[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damage report: Op pic related. Do these words mean that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (134KB, 1233x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1233x557px
Damage report:

Op pic related. Do these words mean that's she's 100% no longer interested?
>>
>I might date somebody lol, but if I don't find someone we can still be a thing I guess.

Drop it like it's hot.
>>
>>16444821

So leave it huh
>>
>>16444822

We're the /adv/ board, not the "tell you what to do" board. You have better perspective here than anyone else.

But from our limited scope, it seems like you're being used like a chump.
>>
>>16444820
100%, or close enough as makes no difference.
>>
Don't catch oneitis, but keep her as an option. You don't have to say or do anything. Don't reply. She might call one day.
>>
>>16444820
Fuck anon let me guess what happened. You came off as needy and were desperate to know if she is with someone or seeing someone or not. Take a break, be busy with your life. Do not ever seem needy to any female when they break it off with you. They eventually come back if they want you. The only time to drop her though is if she keeps sending you mixed messages like she wants you but is not interested in a relationship that is the sign she is using you and has someone on the side.
>>
wtf man? I'd be pissed if someone sent me such a condescending text. fuck that bitch.
>>
>>16444838
>mixed messages

Read it again.
>>
>>16444821
Drop it like she got the herpaderp
>>
>>16444849
I don't if I'd be mad about it; but she certainly appears to be heavily implying that she is the more valuable out of the two, and that they are not equals.

I mean shit, that condescending "especially you" bit is a cruel dig. It wouldn't make me mad as much as rather sad that I was infatuated with someone that'd be so catty. Disappointed in myself, you know?
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1280x960px
Op here. Instead of replying with text, I sent her a selfie of me on my way to work saying "good morning rare candy" (we use a lot of Pokemon references) will post her reply later today.
>>
>>16444952
Don't you love it when one post changes the entire situation? Sure hope this isn't really op.
>>
Haha you're her bitch. Have fun being her fall back plan in the event she is a complete social failure. She wants to break up with you while both not looking bad and having the option to pick you up later if she doesn't like the caliber of dick she is getting. Say something like you wish her well and then move on with your life.
>>
The relationship is obviously over. Show yourself the self respect and dont drag it on longer than it needs to go. But on that same token show love for eachother by maybe calling her and have a proper breakup for closure.
>>
>>16444820
As always, the majority of these responses are from trolls who have never actually spoken to a real live girl.

She is not interested in you romantically and is trying to let you down easy by leaving the door open for a friendship.

(This is one inexplicable difference between men and women. Women always think that is possible, while men almost always can't do it.)
>>
Luv hurts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.