[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm officially launching the OBAW challenge, consisting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5730.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5730.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm officially launching the OBAW challenge, consisting on getting at least one girl each week.

This thread is about getting things on, and giving advice to people that are prone to open a new :

> tfw no gf thread
> I just broke up thread
> I'm a kissless virgin thread

Despite its title, this thread is meant to help people move on with their lives and focus on a their goals (romantically speaking) so that they can achieve more, and realized that

In order to go take the most out of your ability, and to keep yourelf moving on.
Of course, if you (after a while, no oneitis allowed here) get to think that she's the one, then you'll be allowed to leave the challenge.

This thread is not about :

> How do I get back with my ex
> Does she likes me ?
> I'm desperate nobody wants me
> I have oneitis of any kind

Everybody can make it and you. The best way to achieve things and reach your goals is to ask a friend to monitor your progress. We'll be that friend.

Questions that can be asked in this thread :

> She did this, what do I do?

Opinion on the situations. Note that we're available to help only those who already help themselves, meaning, if you're totally passive in the situation, just open another thread in which you can whine about being enable to hold any situation.
You will get information about what you can't accept from a girl, and when you might be overreacting.

> Which timing is the best, giving my schedule?

> Rate her thread

>

And of course, many more things I'm missing right now, we'll just discover.

Ok? Get it? Then game on lads!
>>
wut
>>
>>16471183
how do I talk to this chick in my gym? she's pretty qt and I think I've seen her looking at me but I'm not sure.
>>
>>16471194
the only way is to work in with her with the same equipment and go from there

any other approach is creepy as fuck.
>>
>>16471199
I can make it work. Being a creep doesn't bother me either. many girls have said, "you're creepy" or "don't ever come near me again". girls just need to learn to deal with it
>>
>>16471199
were you OP?
>>
>>16471204
If that were true you would've appproached her by now
>>16471228
Nein
>>
>>16471229
no, it doesn't mean I still don't want the best outcome possible
>>
Ok, OP here.

Please keep in mind that one you post about a girl in that thread, you should know that your objective is to get her (either date, kiss or fuck depending on your level of attraction) within a week. So you're are prone to action and to make a move, so >>16471204 seems to be on the right state of mind.

>>16471194

> and generally about first connection with a chick.

I've been hitting on girls in the metro random places a lot and most of them appears to be my gf for a while.

I'm not a PUA or some shit like that, I just happened to like that kind of meeting.

Anyway, that's how I operate :

> See attractive girl
> Analyze her behaviour without looking at her

Does she gets near me? Does she looks at me? Does she wear, listens, read to something I know? What kind of girls does he looks like? (conservative, hippy, ghetto)

If I can answer all those questions I either ask her about the book she's reading, the t-shirt she's wearing and all kind of small talks.

> If she's interested, she will make it easy for you.

If she shows no interest, I'm going back to my stuff, other fishes in the sea, I was just looking for a cool conversation and she doesn't sound that interesting -> Next.

> Ask for number at the end of conversation : Not a fucking facebook and stuff.

When you get a text, you ever reply or you not, you want to talk to the person. On facebook, you get to see the person even if you're not in touch with them, so it's a little less revelant.

> Text her for a follow-up (meeting)

See how it goes.

Concerning >>16471194 more precisely :

Get to talk to her in any way (it doesn't really matter) ask for a shitty question "Do you know where's the water fontain?" and then get to see how she reacts. Just make sure she isn't doing something important (like reps) when you get to her.

> many girls have said, "you're creepy" or "don't ever come near me again".

That's bad mate.
>>
Lets say you see a girl that you want to talk to. How do you mentally prepare yourself to actually walk up to her?
>>
File: 1401640812539.jpg (70KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1401640812539.jpg
70KB, 749x434px
>>16471183
This board gets worse everyday.
>>
This OP is brilliant!

I'm wondering about one of my prospects.

