[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i fix my uneven tanline without overcompensating for whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 20151119_202403-1.jpg (1MB, 1447x1342px) Image search: [Google]
20151119_202403-1.jpg
1MB, 1447x1342px
how do i fix my uneven tanline without overcompensating for whats already tanned? being outside for 3 hours a day due to classes fucked my arms, my neck, my back, pussy, crack, etc
>>
something similar happened to me

afterwards I spent many weeks (maybe months) without going on the sun and my skin became normal
>>
>>16480826
How have you not learned to wear sunscreen when you go out?

No exceptions, sunscreen on every time you go into the sun. Spf 30.
>>
>>16480848
classes require going outside. entire commons/quad has no roof, besides halls and rooms.
>>
>>16480856
I did a little bit of search here, and sunscreens won't prevent your skin from tanning
>>
>>16480882
I just went to florida, went to beach twice + just walking around outside. I doused myself in spf 90, i turned 1 shade darker and with zero tanlines. 2 Friends who were with me both neglected appropriate sunscreen, 1 had bad back sunburn and got super dark (white girl) and the other (latin girl) was vvveeery tan.
>>
>>16480900
-op
not trying to get darker, just trying to even the color
>>
>>16480910
your dense, put sunscreen on your already tan expised parts. They will only get slightly darker, then expose the rest of your skin to 'catch up'.

One afternoon at a time, you may only need a few hours to 'even'
>>
>>16480920
how do you suppose i keep the bottom half of my torso expised during windy season in the desert with 20 minutes of sun and 8 hours of classes
>>
>>16480936
Weekend afternoon you dummy, then once its even then sunscreen the shit out of yourseld everyday.
>>
>>16480943
>20 minutes of sun a day
>reasonable for weekends only
>>
Do you have access to a tanning bed? That can get you a more even tan.
>>
>>16480955
i live off of local melee tourney winnings. also, given im in the desert, tanning beds/booths are very few and far between.
>>
>>16480951
What in the world are you saying.

Get your but out there between 11-2 on a Saturday. Do your homework to kill boredom.
>>
>>16480963
im saying i have no time, transportation, nor nearly any money. i just want ez solution to bad tan
>>
>>16480974
Taking your shirt off and going outside is free.

Sunscreen does costs money, but i am sure somebody you live with has some (you live in a desert) and will allow you to use it.
>>
>>16480984
20 minutes of sun, usually (around this time of year) blocked by mountains. literally the only sun i get is whatever makes its way through the heavy ass clouds.
>>
>>16480990
If you got that dark from a few months of just classes, you might just have to make saturday sun a staple for a month.

Btw lotion tan (spray tan) is god awful and will look worse then what you have.
>>
>>16481004
7 of my 8 classes are outside classes and that was during summer when there was more sun than not.
>>
>>16481045
Well then lesson learned for next year ya?

Looks like you may just be farmer tanninin it up this winter.
>>
>>16480826
some chicks dig the farmer's tan OP, just roll with it for a while.
>>
>>16481076
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.