[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's a girl i fucking love. but she has some other dude,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1440042669868.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1440042669868.gif
2MB, 540x303px
there's a girl i fucking love. but she has some other dude, a fucker who's better than me in every aspect, getting closer to her.
how can i win her over?
pls help me. i need you, guys.
>>
Is that a corndog? Man I want a corndog right now.

Dude just get on that guy's level and get some other chick. Get all the other chicks. Then they can all make corndogs for you.
>>
Become better than her man and then realise you're too good for her and find someone even better.
>>
>>16479758
FORGET HER
Find someone else to love. Winning someone over never works out. This is a fight you can't win. Meet someone else.
>>
>>16479758
Rope/ ductape is a good way
>>
>>16479758
>how can i win her over?

you can't

your best bet is to get a clue

and find some other girl who is more compatible with you
>>
gonna sound dickish, but some one once said that f you love someone, let them go. if she really likes this dude, and u want her to be happy, let her go.
>>
>>16479897
don't listen to this faggot or any other pussy betas

Women are stupid and don't know how to gauge competition, it's you who thinks he's better. And that's entirely subjective. Objectively, should he be able to lift more than you or make more money than you then that's real competition.

In any case you need to PREPARE. Because you believe he has some features that are better than yours, you will diminish your self-worth and act like a huge self-conscious faggot. If you PREPARE yourself with material, ideas, contingencies, and scenarios then you WILL have something he doesn't: preparation.

It's a mind game you're playing with yourself, should there be any true competition then it's about your reputation and position in the masculine hierarchy. If it's just about taming puss then it's basically who can press the right buttons in the right sequence first.
>>
>>16479758
Just because you think he's better in every aspect doesn't mean she does. How about you keep on keeping on and let her decide? All this insecurity and self conscious bullshit is going to be a huge turn off.
>>
>>16479965
she does though.
>>
>>16479758
If you want the best chicks, you have to be the best man. So this girl likes some dude who's better than you? Step up your game, bro. Go to the gym, make the money, go start chatting up bitches at bars so you learn the art of conversation and small talk. It'll be brutal at first, but man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.
>>
honestly you can give it a try as long as you dont know that they are seriously dating.

Was in the same situation once. Hot 9/10 chick drinking in a bigger group, sitting leaned against the only pretty much 10/10 guy I know. They talk about skydiving, I ask if I could come along as a third wheel, didnt even intend anything with her. Do skydiving, get it on video and she invites me to a date after we picked up the videos.
[Spoiler]: Yeah it didnt work out, It was my first date ever and there was no clearly set time limit, so it faded into vain gossip, and i never talked to her again afterwards, although I regret it lately, the date was like 4 years ago
>>
>>16479986
Uh, ok. Make yourself better or accept defeat and move on. I can already tell you want us to tell you that you have no chance and that you want a pity party. Just give up, OP. Poor you.
>>
>>16479758

It is impossible, stop trying.

Even if she had no sense of loyalty, why would she want to be with someone who is just okay when she is already with someone great?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.