[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok gang so I posted this in /b/ and got some replied but I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: penis-size.jpg (203KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
penis-size.jpg
203KB, 650x412px
Ok gang so I posted this in /b/ and got some replied but I want everyones advice so here it is. Since me and my gf started dating 3 years ago, she told me im the biggest shes ever had (5 before me and another with a handjob). Thats all great but of course I have my doubts. Now she recently told me the order from smallest to biggest. She says she cant remember two but they are smaller than me. She says the guy who was biggest under me was about a third to half and inch smaller. Thats weird because thats such a small margin. I am worried that the two guys she was with that she cant remember were bigger or maybe the other guy was bigger. Im 6.5-7 depending on the mood. What do you think?
>>
>>16464290
Anon just admit you have a kekolding fetish and get it over with. You know you'll be happier once your gf is masturbating you while whispering in your ear about giant dicks.
>>
Yeah like i even tell her i dont care about other guys like id be fine with a three way. Its just when she tells me that another guy did something first or before me. For example, we slept together the 2nd day we met but i learned she slept with some guy the night they met and that pissed me off. Or we we fucking reverse cowgirl where she lays back and put her legs in the air, I thought I was the first to do that with her but I learned that was not so, she did it with the guy who was right under me in size which again I harped on for a little.
>>
You're pathetic
>>
>>16464406
This.
>>
>>16464290
what in the fuck are you doing OP? Are you fucking hounding this gf into telling you this shit? First you stop and she's a fool for going along.
>>
Why are you talking so casually about the size of her exs dicks, you retard?

Hope she cheats on you for this stupid shit.
>>
>>16464290
Why are you making her tell you this stuff?
>>
>>16464290
Why the hell does this shit matter to you OP? Whatever she did before dating you is none of your damn business. She was living her life, and now that her life is with you, you should be focusing on that, not some shit in the past. If she ever does anything that you find offensive -NOW-, then get pissy, but all that shit in the past before you two were dating is her business, not yours.
>>
>>16464406
This.

Some day you WILL fuck someone who's had bigger. Do you think men around the world are crippled by the thought that the woman they fuck might have had a bigger one? No, they're too busy giving her a good pounding.

She is with you. She chose to be with you. Imagine how you'd feel if she broke up with you and you missed her and realized that when you had her and she was happily fucking you, you were hung up on guys long gone from her life. Live up to what she sees in her and stop this sad bullshit.

Also for the record, it is just a macho thing which guy has the biggest cock and easy to compare, but from female perspective there is a whole fucking lot more to good (or bad) sex than the size of his dick... or than his dick in general, in fact. This is just a way for your insecurity to thrive and you should nip that in the bud if you want to be happy with someone, not feed it and let it consume you. You place her in a very uncomfortable position by questioning her so much about this stuff and all you do is showcase how insecure you are about yourself and your manhood. Which, in case you need reminding, is actually quite unattractive. Get a grip on yourself before this actually ruins your relationship.
>>
>>16464290
Can I ask why does it matter? She's with you now.
>>
>>16464290
OP again, she just lied about stuff before so that makes me untrusting. Like its stuff before we started dating too like when i first asked she said she fucked 4 guys, they I found out about the 5th. She said she didnt want to remember because she was blacked out. But then she told me that was a lie and they fucked like 2 more times. She still went to frats a lot the year after we started dating and she slept at some kids appartment she went to formal with before we dated. She said nothing happened at formal and that she just stayed there with her friends because she was too drunk, but im skeptical.
>>
>>16465012

I hope you realize she is not LTR material, anon.
>>
>>16465012
Dude, she's fucking ashamed of how many partners she had (maybe even embarrassed of some of them), and lied because she doesn't want you to think badly of her-WHICH SHE SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID OF.

