[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some high in demand stay at home careers? I have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1441131470408.png (2MB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1441131470408.png
2MB, 802x802px
What are some high in demand stay at home careers?

I have a lot of health problems.
>>
Child care?
>>
>>16440244
Childern are scary I would not mind teaching art leassons on the side but would never do a day care my mother had one when I was growing up and I saw how poor the parents would treat her and I honestly do not know what I would do if a kid I was taking care of told me their parents are abusing them.
>>
>>16440238
Translator, those survey jobs that don't seem real but some actually are, graphic designer (in some respects) What do you want to do?
>>
>>16440255
I didn't say foster a child, you retard. I meant like look after kids while their parents are at work
>>
>>16440260
I went to college for Graphic Design and I just finished. The job market for Graphic Design in my area is very bad. I got tired of waiting around for responses and just took up a minimum wage cleaning job that I got offered, I thought it was only part time but I am now working 8-9 hours 6 times a week. Needless to say I am feeling pretty belittled I get a lot of people making comments saying " you can not get any lower than that", to me all do it really eats away at me; all the people I work with are always asking me why I am working there if I went to college. I have been at this cleaning job for two months and I am still hunting but I have no time now to update my portfolio. It is really eating away at me but I need the money.

My plan was five years industrial design, 10 years freelancing and then get into the market for concept art because my skills I feel by that time will be up to par to compete with people on a global standard.

However I can not even get into that industrial field for entry which was suppose to be the easiest part. Time is running short on me I am moving in the next year and I do not want to be a cleaner for the rest of my life. I have a lot of health problems and a job from home would be best for me, I am very self motivated too.

I love to help people I volunteer a lot for elections and just really any places that need an extra hand. I love computers, my father was one of the top people for computer engineering in terms of rank for the navy growing up so I grew up with him teaching me all kinds of things he always told me I should of been born 10 years sooner so I could of got into the computer market. I am extremely creative which can work to my advantage and disadvantage. I am also able to make a living off 25k a year but that is the min required I need to live.

My personality is a mix between INFJ and INFP.
>>
>>16440278
Bro do you understand how parents treat day care places? They treat them as if you were fostering their kids 90% of the time they will leave the kid there another couple hours compared to the time they said they were going to pick up. My mother ran a day care.
>>
>>16440302
>My personality is a mix between INFJ and INFP.
Those letters mean nothing, to me and in relation to anything else.
>>
Me too OP, literotica ebooks. You don't make that much on the first one but you pick niche shit and gradually you start making a lot monthly on your percentage of sales. Each one keeps bringing monthly income. And these people don't expect quality. You go over to /s/ or /d/ and the "roleplaying" people will post is 10x the quality people expect of ebooks. People love centaur shit and people love milkplay, I get the most monthly from the one where I used both. And I don't find either concept sexually arousing at all, hah.
>>
>>16440308
I am creative in a bad way but sometimes its good and I like to help people a lot I have a strong sense of empathy that gives me a drive to try and make positive changes to help others.
>>
>>16440307
Did your mom charge them extra for that? Because that's usually enough incentive for parents to get their kids on time considering how expensive day car is to begin with.
>>
>>16440330
She did but they did not give a fuck they were rolling in money 2 hours more means nothing to them but it meant something to my mom because she could never make any plans and they be constantly asking her to babysit to the point she had no time to herself at all. When I was thirteen I was a nanny for this lady who had a one year old and a three old it just made me never want to do anything related to taking care of kids for a living unless I am teaching. I can not stand watching shitty parents they drive me nuts.
>>
>>16440238
can't say there are any
>>
>>16440317
Shit Anon that actaully sounds fun I want to try this now, do you partake in the /d/ and /s/ threads? If so I may drop by and get some more pointers from you. I am pretty decent at drawing I was thinking of doing lewd commissions on the side but people are cheap as fuck for art commissions online it is not worth my time. I be better off drawing what I like for free and creating a fanbase then offering commissions. The only thing though is I do not like getting credited for my own work, I love to go under as just an Anon.
>>
>>16440238
What does your disability limit? What happened?
>>
>>16440366
I have crohns disease, a lot of allergies that I require filters through my house( in the spring my eyes swell up so bad that I can not see in the fall my lungs get bad and I have trouble breathing) an audiotary disability that makes me unable to understand people verbally 70% of the time,dyslexia, short term memory problem that gets affected badly by stress worst and sevre social anxiety I am also getting tested for being bipolar.