>she works at a cafe/pub near me
>she's single for about a year, moved out from her ex's flat before x-mas last year.
>might have one or more fwb, or possibly new boyfriend, but nothing comfirmed. Not that I care, but I don't think she would tell me if I asked.
>she told me to come for a free coffee at the cafe one time in January, but it was closed when I arrived (she overslept)
>she made up for it by buying me a couple of beers at a different cafe the next day
>we met a few times with a group of friends the following few weeks.
>she had bought the wrong type of new bed after moving into her new shared apartment (too narrow)
>we were chatting about beds and sleeping habits one afternoon, and I jokingly said that we should sleep together one night.
>she immediately asked me out, to go see a seminar held at a pub.
>we were out until way past my bedtime, she asked to sleep in my bed, but nothing happened because I had to get up four hours later.
>during the night I was spooning her, and she was grinding her ass against me. I felt her up in the boobs department.
>got up, got her number before I left, and gave her a spare key. Let her sleep. She told me she wished I didn't have to go.
>following months I tried several times to politely ask if she wanted to meet up.
>only time she responded un-vaguely, was when she was out drinking and I asked what she's been up to. She had been to a stable, and told me about how much she loves horses, and I jokingly told her that she should come over to my place because I'm a stud.
>immediately told me which pub she was at.
>I was already going to meet a mate of mine at a different pub, and was running low on battery. Told her that I wanted to go down on her, and that she should either show up at my door after pub closes, or I'll show up at the pub she was at after closing, but to hurry up an answer.
>phone dies.

(cont.)
>>
>she shows up at my pub 45 minutes before closing.
>talk her up, walk her to my place, she says she's way too drunk and need to go home
>I tell her that she wants to kiss me, so she should do that first
>make out
>vagueness and non-responsiveness the following six months, I attempt with texts every six weeks or so, and sometimes flat out tell her that I won't stop until I know what she taste like. One exception, one time she was out and texted me first and said she wanted to see me, but I was with another girl I was fucking at the time, so I acted a bit aloof, and told her to try and impress me. She just wrote back "picture of a cat." I just thought it was kinda funny, and went back to this other 8/10's house.

She's never actually rude. She never tells me off. She never asks me to stop. She'll often not answer me that night, but writes the following day to tell me she was at work or didn't check her Facebook (I lost her number at one point due to lost phone).

So, the way I see it, there's no reason to think that I can't ever have my way with this girl. And I think it's kind of interesting to note that the two times I've gotten intimate with her is after jokingly told her something about sleeping together. I've told her similar things on other occasions, but less cheeky, more seriously.

Last time was in beginning of October. She just responded with a stupid gif. Then I texted her yesterday and asked what she was occupied with, and she said she's writing a final paper for her studies. Out of sincere curiosity I asked her just now what she's writing about. (We're in related fields.)

Should I just dive right back to cheeky "I want to fuck you" texts? I don't think I've ever come across as desperate, btw. I've told her I can take it or leave it, but that it would be a very good idea to fuck. She never disagrees, but she's not convinced.
Should I be more descriptive in what I want to do to her, when I write her?

Any suggestions? I'd like to fuck her this weekend.
>>
Interesting idea for a thread OP. Ok, here's my situation.
I met this girl in one of my lectures. We started talking and she's really nice and all that. The next time I see her, I ask for her number and she gives me it. Then, when we start texting, she doesn't respond often, but when she does, it's like having a proper conversation. Then the next time I saw her in person she told me that she isn't much of a texter and doesn't really look at her phone that often. Last week I was gonna ask her out to get coffee, but before I did, she told me about a paper she had to due the next day that she hadn't worked on much. So I figure, I won't impose and ask her seeing as she's got school work to do. Keep in mind, I only see her one day a week in two lectures and we sit together during this time. I guess my question is what the fuck do I do next? I feel like I've let too much time pass and I've missed the opportunity.
>>
>>16471991
See my wall of green before getting worried that too much time has passed.
>>
>>16472004
But it's different situation for me. It's not that I can't just tell her that I want to fuck her or whatever. Really, I'd like to actually go out with her a bit to see if something between us could work. I see what you mean though that it could get dragged on, but that's not what I want. If she's not interested, then she should be clear about so I can move on to the next girl.
>>
>>16471737

She's a normal human being. She could either be someone I want to get to know or someone I'm not meant to get know, because we're too different.

Stop putting girl on a pedestal.
>>
>>16471991

When yo think she's free, text her and ask her to have a coffee.

Since you see her each week, you can plan a coffee upfront, people have a harder time refusing things when they're in front of people, so you might actually have higher chances.

