[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so adv, I need some help >meet qt girl >things going well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 310x310px
so adv, I need some help

>meet qt girl
>things going well, possible relationship
>start having protected sex
>tell her I want to rawdog it
>she says okay but that she wants me to get screened for STDs first
>wtf.jpg
>tell her no and that she should trust me
>says she would get one too so it's "fair"
>can't believe she's being so uptight about it
>get into an argument
>she hasn't talked with me since

isn't it a bit controlling that she requires I get one? it's like saying I'd require her to get her tubes tied "to eliminate risk" or her getting pregnant, but I'm not because that would be ridiculous. help me out /adv/
>>
You're an idiot and she's being semi safe. She's doesn't know who tf you are, you guys are just having sex. Get an STD screening and get over yourself
>>
File: 1445625023748.jpg (528KB, 2673x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1445625023748.jpg
528KB, 2673x1782px
Just get tested bitch
>>
>>16455396
then she should be open to the risk, right? it just feels like I'd be backing down from my morals
>>
File: 1395464121640.gif (63KB, 623x626px) Image search: [Google]
1395464121640.gif
63KB, 623x626px
Its just a test faggot, its nowhere near as permanent or invasive as surgery. You are so retarded it causes me physical pain.
>>
>>16455391
You're a fucking retard, go get tested you dumbfuck.
>>
Why dont you and her go and get tested at the same time?
>>
>>16455391
You should just get tested.
>>
And this is the reason there still are fucking STDs even around. If people weren't as retarded as you're being right now STDs wouldn't even be a fucking problem.
>>
>>16455404
What morals? The main way STDs get spread is by lazy fucks like you who won't bother getting tested. She's being perfectly logical.
>>
>>16455391

You are a fucking idiot, and she is a smart girl

Since you raised an argument about such a crucial thing, I doubt you can win her back now.

Fuck you, you herpes-spreading cunt
>>
>>16455391

Jesus, go get tested. It's the smart thing to do. You should want to know anyways. Hell, you should want to know what's up with her, too.

You probably both have herpes.
>>
You're a disgusting faggot who's too immature to have sex
>>
>>16455391
Kinda cant help u faggot.
>>
>>16455391
Majority rules, the general consensus is that OP is a raging faggot and probably has herpes.
This girl is way too smart for him and I hope things don't work out because she deserves better

>isn't it a bit controlling
no she doesn't want fucking herpes aka something you can't get rid of
>it just feels like I'd be backing down from my morals
read: I'm a stubborn and immature little boy who wants to date someone as stupid as myself, and am disappointed that she won't drop to my level
>she should be open to the risk, right?
nigga you've got to be trolling

either 10/10 troll or 10/10 needs to an hero
>>
>>16455391
You are an asshole and she deserves better.
>>
Get tested you little bitch, its her life on the line here, you don't have to take it personally if she doesn't trust your word
>>
>>16455404

>my morals

lmao @ your life op
lets hear about these morals that make you take such a strong stance on defending your laziness
>>
Damn, I've never seen 4chan so united on a post that means the woman wins.

I agree, get tested, you're a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.