[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> /fa/ Asked /fa/ and got told to dress like a cybergoth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 415HSsMmBXL.01_SL500_.jpg (27KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
415HSsMmBXL.01_SL500_.jpg
27KB, 385x500px
> /fa/

Asked /fa/ and got told to dress like a cybergoth ninja or got trolled

I'm a fashion noob trying to dress better and currently buying hoodies at the moment. I like blue-ish colors like this but read not to go for those because you can't match them with blue jeans. Is a blue shirt/hoodie and blue pants generally considered a no-no? Should I just go for more neutral colors like black, brown, etc?
>>
/fa is not entirely bad. You should find some of those essential clothing for men pics. Also look around what other males around you are wearing
>>
>>16439053
>Should I just go for more neutral colors like black, brown, etc?
The basis of your outfit should be neutral colors. Like instead of jeans with a blue shirt, wear some neutral pants. Greys and browns of varying tones would be nice. When you wear too much of a bright color, you'll end up looking like a clown. That's why blue jeans with a light blue hoodie doesn't go down well.
>>
>>16439053
Why not a sweater instead of a hoodie? Sweaters are grown man-tier, match with blue jeans if the color isn't too vivid, and make you look like you give more of a shit about how you look.

Mix that with groomed hair and you look like a fucking adult.
>>
>>16439089

Seconding this. Unless you're 15 or otherwise juvenile, don't wear hoodies.
>>
>>16439096
If you're not in uni where people still dress and act like kids, and you're in the real world where you want to look decent and mature so others don't look down on you, then sweaters are the way to go unless you're at home, exercising, with your bros, or just running real quick to the store
>>
>>16439126
This.
I feel like no one can dress properly at my university, doesn't matter if it is a professor or a student they wear worn out t-shirts, ugly hoodies and even the class sweaters from the prior school.

i really would like to wear a decent shirt w/ a tie and casual suit-like jacket, but people would just think i am ridiculous.
I would like to hear more about that for other Universities, mine is in germany.
>>
>>16439189

i say just go for it
>be me
>get into wearing suits as i enjoyed wearing them at work
>invited to game night
>just throw on my suit
>go over
>girl wrinkles her nose and asks why im wearing that
>tell her im a butler
>she laughs at me
>'whats so funny, you're just a waittress'
>the whole gang plays along and just acts like a butler (im a notorious liar, they do this all the time)

moral of the story is that the people who care dont matter, and the people who matter dont care.

she was a bitch anyways, she can only come to 1/3 of the game nights because she refuses to be in the same room as dan, rachel, or julie.
>>
>>16439246

>acts like I'm* a butler

to clarify, I am not, i manage a small office.
>>
>>16439246
Thanks, that gave me confidence.
I really believe that sticking out of a crowd by being decent doesn't matter, as for what other people think we shouldn't give a fuck. People should be more mature and rational, i believe i am the only one in my lectures who is married and i got a few weird looks and shitty comments from other people but i've been tending to look down on them in return.
Those game nights sound fun, what are you guys playing exactly?
>>
>>16439302

glad i gave you a little help then. yeah most people might think its odd at first, but you are married so you arent doing it to stand out and just be arbitrarily different like some tumblrina, so just do you and enjoy it.

as for my game nights, i have a friend who is autistically obsessed with board games (so much so that he bought foam board to make dividers and organizers for his different board games and sends me pics of his progress). so he has a lot of good ones.

our most consistently played ones are
>ticket to ride
>lords of waterdeep
>king of tokyo

we almost always play all three per visit but he has a lot of others. my personal favorites are
>ghost story
>Cosmic encounters
>7 wonders

but he has so many more its unbelievable. he just got a shelf for them all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.