Again, whatever she did BEFORE she was dating you is none of your business unless it is affecting your relationship NOW. You are poking and prodding her on subjects that are her business and no one else's and you are going to make her feel insecure and scared to tell you anything in the future if she ever does fuck up, something you DO NOT WANT. What's going to happen a year or two down the road when she isn't happy with the relationship? She probably won't say anything to you because you are untrusting and she will think that you will take it wrong, or blow it out of proportion. Instead, she will go behind you back to get what she physically and mentally needs, instead of going to you for it and trying to work it out with you.
>>
>>16465094

> People's past behavior is none of your business

Uh yeah, it fucking is. You're in a relationship with them. If a girl has a history of flighty behavior and lack of commitment, it sure as hell is your business.
>>
>>16465109
But how is that in any way related to how many partners she had? It can also be argued that that is why you DATE and get to know the person you are dating. You pay attention to how they deal with different situations, and, again, if they start doing anything while you are dating them that you don't like or you can't deal with, then you bring it up or break it off with them.
>>
>>16465122

> How is the number of partners she had related to her ability to commit?

Because the more people she's dated the more likely it is that she has a problem committing?

Like at some point you have to sit down and ask yourself: If she's dated 20 people over the last year, what's more likely? That she's just had trouble finding the right guy? Or that she herself has problems and baggage that makes it impossible for her to settle down, or makes he impossible to deal with?
>>
>>16465141
Or, you know, some girls are confident in themselves and just like sex. Oh, I know, it's such a myth that girls like sex and that makes us whores if we enjoy it, right?

And ya, maybe your right about not being able to commit, but you don't know if this chick -dated- these guys, or if they were simply sex partners/play dates. It is also very hard to actually find a partner that you legitimately love and will get along with. And yes, many girls can be flighty, but there are some that just know what they want and refuse to just settle with a less than adequate guy.
>>
So I showed her a ruler so she could see how small a half inch is and she said that she was wrong and that I was an inch bigger. Now that makes me feel better because I think 6 and then 7 inches is a good margin and a noticeable difference.
>>
>>16465182
I'm going to point you over to this thread:

>>16464867

So you can learn a thing or two, and why dick size isn't always that important except to your guys egos.
>>
>>16465163
See why would you want to know these details?
>>
>>16465163
Uh, no, you're whores when you fuck everything that moves, not for enjoying sex. Pull your head out of your ass, no one wants to commit to the town bike.
>>
OP here again as well as on >>16465182
Yeah like I said I hate finding out about stuff she lied about or guys I didnt know about. We have a great sex life and we do everything and she usually tells me if its her first time. But she tell a lot of little lies about her past like who she made out with because like i may know that person. She said the year before I knew her she was making out with someone every weekend. Some of them were constant but a lot of randos. She also almost had a three way which pissed me off. She was laying in bed naked with another girl and guy and her friend came and got her because she was hammered. It pisses me off because we have never gotten that close and Ive never seen her kiss a girl but some random frat douches have.
>>
>>16465205
Then that's something you need to work on with her, and put your foot down. See, those are -current- things going on that are affecting your relationship now, and no you shouldn't put up with them. Make it clear that if she ever lies again then your relationship isn't going to work. Because relationships can't work on lies or holding truth back, and if you don't put your foot down now, then she will continue to do these things because she knows she can get away with it and because she likes doing them.

You need to let her know that those things hurt your feelings and make you not trust her, and if she doesn't care how you feel about it, or won't stop, then she isn't ever going to treat you how you should be treated.
>>16465200
>Fuck everything that moves

Wow you are a fucking sexist one aint'cha?
>>
OP again. The biggest lie still is her saying that she didnt have sex with that kid and then saying she did but was on drugs so she tried to not remember but then they fucked like 2 more times after. She even told me about this kid and said that her and her friends call him "ugly adam" and that they all feel bad for him. So I was fine with her staying friends with him but then I saw him text her that they should hook up and that ill never know so I read all her fb convos and found the evidence. But she lied about being on steroids and trying to forget although they fucked even more and he was like a constant hook up. Pisses me off because hes the only other on ive seen besides me where they had like text sex and hes the only guy besides me and her boyfriend of 2 years who have eaten her out. Its just the lies about before, id rather her be honest not lie and then I find out.
>>
>>16465218
What? What does sexism have to do with it? Don't tell me you are a man-hater, because if you are then it's not even worth it to bother explaining to you why no one wants the town bike.
>>
>>16465163

