[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating this girl for over 2 years and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: alcohol11.jpg (29KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol11.jpg
29KB, 400x357px
I've been dating this girl for over 2 years and I'm worried I may have officially ruined it. She's a med student and always looking out for my health and one thing she has a problem with is my drinking. I always thought I had it under control but looking back I never did. There have been countless times that I've ruined our night by drinking too much and puking or just passing out.

Last weekend I really fucked up. I wanted her to come with me to a happy hour but she didn't want to go. I told her I'd meet her after. Next thing I know I'm drunk as hell. I blacked out and woke up on the subway puking with my phone dead.

I left the bar at 9 and didn't get home until 230. I had calles her and told her to meet me and I never showed up. This isn't the first time I've ruined her nighy by my drinking and she doesn't even want to talk to me. I'm worried this is it and that she is going to give up on me. What do I do? I want to stop drinking all together but as a 23 yr old that's pretty tough to do.
>>
Bump,

Tldr, I'm afraid my girlfriend is fed up with my drinking and she doesn't want to be with me
>>
>>16452056
Not a mind reader

Shut down the device you're on, and go ask her
>>
> I want to stop drinking all together but as a 23 yr old that's pretty tough to do.

It really isn't though. Just don't put you yourself in a situation where you may binge drink. Or just have some damn self control. If you really care about her, you would slow down on the drinking
>>
>>16452059
Jeez I stop coming on here for like 3 days and you change your trip.

Holy fuck you're scary towards veg dude

Tay Tay no likey m9
>>
File: proc_0284938375fd54f1.png (122KB, 474x267px) Image search: [Google]
proc_0284938375fd54f1.png
122KB, 474x267px
>>16452078

Actually she likes it

So I'm winning

Move along shrimp, go make a caeser salad
>>
Any tips on self control?
>>
>>16452141
Look into AA
>>
>>16452123
I'm sure she loves the attention of a thirsty faggot on the internet. She's equally pathetic so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: hestia.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
hestia.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>16452154
Somebody is jealous
>>
File: no-way.jpg (27KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
no-way.jpg
27KB, 650x366px
>>16452017
If you drink until you black out in public and wake up in a pool of your own vomit, you have a problem.

> What do I do?
AA
>>
>>16452017
That's something you're just going to have to quit cold turkey. My uncle is a recovering alcoholic and he can't go near the stuff. You can never have just one sip, or one drink.

>There have been countless times that I've ruined our night by drinking too much and puking or just passing out.
>I wanted her to come with me to a happy hour but she didn't want to go. I told her I'd meet her after. Next thing I know I'm drunk as hell. I blacked out and woke up on the subway puking with my phone dead.
Yeah, that's fucked up, and she realizes you have uncontrolled issues that she doesn't, and shouldn't have to, deal with.

>This isn't the first time I've ruined her nighy by my drinking and she doesn't even want to talk to me. I'm worried this is it and that she is going to give up on me.
There's only so much that someone can take. You really fucked up, and it's understandable that she doesn't want anything to do with you now. Because you're always going to have these problems, and you're always going to struggle. She can find someone that isn't weak-willed and out of control.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.