[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is soo upset at me right now, and refuses to communicate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

My GF is soo upset at me right now, and refuses to communicate . To make a long story short, my Gf wenton my computer when I had left a tab open to a thread I made on 4chan. In this thread I talked about how the only reason I find sex with her so good is cause she has very small breasts , and a small body in general, which makes me feel like I am having sex with a little girl. Honestly, in the three years of our relationship, I have never seen her this upset. I don't exactly understand why she is so distressed. I feel bad, how do I fix this?
>>
File: 1446184085598.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446184085598.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>16453795

you don't. this is a game ender. move.

im not even joking
>>
>>16453799
Moving seems extreme. I get seeming your ex in public is akward, but if we do break up, we could just be friends.
>>
>>16453807

>people are still friends when they find out that their boyfriend is a pedophile

no Anon. you think she hasnt already told people? her friends? your friends? trying to find out if it was just a weird thing to say or if you show patterns of pedophilia?
>>
Oh god, I just realized something . She was molested as a little kid. I don't know how but I temporarily forgot about that...man what if she sees me as the guy who molested her? This could be really bad..
>>
>>16453815
you fucked up lol
>>
>>16453815
Oh boy anon, I regret to inform you that you're single.
>>
>>16453795
>I don't exactly understand why she is so distressed.

1. You're emphasizing that her figure is childlike, which is not flattering and probably perceived as insulting.

2. You're discussing your intimate sex life on a public forum. This is a general betrayal of trust.

3. You likened your girlfriend to a little girl and described how pleasurable that prospect was to you; it makes you sound like a pedophile.
>>
>>16453814
I'm not one of those child molestors. I swear on my son life when I lived at home never ONCE did I touch my little sister innaapropriately in the slightest.
>>
>>16453827
Fuck, I mean to sayI swear on my own life .
>>
>>16453827
>>16453830

think ur gf sees it that way? think she cares. you are into her cuz she is like a little girl. she sees you as a pedophile, otherwise shed be talking to you.

she is going to tell people, at least her own girlfriends, better hope she cant contact people in your own circle, but she might warn your parents or anyone with kids.
>>
>>16453826
I don't see what is bad about being a pedophile as long as you NEVER hurt a child .
>>
>>16453849
But everyone likes their GF for a sexual reason too; some guys might like her cause she has a nice ass. Still I've been with her for years cause I love her for who she is , and I don't want to lose her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.