/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love /b/. What do I do? I don't know what to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download_20150927_224947.jpg (306KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
download_20150927_224947.jpg
306KB, 961x961px
I'm in love /b/. What do I do? I don't know what to say to her to kick off a relationship. I know she at least somewhat likes me, but I don't completely know. She has been recently in a predicament with her parents. How do I comfort her. She knows that i like her but I think she is waiting for me to do something. Help...
>pic related, it's her.
>>
Op here. Wrong board tag. Need some advice...
>>
My advice is to not like fatties
>>
Leverage her daddy issues into becoming the new alpha of her life. She will become dependent on you so long as you insert yourself into the father figure role. Also in seriousness, just open with something like how's life treating you? Its harmless and opens discussion into her personal life
>>
She isn't fat, just Camera angle. Actually quite average. It's actually mommy issues. Daddy is a chill dude who made a poor decision.
>>
>>16480938
Nothing wrong with liking a fatty, but don't deny you like it.
>>
Man it hurts. I just want to say how I feel. Waited for 4 years. She talks with me everyday. Walk to classes together. You might think she's fat, but I dont. I happen to be 5' 10" at 140 lbs. So I'm not fat by any means. I'm just So close yet so far...
>>
>>16481005
You'll never know if you never try™
>>
What's the best way to approach her with starting a relationship? I just want to hold her and not let go. Feels like there is a hole in my chest, like I'm missing something.
>feels bad man
>>
mAKE A MOVE YOU KEK AND DON'T FEAR REJECTION THEN TAP THAT PHAT ASS
>>
>>16480638

Hold her hand next time you walk her to class. If she pulls away or looks uncomfortable, you will know your answer.

Don't tell her you love her, though. Even if you think you do, hold on to that for a bit.

If you are going to ask her on a date, though, don't pussy foot around with it. Make sure she knows its a date. (This is easy to accomplish. Use the word "date".) Don't take her to a movie, though. Go do something fun.
>>
>>16480638

>I'm in love
>Posts her picture on 4chan

you're off to a great start, dumbass
>>
>>16480638
I wish I had such manly eyes.
>>
>>16482373
Yeah, this.
>>
Nigga she fat. Tell her she fat and suicide her.
>>
>>16480638
If she was only fat..

>man eyes
>potato face caked with make up
>showing roots
>>
>>16480638
What's his name?
>>
>>16480638
She's got braces. And huge eyebrows. And her arm looks all pudgy? Are you 12 or a pedo?

And why are you posting this poor kids picture on 4chan? What are you doing?
>>
>>16482382
>>16482454
>>16482460
>>16482469
>>16482500
you guys are all faggots and not even funny. go to /b/

OP, i like what >>16482364 said. do that.
>>
>>16482566
>>16482364
Thanks guys. /b/tard myself, I can tell when someone is genuinely looking for help. They can't call themselves /b/ros. But thanks anyway. I asked her if she wanted to go out and she said she was just waiting for me to ask.
>feels good man
>infinite happy
>>
>>16482839
>>16482839
nice, man! congrats!

i do have a question though.
does "do you want to go out" immediately mean "we are a couple" now?
>>
>>16482864
No, it doesn't. Exclusivity is not built from one date. If you want to be a couple, don't go out with anyone else, but you can't expect that from someone else right off the bat.
>>
>>16482864
>>16482885
We have been hanging out for a while. I just wanted to make it a more definitive situation. I wanted to know that I hadn't mired down in the cliché but all too real "friendzone"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.