> LTR'ing a girl that's fucked a ton of guys as "play dates"

lol no. I can see why you're so desperate to justify hiding your past. Too bad it's pretty much impossible these days.
>>
>>16465229
Now let's hear how we are misogynists for having standards.
>>
>>16465229
>>16465226
Oh fuck you guys, I'm sorry you've never met a good women that likes having more than two partners in their lives.
>>16465219
I'm sorry OP, she sounds like she has some pretty bad issues with lying and I hope that you can have a talk with her and work it out. From personal experience, me and my fiance have been in an open relationship for five years and it ONLY works because we talk to each other, face to face, about EVERYTHING. We -do not- lie, and if one of us says they don't want the other doing something with someone, then we respect their wishes because we know it would hurt them. It's the only way it can work, and why it has worked so well for so long.

He told me at the very beginning, before we even started to seriously date, that he could not handle being with only one sex partner for the rest of his like and asked me if I could handle that. So we worked on it, and yes we had problems the first couple years (mostly me getting jealous because I have been cheated on before and was scared of it happening again), but we worked on it and had fights and got over them, and now we are at the point that we can be open and honest with each other, and most importantly, REASSURE each other.

This doesn't work for every one, but for us it does because we have such good communication now and honesty.

So even in relationships such as yours, where you don't have anything open, honesty is still key. And if she is the type of person that wants sex from other people to the point that she is willing to lie to get it, then you need to make her realise this about herself and have her seriously think about if this relationship with you is worth it to her, and worth stopping her behaviour because it's going to hurt you.

Again, I'm sorry to hear she lies so much and I really hope it can work out for you both.
>>
OP here. Another thing, tell me if this should piss me off. Going off what I said before. I first night I met her we slept in the same bed, I tried to finger her and she didnt let me which is fine. She tells me that she didnt want her hometown friends to hear us fucking. The second night, we fucked. I fingered her, ate her out and she didnt blow me. I thought that was the fastest shes ever slept with someone. But now she told me that the year before me she met some kid on halloween. He fingered her and she blew him and they had sex. She said it all happened about 3 hours into it and all her college friends knew about it. So is it right that im pissed off that she wouldnt let me finger her the first night and on the second, I ate her out and she didnt blow me. But the first night she met this kid, he didnt eat her out yet she blew him and they fucked on the first day. I learned this about a month ago so I went for 2+ years thinking I was the fastest.
>>
>>16465263
Oh fuck you bitch. I'm sorry you can't keep your legs closed.
>>
>>16465263

> implying

Look at it this way. It's sort of like smoking weed. I smoke weed myself sometimes. But would I date a girl that smoked a shit ton of weed? No, and it's because that indicates something about her personality.

A girl who fucks a ton of guys for 'play' is sort of the same way. It indicates something negative about her personality.
>>
>>16465268
So here it is:
My first night: no fingering
Second night: finger, no bj, I ate her out and we fucked. So two days at working at it.
His first night: finger, blowjob, didnt eat her out and they fucked and that happened 3 hours after they met.
*Fun Fact* She was drunk both nights with me and sober the night with him.
>>
>>16464297
Stop being an insecure retard OP, it'll just destroy your relationship. And here's a protip - next relationship you should try and avoid the topic of her past partners, there's really no reason to talk about that shit and it'll only make you insecure.
>>
>>16465268
Jesus christ OP you're a retard. There could be a billion factors as to why she did stuff with that guy, but it probably doesn't have anything to do with how much she likes you. Maybe he pressured her more, or she was drunk etc.
>>
>>16465283
is this something to get pissed about?
>>
>>16465350
If you are an insecure little bitch it is.

This relationship sounds kinda shit to me though. I most definitely wouldn't want to be with a girl like that, but that's just my view on things.
>>
Omg OP you have issues.....
Like serious issues..

I only see one way out for you. Convert to islam, blow yourself up. Get x amount of virgins. Now listen to them talk all day long about how you are the biggest they have ever had....

On a serious note, your girl have a past, most girls over 16 have... If you are in a relationship with her, your size is not an issue for her. So what if she have seen bigger, or slept with some other dude faster than she did you. Why the fuck are you talking to her about this in the first place? Its probably fun to see how many she have been with before you. But who is was, or how they did it, or the order of penis sizes, all the way down to half inches...
It makes you come off as a madman.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.