I want a successful career and I feel working from home or an indepdent thriving enviroment would benefit me best.
>>
>>16440385
I am only being tested for bipolar not because of anger issues though I do not have any for suicidal tendacies of being unable to handle emotions like stress or being sad since I was 13. If I had a bad day at work or someone was dissapointed in me I would feel the need to kill myself because I am unable to handle it.
>>
>>16440347

Art commissions are bullshit anon, you need to cobble that into an ebook and amazon will do the shilling for you. There are a ton of naughty literotica companies that are good to start but you'll eventually fall into your own niche and can sell them yourself for mad duckets. But just using the companies you can easily make waaay more than minimum wage while only putting out a tiny bit of effort and if you actually do put effort in you can make a lot. Seriously these ebooks are shorter than fuck and sick fucks will pay 2.99+ for them all day as long as you have their fetish on your cover or title.

I do spread the wealth these days using poor fucks art commissions for my covers and paying well these days though. But seriously you need to get on this train because they keep making you money even years later.

And you can absolutely be anon, my pen name for these sickfuckeries is NOT my name, I assure you. I actually have 3 main pen names on various niche fetishes. The centaur shit in one, the milk play shit in another and the third is an insect thing I've just been starting with.

I started on /d/ and /s/ but turn that into cash these days. I still go there though sometimes and if you go into a roleplay thread where some fuck is writing shit out and if you can replicate that quality or better you will do amazing.

It is the cash cow for people like us who have medical shit that make traditional workplaces difficult. I can do this sickfuckery on the hospital wifi if I need to.
>>
>>16440399

I apologize I've had a bottle of wine and I'm feeling very self-congratulatory about my recent insect-fucking "book" sale. My point still stands but I apologize for the quality of my posting right now.
>>
I don't know if its high in demand, but if you live in a major city you might be able to support yourself as a transcriber. Police departments/court houses send people video tapes/audio tapes that need to be painstakingly transcribed for use in court later.
>>
Also I know a lot of notaries that work out of their homes. They just tell people to come over with the documents that need to be notarized.

Notaries and transcribers don't really make enough by themselves, but if you combined the the 2 jobs you could probably make a decent amount and work around 30 hours a week.
>>
>>16440399
Holy fuck. I know what I am doing on my day off now. Time to write some titty milk starfox erotica. Thank you Anon do you have a throw away email? I do not really have that many friends but you semm pretty cool and I find it pretty hard to find people I relate to.
>>
>>16440407
No its okay I found your post pretty funny you have a dry humour like me.
>>
>>16440408
>>16440415
I live in a big city at the moment but next year I am moving to a small city. I have had dreams of being a blacksmith on the side too but I hear there is no money in it I do not mind making around 25-30k a year I just want enough to live off of.
>>
>>16440425

Sure, I'd love to hear from you. [email protected].
>>
Not sure how to get into it, buy my brother used to write messages for one of those pay chat sex websites.

He showed it to me it was hilarious, he was typing shit like "I'm on my knees in front of you. I feel your throbbing dick enter" etc. His gf thought it was hilarious as well, it payed decently.

Not sure what company it was though
>>
Bumping this thread.

