[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have literally no one to talk to. I fell in love once and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I have literally no one to talk to.

I fell in love once and got rejected.

I can't stand living, I can't live.

I've been dropping a bunch of strong sleeping pills during the day for the past two days to get high and not think, but I'm running out of them.

I feel like the end is coming.
>>
Go make friends you dipshit, they don't make themselves

You fell in love once? I've fallen in love with 10,000 girls this year alone and I've been rejected 10,000 times. But when that next cutie pie walks around the corner you damn well better believe I'm going for it again.

She may be just another one that got away, but hey at least I tried.
>>
>>16468694
Don't make a permanent decision over temporary circumstances.
Do you have a job?
Relatives?
Mental health support?
>>
>>16468709
No job, no relatives, no support
I've been utterly alone all my life and I feel I'm going insane
If I'm sober I get anxious and suicidal as of late
>>
>>16468723
Talking about your problems isn't fixing them son.

So go out and make friends
>>
>>16468749

I wish someone would explain to me how to actually 'go out and make friends'

I went to a bunch of various hobby enthusiasts gatherings, where everyone knew each other and completely ignored me

In college no one gave a fuck if i was there or not, I tried to be as social as possible but no one ever invited me anywhere or talked to me outside classes

I even went to pubs, even with some local events happening people were looking at one another weird and dismissing my approach to their group, one time this dude went "okayyyy..." and then they quickly left

I can't get people to have a quick chat with me even if I buy them beer for fucks sake

I'm fucking done with this, I've been trying for years and even something as simple as making friends is impossible for me
>>
>>16468756
You seem to be under the impression that trying a few times make you entitled to a reward, this is not true. If you continuously work hard you get rewarded but simply trying isn't enough. It's like doing 10 push-ups and hoping to get fit. Even doing this 10 times a year won't get you fit. But hey, you tried, why wouldn't you be rewarded with awesome triceps and great breast muscles?

What specifically do you want to know about "go out and make friends?" Is the going out part important or is it the making friends part? Are both equally important?

Reading your explanations it sounds to me as if you expect people to hit you up just for being there, in truth it's the other way around. Many groups will usually be happy to talk to you at least for a while. As with getting girls you're playing the numbers game here though. Be as friendly as possible, if you think you've hit off well simply ask "Will you be here next week?", "Can I have your number to arrange something similar?" or something similar which sets you up for meeting again.
>>
>>16468723
Then get mental health support. 4chan can't tell you the best way out of your loneliness but a professional can. Do it now.
>>
>>16468694
Many people are in your exact situation including myself. Fell in love, have no one to talk to, suicidal etc.

I lose the love of my life after a 5 year relationship. That bitch ruined my life she hates me now and we used to be like 2 people combined into one that's how close we were.

So just know that if you could compare your life to mine yours is probably much easier to deal with. Maybe that will make you feel better.
>>
>>16468694

it's ok brah, you won't remember all these troubles in a year

when you turn 16
>>
I have been in the same exact position as you. If you are in college, it is best to find another person sitting by themselves. The best way is starting out with little talks in which everyone can relate to. In a college classroom setting, you can complain about the class or ask them if they know how to do a certain problem/ If they don't understand something, it's a good idea to give them something like an answer to a problem or tell them how to figure it out. This way people are inclined to ask you for help. From there, you can meet up outside of class to study. Then you can meet with them outside of school for fun and meet their friends. You may need to try a couple of people.. there is no guarantee that it will work the first time ... I know how people can be unfortunately. I was in your situation throughout high school and majority of college. If this doesn't work, you can try joining some extracurricular clubs... like sports or whatever you are into. Or you can try going to tutoring sessions with teacher assistants. There generally tends to be a fewer number of students, so you have a much higher chance of making a friend. All you need to do is find one person.... from there, it's a like a web of connections. The world sucks, but don't give up! It will take time, but it will work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.