[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet hot virgin with a Masters degree >Shares 90% of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Raksha.jpg (188KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Raksha.jpg
188KB, 900x1350px
>Meet hot virgin with a Masters degree
>Shares 90% of my interests
>She signals to me extremely heavily that she's interested
>We go out
>Only date a couple of times, her awkwardness is agonizing for both of us in spite of her outward interest
>I pick up on her lack of social skills in this setting pretty quickly
>The stakes are super high because she's very obviously assessing me as a future husband from the beginning of date one
>I find myself getting slightly nervous, but no spaghetti falls out of my pockets, at least not compared to hers
>How a hot, well educated chick with so many interesting hobbies manages to be a virgin is now painfully obvious

Was this a one off or what? How to find a girl like this who doesn't spill so much spaghetti?
>>
She isn't a virgin I would bet on that anon and her painting you as husband material is just creepy.

I say ditch her. She sounds a little off and so you know the rule of not sticking your dick in crazy.
>>
>>16460335
she's prob a psych major, ammiright?
>>
>>16460341

As far as I can tell she went from being overweight in college to recently slimming down and becoming hot. She doesn't even pick up on when guys are hitting on her most of the time.
>>
>>16460346

Teacher.
>>
>>16460347

You want to be the guy who hits it and then quit it? "But anon I won't leave her, I am not that kind of guy." Bullshit. You already hinted she is off ad that you want a girl who has the same characteristics but isn't a retard. So either break it off now where she isn't hurt to bad or stick it out for the long hall for a relationship or do what you intended and hit it then quit it.
>>
>>16460349
close enough, females be crazy y0

Marry her, at least she'll love you unconditionally
>>
>>16460347
Hahaha. Thats what every single girl says.
Doesnt mean shit.

Listen dont you ever even dare waste your time thinking about spending the rest of your life with someone. Its just not going to happen unless you are willing to deal with spaghetti girl for ever. She sounds nice. You sound like an presumptuous asshole. make her feel comfortable if you actually like her. She would be more open then. Do something/go somewhere easygoing and chill unless she want to do something otherwise
>>
>>16460355

Uhhh, but we're already through. I'm asking where to find a girl who is similar but not fucked up.

>>16460358

We're already done.

>>16460359

You're not picking up on what I said at the end of the OP. It's already over. The spaghetti was too much.
>>
>>16460364
Well what a waste of a thread. Why tell us all this shit instead of just asking us how to find a confident girl.
By the way the answer is to look for one.
>>
>>16460349
Abort abort.

Male teacher here. All female teachers are crazy without exception. I am making plans to abandon this career just to get away.
>>
bump, please read the post
>>
>>16460335
Did you seal the deal?
>>
>>16460439

No. I could have tried, but she seemed rather uncomfortable with the whole thing so I decided it was better not to take the shot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.