[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a first date in a few hours. Fancy steakhouse with girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Too Hard.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Too Hard.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Going on a first date in a few hours. Fancy steakhouse with girl who is essentially a childhood friend.

Am I going too hard with what I'm wearing? Should I ditch the vest? Nervous I might be trying too hard.
>>
>wearing waistcoasts without a suit
Are you a bartender? If not, ditch the waistcoat.
>>
I would say it depends on what you want out of your date. When was the last time you saw her? For an upscale restaurant I would say you're alright, are you planning on doing anything afterwards? Also you could swap the vest for a sports coat which would still be fairly casual.
>>
>>16463010

I have a coat that goes with it since it's cold out.

Would I be taking off the jacket when I'm at the table anyways?
>>
>>16463014

Nothing after, just late dinner, then back to my place.

No sports coat, just a regular coat.
>>
>>16463025
Maybe drop the vest and just wear the coat. You can take it off at the table for dinner
>>
>>16463007
>fancy steakhouse
Oh son, no restaurant is fancy any more, not unless there's an official dress code and a "no kids" policy. You're gonna see guys in cargo shorts and screaming Mexican children everywhere.

You should just stick with the shirt and pants without the tie and vest.

This is coming from someone who really likes to overdress.

Right now you look like the boyfriend who calls his gf's dad "Sir." Please, don't call him "Sir," for the love of god.
>>
>>16463007
Looks to formal OP. Try something more laxed.
>>
>>16463025
the fuck is a "regular coat"
>>
female here-

love the outfit. You look really classy.
>>
male here~

gimme some o dat dick please
>>
Femanon here, love the outfit. If you're going to a fancy restaurant, then that looks great. I would appreciate a guy who dresses up a bit because it shows you're trying to impress. Plus, if she happens to wear a dress to the restaurant and you are wearing something casual, she's going to feel silly and over dressed.
>>
>>16463007
I'm going to bed to bed in about two hours. After that, I'll wake up a new man and I'm gonna make some REALLY big changes in my life. And believe me when I say REALLY REALLY REALLY big.
>>
>>16463061
you're going to cut your dick off, aren't you?
>>
>>16463066
Far from it. Would you like it if that happened? Is that who you really are?
>>
The vest is try-hard.

The color combination screams entry-level service industry. It's how I expect the wait staff at a banquet to be dressed.

You have great intentions but your execution is highly inexperienced. That's okay. Hopefully you own another shirt and tie. Swap out for something less harsh.
>>
>>16463057
People who wear waistcoasts without jackets are ALWAYS totally clueless with how to actually dress. It's like guys who wear suspenders with belts.
>>
>>16463081
He's trying to go on a date with a women. I gave my opinion because I'm a women and would like how he dressed, and unless his date has pretty good knowledge on dress code, then I bet you anything her first thought when she first lays eyes on him will be 'my god he looks hansom'
>>
>>16463007
you look cute OP 10/10 would date desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.