[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends think I'm a physically abuse asshole now. >Came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

My friends think I'm a physically abuse asshole now.
>Came just home drunk, friends broguht me there to crash.
>Sister got upset at me.
>Usually when I'm drunk I get weird and little "feely" with people .
>Friends tell me she was sat ng I had a drinking problem, and that made me me upset.
>I'm not sure if this is true, but considered how pissed she is now , there's a chance it happened . Apparently I pushed her forcefully onto the couch and slapped her , and tried to makeout with her. They said they had to pull me off of her. I don't want my friends to think I'm an abuser , or can't handle my alcohol.
>>
>>16465369
Oh gross
I hate drunk people
>>
>>16465392
Hey don't group me with him, I have an alcohol immunity.
>>
>>16465369
Stop drinking.
Better than going to jail.
>>
You can't handle your alcohol stop drinking and stop being a dick to your sister
>>
>>16465369
wincest.
>>
>>16465369
Go get some fucking therapy, what the hells the matter with you? I've been around so many drunk people (like shit faced drunk), and none of them ever slaps anyone. Sure, maybe a fight breaks out, but that's your fucking sister man. Why the fuck did you slap her? And then try and kiss her?!

Go get some fucking help.
>>
>>16465369
Sounds like you ARE an abusive asshole. Wanting your friends to think something other than the truth about you is not going to work out well
>>
>>16465436
When I get drunk I never touch her, so I usually can handle my liquor
>>
>>16465451
But I never hit her like that .
>>
>>16465522
>But I never hit her like that .
donkey punch you mean?
>>
>>16465539
That was the first time I've ever slapped her in purpose
>>
>>16465369
thats pretty fucking gross and ypu do sound like an abuser
>>
>>16465513
Except you did.
>>
>>16465603
It was the alcohol , not me
>>
>>16465703
So don't drink alcohol you stupid shit
>>
>>16465724
But it's not like Ive done stuff like this before so it wouldn't happen again
>>
>>16465755

You want your sister.

The alcohol is your way of coping.

You come here to seek validation.

So here's some real advice...

Confess while sober.
>>
>>16465800
But she's 13, and I'm 18...the age difference .
>>
>>16465369
So, this is a PR disaster, but fortunatley it's a common one with a tried and tested recovery plan. You blame everything on the drink, and you start telling everyone who will listen that you have a drink problem. Say you've been drinking before work, at work, at church, at great aunt flo's funeral, the works. Make out like you're a chronic alcoholic and you were just good at hiding it. The idea here is to implicitly pass the blame on to everyone else - if they were "good" friends/family, they'd have allready noticed your problems and tried to help you (you're not going to say that of course, but that's how they'll feel). You get yourself in to rehab or some 12 steps shit, or if you're really lucky they'll stage an intervention, and suddenly the focus is on how well you did to beat your addiction and not on the fact that you tried to hate-fuck your own sister.

Yes, it's going to be shitty to go through with it, but at this point it is the only good option you have.
>>
>>16465809

You want her bad bro...

You actually are concerns about age and not the fact that she is you sibling...

You want her really bad...
>>
>>16465369
>i dont want my friends to think [what is objectively true]

sorry op

drink less
>>
>>16466309
No don't. It was just the alcohol .
>>
>>16466350
Sure bro.

Alcohol makes everyone want to bang their family.

Keep telling yourself that.

Imagine her calling your name mid climax as you have her bent over your couch.

Now tell me its only the alcohol.
>>
>>16465703
Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, it does NOT make you DO anything. Face it you are an abusive asshole AND a pervert. Stop making excuses to make yourself feel better, man up take responsibility and get some help.
>>
File: 1404702809454.gif (998KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1404702809454.gif
998KB, 500x283px
>>16466622
>Stop making excuses to make yourself feel better, man up take responsibility and get some Imouto.
>>
I don't see a problem with wincest. It's just the enormous age gap that's creepy.
Like if she was the same age.... would she be receptive... or is this unrequited love
>>
File: 1403046586014.jpg (98KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1403046586014.jpg
98KB, 768x768px
>>16467097

>the enormous age gap

5 years...

>enormous.
>>
>>16465561
Actually it might just be the first time anyone has told you you've done that.
Stop making excuses. You handle your liquor like an angry brute. Stop drinking you fuckin caveman
>>
>>16465369
>Apparently I pushed her forcefully onto the couch and slapped her , and tried to makeout with her.
fuckin kek m8, you really fucked up.
>>
>>16467168
>She's 13
Yeah that's a huge difference between both of them. His brain has stopped growing. Hers still is she's not even a adult yet... wait till shes 18.
>>
ugh just drink less. Start somewhere. Obviously the drink is the problem so get rid of it
>>
>>16465369
>>Came just home drunk, friends broguht me there to crash.

broguht kek
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.