[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Let's talk about your first kiss with your SO.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20151119-WA0008.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151119-WA0008.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
Hey /adv/
Let's talk about your first kiss with your SO. Greentext if possible
Let's share some good memories
>>
My first was on a party like month ago I think? I made out while drunk with a drunk girl. She kinda pushed me off of her but only after like 5 seconds
>I actually knew her
>Try to pursue her
>Get burned badly
>Actually lost all the interest in women
>>
My boyfriend and I gave each other our lip virginities under the covers in my bed, on a cold October morning a few days before Halloween. It was after being best friends for years and finally becoming a couple the month before.

We were both so nervous. Our faces were bright red and we had no idea what we were doing. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect first kiss. I'll always remember it.
>>
No one knew we loved each other. I went to my friends house, snuck in her brothers room and we went all out.
>>
>>16479477
So this happened last friday.
>been going on dates with this girl for about a week and a half
>coffee, jogging, drinks
>she invited me and the girl who introduced us for drinks
>she knew the girl worked till 11 and could only join us later
>expensive af irish bar
>we talk, she touches my hands often, looks me in the eyes? the works
>the other girl arrives with some guy from her work
>conversation.webm
>we start talking about cinema as i had seen metropolis the day before
>starts telling me to recomend her a movie for us to watch tonight
>am I making it, am i a normal person now?
>walk her home(gently)
>end up watching some stupid mtv series while cuddling
>after we made some apple pastries
>at some point I gather all my courage and kiss her
>normie.jpg
>we make out for like 3 hours and dry hump a bit
>cuddle and sleep
>wake up and spend all morning making out
Sorry if this was boring and poorly written but i'm on my phone also feels good to relive that experience tbqh
>>
>>16479477

> meet this girl 2 months ago
> i fell in love at first sight, but thought she was way out of my league
> see her a couple of times in the next weeks
> we seem to get along pretty well
> i planned to watch the bloodmoon with another girl who's a good friend of mine and happened to be friends already with the girl i like
> the three of us meet at my place cause i live just outside of the city where there is a patch of forest where its dark
> stay up all night, watch some movies
> bloodmoon only starts at 2.30 am here cause europe
> go for a nightwalk in the patch of forest
> we have fun doing stupid stuff like i scared the girls with a werewolf mask but we also have serious and deep conversations about life
> go back inside.
> bloodmoon's over, its almost dawn, my friend decides to leave with her bike
> the girl i like wants to stay over on the couch cause the trams don't go yet
> i tell her she can sleep in my bed, its doublesize and i'll behave
> go to bed, fall asleep
> when i wake up and open my eyes her face isn't far away from mine and she's staring right into my eyes
> kiss
>>
>>16479477
Oh man here's mine it was crazy:

>

Fuck you OP. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>16479977
kek
its not always rainbows and butterflies though
i'll continue my story
>>16479966
cont.
> while we kiss we grab each other passionately
> not many minutes go by before we're fucking
> it feels good, i needed it, and this girl is just perfect
> but it also feels wrong, cause i knew she had a boyfriend
> she told me earlier, but she told me her relationship wasnt good, and he treated her badly
> after i walked her to the tramstop i went back to my apartment(ground floor) by the back terrace to smoke a cigarette before going back in.
> a white cat jumped itself to death from the top balcony 4 stories up
> i saw it as an effect of bloodmoon, how it makes not only women but also animals go wild
> maybe it was a bad omen, as white cats represent good luck and happiness
> despite all this i want to be with this girl, cause i am in love with her, and she is beautiful, smart, interesting, cool, playful, has tons of friends and my friends like her
> she breaks up with her boyfriend and we start dating
> a few weeks later my ex of half a year ago comes back to me, asking me to come back to her
> its everything i wanted during that half year
> the relationship was broken, and the breakup was even worse, and i suffered the whole summer trying to get her back
> now i have to choose
> it's killing me, having to make a choice that will have such an impact on my future if i choose the right one
> it's killing me that i'll have to hurt somebody that i really like or love
> it's been two weeks, nothing has changed
> the white cat is still dead
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x373px
It was on my birthday a few weeks ago. A friend asked me to go out and celebrate. Takes her brother with her. He takes his frieds with him. Already know them, based guys. We have a very funny evening, that one guy i've been eyeing for a while now and i instantly click. We talk nonstop. Then we go back to my friends brothers place. Somebody puts on a movie. Spot free next to that guy, so of course i sit there. Cat jumps up into his lap and we both start to pet her. Our hands touch, we start to gently caress each others fingers. One after another of our friends go to bed or leave untill there's only the two uf us left. Almost immediately he kisses me and we made out for 2 hours. I go home and we text each other good night. We went on two dates since that anders they could not have been more perfect. It's just awesome right now. I couldn't be happier!
>>
I asked a girl out a few days ago and she said we were just friends, that's about as exciting as my life gets.
>>
I kissed her on a band trip bus at like 2 in the morning.
Her ex was on the bus as well and when he walked by to use the bathroom at the back of the coach he saw us and whispered to her some bitchy complaining bullshit.
She cried the rest of the way while I comforted her.

It's been 2 years since I last spoke to her and like 5 years since that kiss but in retrospect I think it's funny to see how naive her and I were in early high school.
>>
>dating in high school
>was not very comfortable with physical contact
>tolerated him, though
>he kissed me outside of class
>first kiss
>no real idea what was happening but didn't hate it
>suddenly tongue
>wtf is this why is there a thing in my mouth what

Basically I was fucking clueless. Fast forward several years and we're married, so I guess it wasn't too off-putting.
>>
>hasn't happened
>feelsbadman
>>
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FU-
Oh shit, I'm sorry.
>>
So I think it was the first night we met, when I took her to a club (I didn't meet her at a club, I was just trying to be fun and said I really wanted to try going to one since I was in a new country), but she had a few drinks with me that night and I think our first kiss was in the club but I also remember her saying "no no no" playfully and not letting me kiss her in the club. She thinks it was 6 weeks later on a very romantic date throughout a park at night, which was a wonderful date for both of us. But I know it was that first night and it kind of bothers me because now I want it to have been the date 6 weeks later.
>>
>>16481172
Can someone just give me an opinion of this?

Should I just pretend our first kiss was on the romantic date through a forest park 6 weeks later and leave it at that?
>>
>>16481176
You make your own meanings.
>>
>we were 15
>bought milkshakes after school
>sat in a park outside a church where our friends used to hang out
>kissed on a bench with her half-sitting on my lap

At least that's what I tell people. My real first kiss was with a guy in my bed when I was 14.
>>
>>16481177
There a few things like that.

Like our relationship is great but it had a rough start. She tells me she admittedly didn't like me at first and even lied that she was too busy to cautiously avoid seeing me at the very beginning, and lied about her age.

I love her and our relationship is great, but thinking about how it started makes me uneasy, kind of uncomfortable. I don't know to put it.
I appreciate your advice thank you.
>>
>>16481188
Then it was the second time in the park.
>>
File: sky.jpg (140KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
140KB, 796x1200px
>meet INSANELY cute girl when 17
>go to pool party with her
>she takes off her top, just her and I in the pool
>swims over to me by the stairs
>"hey do you wanna kiss me"
>"Y-yeah"
>start making out
>grabbing tits
>She starts laughing and says "are you hard right now?"
>A wave of autism caresses my skinny teenage body
>Laugh nervously and say "Haha no way"
>she looks at me disgusted
>swims away
>I leave the party early

It haunts me every night.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.