Also no, as long as she talks to you, you haven't missed any opportunity
>>
>>16472078
Ok thanks, I feel a bit better about it. I always over think this stuff when I don't talk to them in person. We both have a midterm tomorrow for the same class and before hand we planned on studying a bit. I'll ask her if she wants to get a coffee after the exam ends.
>>
Any good advice on >>16471964 >>16471967 please
>>
File: 1356307742056.jpg (53KB, 448x594px) Image search: [Google]
1356307742056.jpg
53KB, 448x594px
The problem is the feels, not the lack of gf.
Im pretty sure the feels will be there either way, so why bother trying to do anything about it?
>>
this is a game for both sides. There are rules you need to follow if you want to play the game. These rules are mostly understood.

That being said the game is not for you to impress her, it is for both of you to impress each other. For most thing make her see the end of the bargain, for example offering suggestions for the first date or offering to split the check, or asking about you. Encourage her to do this, most girls have been conditioned to have guys do everything from her, this would ensure that the attraction keeps alive.

My second point is confidence is not not failing it's knowing that you will be okay even if you do.

Thirdly hit in every single girl, no girl is too out of your league and no girl is too below your league. Remember my first point? If you don't know how to do it being with a girl that is lower status then you will explain it. She will be validating why she should be dating you, and get the 10/10s to do the same. Give everyone a chance to woo you with their personality after all you may be in the same boat.

My opinion is to be state and be clear what your end game for the relationship ,most of the time it should be looks wise I find you attractive, I'd like to know more about you and your personality, I am open to a relationship if things go well and we are compatible. If not I would still love to be friends.
>>
>>16472970
Not sure if this was an answer to my prospect, or someone else's.

I got no problem whatsoever failing with this girl. I consider myself a 8/10, my mate tells me I'm a solid 9/10. The girl in question is a nerdy pretty-faced 7/10, but with exactly my body type, slim, small breasts, round ass. I usually go for more beautiful women, but I really like her humour, intelligence and wit.
I got an absolutely wonderful, 9/10, highly intelligent, extremely sexual woman I've been fucking for five years now, coming over tomorrow night, so it's not like it's crucial that I fuck the girl in question. But I would love to, and I know she would be hard not to be blown away herself. I would love having her as a fwb, and I'm quite certain I wouldn't want to ever have a gf/bf relationship with her, although I really like her personality.
Of all the reasons why she never came over to my place, my best guess is that I might have come off as someone who was looking for something exclusive, and she just came out of a four year long relationship. In addition to that I have said stuff that just made her laugh at me, but confident as I am, I just laughed along with her.

I should also add that I know her through some friends of mine, who were in the same class as her, and we've been friends on Facebook since before she broke up with her ex. I had no intention of sleeping with her at that point. The reason I say this, is because I don't want to go too far. I wouldn't want it to come out to friends we have in common, that I'm trying to bang her. My instinct is to get more explicit with my texts, but I would like to get a second opinion.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking advice on how to act in a relationship, I want to know how to win her over using texts. If I wanted to convince her in person, I could just show up at the pub she works at, and hangs out on a lot.
>>
>meet girl and her friend at bar
>friend in married but trying to push us together
>get girl's number
>while girl is in bathroom, friend tells me they were talking about how cute I was when I first sat down
>been texting her for a few days
>trying to set up a date, but she works two jobs

should I just keep it low pressure, only texting a few times here and there until we establish a meeting?
>>
>>16471845
>literally only trying to help people
>DIS BORD GITS WORSE EVRYDAY LOLOLOL

please upload a video of you killing yourself.
>>
>>16473688
>Stupid fake bullshit is better than nothing!
No
No it's not
>>
>>16473721
>fake bullshit

you need to get out more, son.
>>
>>16473125

I think convincing her in person is just the best way, why do you want to stick with the shitty text game?
>>
>>16472190

Nice, keep us updated!
>>
this is awful
>>
>>16471183
>consisting on getting at least one girl each week
Where did you get the hole in your heart that you're trying to fill with meaningless sex? Abusive parents?
>>
>>16474585
Yes, I agree on how that's logical, but I like to use this opportunity as a parameter for text game in general. As I said, it's not crucial that it works, and I'd rather embarrass myself with this girl, than starting from scratch with another.
The last new girl that showed interest, I text gamed for a few hours. She came over to get fucked for hours that very day, so I'm quite keen on getting better with this.

So again, have anyone in here got any useful advice when it comes to being blatant, short and cheeky vs explicit, elaborate and imaginative?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.