[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, my mother has access to my bank account. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 682x1024px
Long story short, my mother has access to my bank account. I trust her with funds but recently I got a job she would not approve of. What's a believable story about how they pay me besides direct deposit?
>>
You're a hooker/camwhore, aren't you?
>>
How about you take her off account and don't let her judge you, she should just be happy you have a job
>>
>>16470700
>>16470699
No. I work at a place with someone she would disown me over. I'm already living with a roommates I just don't wanna strain our relationship
>>
>>16470694
Open another account somewhere else?
>>
>>16470706

you kinda gotta tell us what your fucking job is.

damn man, why are /adv/ OPs always so stupid?
>>
How old are you?
What is the job?
Why does your mother have access to this?
>>
>>16470769
It was my first bank account she set it up when I was in middle school. She transfers money back and forth all the the time cause her bills are in my name cause She has shit credit. I'm 23. It's a paint store
>>
>>16470805
Just open up your own account, there's no law saying you can only have one bank account and if you're fine with hiding your job from your mom then you should be alright with hiding the income.
>>
>>16470805
>she would disown me if she found out I worked at this paint store
something seems fishy here
>>
>>16470818
Cause I said earlier it's who I work with. The person who got me the job.
>>
>>16470805
Right. So I'm facing a similar problem.

OP go to ally.com

Look up online banks. The interest is excellent and you can just transfer your money there or better yet set up direct deposit to your online bank account instead of the one with your mom.

I.e. open up a new bank account and don't tell your mother idiot. Online recommended for this.
>>
Vamp!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.