Yes, I do have contact with them. Yes, I asked, because it came up (suppose you could call me the bull on 2 occasions). If the humiliation was the central part of it, they wouldn't need a third party.

And you wouldn't BE associated with it/about it, if you didn't specifically ASK about it.
>>
Yeah, back to mums so she can't get laid until she gets on her feet.
That is the ultimate punishment.
>>
send her back to mama
>>
>>16482348
You were the one who asked, remember? Fuck off, seriously, no one wants your kind around here. You'd fit right in in tumblr, though.
>>
>>16482347
>I'd give her a chance

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>16482489

Check again. Specifically >>16482317
>This is either a c u c k or a girl. Which one is it?

But, meh, you don't want to see me, you're just as welcome to bugger off.
>>
>>16481953
Don't let her stay with you, she doesn't deserve it.

Clearly she doesn't love you cos she's kissing other guys, shes just using you because she's got nothing.

Send her away, honestly
>>
>>16481953
Don't see anything reason to even put her on a plane. Kick her out and let her figure it out. You don't owe her anything anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.