What about those people that fap to used panties? I have a FWB who's definitely crazy enough to let me just take pics of her wearing 20 different panties and sell them if I give her a cut. Do people actually make money this way? What places to start?
>>
>>16440472
My boyfriend prob would not find it funny lol. I do not mind writting erotic books or drawing lewd things at all but I do not want to solicit myself sexaully in any way.
>>
>>16440483
Op bumping for you. Kind of off topic but I remember that one year an anon on /a/ got used bloody panties in the gift exchange.
>>
>>16440491
yeah I guess with my brother it was funny because he is a guy. But I would prob feel uncomfortable as well if my gf did it. Unless maybe we thought it up together but if she would come out one day "hey anon I'm going to be a chat whore" I'd have some doubts
>>
>>16440385
>laundry list of severe problems
>should be in a home
>wants a successful career
Hahaha what the fuck
>>
>>16440505
Yeah if I was a guy I would do it be funny. My dad knew a guy in the navy in the late 90s who would go on dating sites back then and pretend to be a girl. So apperently that kind of stuff been going on since the start of the internet lol.

>>16440506
I-I am trying Anon I want to do my part in society too..
>>
>>16440483

I'm in the used panty business and it's no good right now because of orange is the new black and their bullshit. Try back in 2-3 years. My panties used to go for 75-200 bucks and now I'm hard pressed to get 20 and that barely covers the cost of panty and shipping. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>16440513

Don't get down anon, you could just be sucking the tit of SSI or your parents but you're trying. Good luck, fuck that guy.
>>
File: od55.png (306KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
od55.png
306KB, 1680x1050px
>>16440522
Thank you Anon
>>
>>16440516
>because of orange is the new black and their bullshit
wait what

20 bucks doesn't even seem too bad if you can just to series where you make 10-20 pairs. What can you do to up the price? And doesn't the customer pay for shipping?
>>
Security Home's guard for drug cartels.
>>
>>16440554

Orange is the new black is this netflix show and panty selling was like the hook of their last season so everyone is trying to sell panties now. 20 dollars would be okay except as you imagine there aren't THAT many people out there trying to buy panties and now they're are tons of sellers and it is hard to get connected. On most there is like a set shipping fee and then it can turn out to be more and then you're put out. It's this whole epic battle and you're welcome to try but I actually have a pussy and it's hard as fuck so I'd imagine using an ex you're cutting in and it would be even worse.

Especially because they want dirty pussy underwear and you had better believe that sadly they can fucking tell if you've worn them for as long as you said or not. I was getting a very high amount while I had a yeast infection though because some gross ass people wanted that but obviously that's too uncomfortable to maintain on purpose. Maybe if you're desperate though.
>>
>>16440632
>so I'd imagine using an ex you're cutting in and it would be even worse.
it isn't, she's pretty much crazy

>Especially because they want dirty pussy underwear
we still fuck and stuff, no prob

>I was getting a very high amount while I had a yeast infection
lol what
>>
>>16440643

They don't want sperm they want like 3 to 7 days of pussy funk per 20 dollar pair. If you're going to short them pussy funk then make tons of accounts because they will black list your shit. Ideally she should wear them while exercising. I wear them while running to build up pussy funk.

>yeast infection

They're gross, that's all I have to say.
>>
>>16440407
Are you the same writer anon from biz? Do you know whether it would sell if a virgin who hasn't watched or read erotica wrote their weird surrealist idea of sex? It would probably sound like a troll but well written. Or would that flop miserably?
>>
>>16440877

I am not the same writer as on biz, unfortunately.

It's hard to say how that would sell. I personally feel like that should hit well somewhere because virgin+surrealism should sell great. People love virgins and virgin fetishism so much in literotica. But I sell my shit through amazon and a few e-literotica companies and our shit gets sold through people searching through certain keywords to do with various fetishes.

I can't currently think of a good place to shoehorn what you're talking about. Feel free to email me >>16440457 here and I will think on it.

I really do think that you could make something of that. If you can write at all readably I am certain it would not flop.
>>
>>16440895
Tysm for answering anon, I'll get in touch tomorrow! I'm interested in your bug story and would like to read it some day but want to try writing without knowing anything first.
>>
>>16440900

Look forward to hearing from you. It's just this straight out of /d/ insect impregnation thing. People are weird and just need your passable writing skills to detail their unimaginably weird fantasies!
>>
File: 1446370361404.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1446370361404.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>l2code
>make website
>?????
>profit
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.