[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, Broke up with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20151011_141851.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151011_141851.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Hey /adv/,

Broke up with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago and she's posting erotic pictures of herself on tumblr. What the fuck.
What does this even mean?

>Inb4 dump, or what's her tumblr
>>
It means she's not your girlfriend anymore so she can do what she wants and what do you care? Ya dingus.
>>
As far as you're concerned, nothing.

For the rest of us I call that an improvement. More girls need to get risqué. Yeah yeah, I know, it follows you forever and some future employer will see your tits. Seriously though is every person a professional? Lots of people push paper for their whole lives. For all we know OP's ex is going to be a waitress until she's too old to carry a tray. Some girls have to come to terms with a future which won't be concerned with her history and just parade theg oods.
>>
>>16460540
This.
>>
OP here, I know it's not my problem. But I dated this girl for 3 years. It just fucking hurts.
>>
>>16460565
maybe you shouldn't have broken up with her lmao
>>
>>16460565

>I dated this girl for 3 years.
>It just fucking hurts.

It hurts and it's going to hurt for a while. You dated her for 3 years and it's going to hurt for a while. But you can start my not looking at her tumblr. Or whatever people do with a tumblr.
>>
>>16460565
Get the fuck over it, you don't own her and you have no say in what she does anymore.
>>
>>16460597
OP here, what the fuck happened to a certain level of dignity, respect, and decency?
>>
File: c35-040.jpg (110KB, 647x786px) Image search: [Google]
c35-040.jpg
110KB, 647x786px
>>16460565

1. Erase her from all social sites.
2. ???
3. Fuck a lot of girls, find hobbies, expand your goals in life, travel a lot, do drugs, whatever it works for you.
4. PROFIT
>>
>>16460658
What does it matter? It's her body and she's not your girlfriend anymore. Why are you even on her tumblr?
>>
>>16460660
Ahh it's the Internet that gets me in trouble. I keep checking on things. I need to find a different way to channel those emotions.
>>
She needs attention. Without you around, she needs to fill a void in her life.

Or at least that's my off-the-cuff interpretation without any additional info.
>>
>>16460540
this

>>16460573
this
>>
>>16460708
This.

If it hurts, don't look at it.
Block her from your life until you stop giving a shit.
>>
>>16460866
Yeah, any tips on not doing that though? I always want to know what's going on since she ended it. I'm checking facebook, insta, tumblr, everything constantly. I keep telling myself not to do it as I do it, but am having butt tons of trouble stopping. Thinking of getting a flip phone for the time being just to stay of the Internet.
>>
>>16460896

Have you tried jerking off to her? I've found that helps sever the emotional connection when you're just pounding and pounding and pounding to a picture of your ex.
>>
File: 1445879325087.jpg (721KB, 1363x903px) Image search: [Google]
1445879325087.jpg
721KB, 1363x903px
>>16460896
>Yeah, any tips on not doing that though?
Block her account. If you have to, set up a redirect away from her social media and have only a friend know the password, so you can't just negate it in a moment of weakness.

and/or go outside. When you're doing stuff that means theres less temptation to mentally torture yourself and go through her shit.
>>
>dating a girl with a tumblr
Who could have seen this coming?
>>
>>16460536
Counter her pics with your own dick pics.
>>
>>16460910
Fair enough
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.