[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cheated on me when we first started dating we are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
My girlfriend cheated on me when we first started dating we are on three years been living together for about half our relationship. I found out she cheated on me about 3 months into us living together. Since then our relationship has gone down hill, we constantly argue about it mainly because I can't let go of the fact she did that to me also because she honestly never helped me feel any better. She'd always get jealous for practically no reason there'd be times when she'd get drunk and publicly humiliate me by punching me in the face and yelling at me. She almost went as far as lying to the cops and almost getting me arrested for domestic violence claiming that I constantly beat her they ultimately sided with me seeing as how I had just gotten home from work and she was drunk. I've tried breaking up with her but every time I do I flip last minute I just can't stand to see or hear her cry. What should I do?
>>
Image non related
>>
Grow a pair
>>
I think about where she'd go, she's not speaking with her mom and her dad is just getting by as it is. Call me a pussy but I feel bad
>>
Grow a pair of manly balls, you're not a man. Just a boy, grow up kid.
>>
>>16458517
Not your problem, do as >>16458512 says and kick her out. You're honestly in an abusive relationship at this point.
>>
Do you feel bad for bookers? They've been molested, rAped, beaten, spat on and have nowhere to go.. Oh you don't feel sorry enough to let them live with you?? Oh because they aren't ducking you???

Get your head out of your vagina kid, listen to me. Grow up.
>>
>>16458517

It's not your problem.

She treats you like shit and you want to feel bad about where she's going to go?

Tell her she can go live with the fuck she cheated on you with.

Or just, you know, pretty much support her for the rest of your life. Your life will just belong to her and your sole reason for existence isn't for your own happiness, but for hers.

Dumb fuck. STOP LIVING FOR OTHER PEOPLE. You only get one Life and you want to spend it on someone who almost put you in fucking jail?

Are you fucking stupid? Do you understand how fucked your life would have been if she actually succeeded in getting you arrested for domestic violence?

>no no, its ok because the cops believed me, nothign bad happened so everything is fine

Retard. You'd never get any respectable work for the entirety of your life with that kind of shit on your record. Your life would be ruined because some girl got mad at you. And you know what she would get? Tons of support for the girl who was "beaten" by her abusive boyfriend.

There's just no helping some people. If you want to throw away your life for some one like that, feel free. But don't come here expecting advice. People are telling you what you should do, but you don't want to do it because you are scared of her.

She can manipulate some other poor sap in less than a week of breaking up with you. She'll be fine.
>>
>>16458509
Holy fuck OP, how much self respect do you actually have?

Although, I'm pretty sure this is bait. No one can be this stupid.
>>
>>16458509
Dump that bitch. You taking longer makes it worse.
>>
>>16458509
Pack up and leave. Leave a note if you want.

Don't stay with her for pitying her, she doesn't give a rat's ass about your feelings.

The harder route, I suppose, would be co-living until the lease is up. But ya can't fuck her or give her any intimate attention. Just use your house as a place to sleep until you can move out.

You forgave her twice, you think she's really gonna stop? Care for yourself dude. It's about time to start doing so.
>>
hey op, let me tell you about my bf so you have perspective on where my advice is coming from. my boyfriend who ive been with for over a year, and ive lived with for 8 months, cheated on me for the first part of our relationship before we moved in together. he cheated on me with like 20 females and repeatedly lied to cover it up even after i knew. ive been very angry with him, though i am working on accepting this happened and being loving instead. things are going better than they were when i first found out a couple months ago.

your gf is abusive and crazy. you should leave her and never look back. you deserve so much better than that. and desu being single sounds wayyyy better than her bullshit. make arrangements to move out, then break up so it can be painless-ish. have some respect for yourself my dude.
>>
>>16458654
The harder route, I suppose, would be co-living until the lease is up. But ya can't fuck her or give her any intimate attention. Just use your house as a place to sleep until you can move out.

THIS DOESNT WORK DO NOT ATTEMPT

YOU MUST FULL-COMMIT TO THE BREAKUP
>>
File: warning.png (158KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
158KB, 512x512px
>>
OP, I was in the same situation. My ex cheated on me and flirted with several other dudes behind my back. Everytime I tried bringing it up she'd break down and call me a prick for bringing this up. She'd say she's "going through a really rough time" but all that bitch did was go home homework, and nothing. I had to maintain a job, keep care of my alcoholic older brother and my suicidal little brother.

Trust me, she's like an energy vampire. The only reason she's with you is just for free loading. Don't care what you say, she'll cheat on you again, and again, and again. Soon, you'll be on the wedding altar getting married to her. Then you'll be even more miserable because you'll be working, and she'll be fucking all of your friends. Dump her, and kick her out man. She's a fucking leech, she'll find somebody else to get attached to. Don't worry about her, just do this for yourself. I'd for the better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.