[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it harsh that i didnt want to reply to a girl because i didnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: .animated3.gif (75KB, 220x92px) Image search: [Google]
.animated3.gif
75KB, 220x92px
Is it harsh that i didnt want to reply to a girl because i didnt find her attractive?

Pic unrelated
>>
depends

post what you'd be replying to
>>
>>16467845
Just some girl on the street dont even know her but did not have a good face at all plus im really fuckin tired. But now im thinkin i shoulda responded cause her personality couldve made up for it. Feel really vain but i cant force myself to be attracted to someone
>>
>>16467860
eh harsh but fair I suppose without knowing more

give some people an inch and they take a mile. better to not encourage them. On the otherhand I've had women get pretty close to psycho on me because they felt I ignored them, so be careful.
>>
>>16467867
>better to not encourage them

Yeah thats pretty much why i was harsh. Thanks
>>
I mean not really... if you dont like someone then you dont like someone. Sorry to disappoint everybody.
>>
>>16467860
>>16467835
Only if she was a good person, but then it wouldn't have mattered anyways because in that case she would deserve someone less shallow than you.

Life has a funny way of making things work out.
>>
>>16467835
Op it's cool bitches do this all the time.

Balls in your court and that bitch is ugly so why would you shoot for a chance with a gross ass bitch.
>>
>>16467883
This post screams nigger.
>>
>>16467880

Lol life doesn't give a fuck about shallow or being good. life doesn't have morals that's a human concept.

Op you don't like her do not hit her up out of pity.
>>
>>16467884
It's true though.

If I had typed it like with perfect grammar it wouldn't change the message.
>>
>>16467880
Sorry but physical attractiveness is instinctually the first dealbreaker for guys. Sometimes a cracking personality can make up for it. Sometimes it doesnt if theres no physical attraction at all. However if a girl is a total psychotic bitch with 10/10 looks its not worth it all unless youre too busy thinkin with your dick.
>>
Bruh I'm a lvl 23 apprentice and I shot down at least a dozen girls so far who didn't meet my criteria.

Principles > Pussy
>>
>>16467885
Not what I said at all, but it's hilarious you got offended anyways.

Only IF she had a good personality, otherwise yeah it was not a problem at all.

>>16467891
True. Also, beggars can't be choosers, but that's not really relevant here.
>>
>>16467899
Yeah i know i have to lower my standards tbf. Chubby or weird looking or slightly boring is ok in my book. Theres a difference between "oh go on then thatll do" to "jesus christ no thanks". Cant help it even if its harsh as fuck. However beauty is in the eye of the beholder - someone for everyone etc.
>>
>>16467835
Is it harsh? Yeah

Was it the right move? You bet.
>>
Also sorta related but guys only want to be friends with girls they want to fug.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.