[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is SPNatI? Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 50

File: Kim_and_Shego_at_the_beach.png (919KB, 2030x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_and_Shego_at_the_beach.png
919KB, 2030x1475px
>What is SPNatI?
Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is a free open source web game where you play strip poker against 81 different fictional characters, including girls from Overwatch, RWBY, Pokemon, and dozens more. Losing a hand means losing a piece of clothing, and a naked opponent must masturbate when she loses her final hand. As the game is open source, anyone can create a character using kisekae and add it to the game. Primary discussion and helpful links and information about the game can be found on the subreddit.

>Link to the game:
https://spnati.net

>Link to the subreddit:
https://reddit.com/r/spnati

>How to make your own characters:
https://www.reddit.com/r/spnati/comments/6tug7u/strip_poker_night_at_the_inventory_links/

Let's see your glorious wins and saltiest losses
>>
WHO IN FACE ARE YOU
>>
>>1671386
>>1671409

I think the difference is that accessories feel like a whole lot of nothing, while minor items show some skin and promise that they're making real progress towards nudity.
>>
Amalia's creator here. Thanks to one of the mods helping me out, she should finally work without error, with the exception of some clipping.
>>
>>1671579
What do most people have boots as though? Minor or extra/accessory?
>>
>>1671745
Check their files. Pretty sure it's an accessory, since it doesn't show skin if it's taken off.
>>
one on one mode WHEN
how hard could it even be? just get rid of all dialogue targeting other players in the dialogue file and leave only the reactions to the human player. done.
>>
I just noticed i never included last thread.
>>1657716
Here it is.
>>
I finally beat that bitch Hermione, I swear she was coded to be ten times more difficult than the other players.

If you're playing as a male, choose the "wrackspurts" ending over the other one. Thanm me later
>>
Due to unforeseen bullshit Sei will take a bit longer to get on the testing tables, two or three days at the most.
>>
>>1672191
Who?
>>
>>1672193
Blue haired girl from VA-11 HALL-A
>>
>>1672206
Can you post a picture of her? The kisekae I mean. I want to approve if she's cute or not.
>>
>>1672212
This post shows her at the beginning of the game and the picture I based her off of. Not completely happy with it but Kisekae is limited as fuck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/spnati/comments/6o89lo/sei_asagiri_va11_halla_art_finished/
>>
>>1672237
That looks damn good anon. Only thing I'd say is slightly off is the face and hair.
>>
>>1671502
I'm probably an idiot, so I'm just going to ask

On the reddit page there are text posts that talk about playable characters but they aren't in the actual game link? How do I go about playing them (for example Pearl or Amalia)
>>
>>1672430
Next time you open the site, go to "Select Groups" instead of selecting individual opponents, scroll all the way to the right, those are the testing tables where those characters are temporarily located until they're ready to join the main roster.
>>
Which unpopular characters are the most fun?
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-26+at+04.02.21).png (75KB, 1541x929px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-26+at+04.02.21).png
75KB, 1541x929px
Videl's dialogue is done. Should finish her poses tomorrow and hopefully she'll be on the testing tables by tomorrow night.
>>
>>1672599
That was fast, how many lines of dialogue does she have?
>>
File: quietlife.png (33KB, 274x521px) Image search: [Google]
quietlife.png
33KB, 274x521px
Just gonna leave this here. Don't expect to see him anytime soon though.
>>
>>1672916
I don't know how to check. If I had to guess just by looking at some other character's files and comparing how many responses they wrote compared to mine I'd say ~600.
>>
I've been playing through trying to get various endings, I wish they where better done, they're pretty shitty rn quality wise
>>
>>1673741
kisekae is pretty limited to be honest. I don't even bother watching any of the endings since I know they're all going to be extremely subpar and not very hot at all.
>>
>>1673757
The concept of quite a few I like, samus imparticualr
>>
>>1673757
The endings are just there to give you a fantasy to close your eyes to. But even then, not all of them show as little as Marceline's.
>>
D.Va's lines are pretty funny.
>>
File: 1493497647820.jpg (69KB, 680x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1493497647820.jpg
69KB, 680x1031px
>both me and last opponent are one loss away from defeat
>have a pair of 3s, but one card away from a flush
>opponent is neutral about their hand
>>
>>1673950
>"Well, I guess this hand isn't great, but I suppose it's not bad either..."
>yfw they have a royal flush
>>
File: angryandhorny.png (265KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
angryandhorny.png
265KB, 800x800px
>>1668999
Second set. The Angry naked one is wet and I'm not sure why. What do I do to adjust that?

the last stages for these ones might be a bit too expressive. I got carried away with the poses.
>>
>>1673963
hold down spacebar and click the pussy juice
>>
>>1673524
Luck has sided with Yoshikage Kira. Make this one of his lines.
>>
File: 1456035088328.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1456035088328.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>there's a Raven character
>still no Starfire

Someone is making one, right?
>>
>>1674663
After seeing Raven my inital reaction was to search Starfire, sad wwn one wasn't implimented

I'd be happy too but I have no idea how i'd go about it
>>
>>1674663
>>1674679
Didn't someone post Starfire a few days ago here and on the subreddit? Or am i just imagining things?
>>
>>1674663
SPNATI posted a Starfire that he stole and never gave credit for months ago. Obviously since it wasn't actually his and he probably doesn't even know how to make a character, he never even began work on it.
It looked like shit anyway, so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>1673524
>Killer Queen looking female
So wait, do they both fap if they lose? Does KQ jerk him off? This is shit we need to know.
>>
>>1672916
Okay I'm able to tell now, she has 580 lines in total.
>>
>>1674844
>Kira uses Killer queen to jerk him off
Everyone else comments about how his dick is moving like that on it's own.
>>
File: videlkamehameha.png (98KB, 787x845px) Image search: [Google]
videlkamehameha.png
98KB, 787x845px
Videl should be on the testing tables once her merge request is approved.

Right now things I'm looking for in terms of bugs is any dialogue that's too long and becomes unreadable, and whether or not her dialogue feels too repetitive. Since her difficulty is set to good (a.k.a. the highest difficulty) she'll often remain in one stage for awhile and keep repeating the same lines. Even with like 3 responses to each possible reaction I have a feeling she still might feel a bit repetitive.

I'm considering just making her regular difficulty because of this, but a lot of her dialogue is her being confident and putting up a good fight, so I wanted her to be challenging. Plus she learned poker from THE WORLD CHAMP himself, so how could she lose?
>>
So, second dick option how much is in inches?
>>
>>1674911
Probably a good 6 or 7.
>>
Since this is open source would it be possible for me to doing writing? Zelda's writing is fucking terrible and I could most certainly do a better job.
>>
>>1674917
Yes.
>>
>>1674917
Generally you have to get the author's permission.

But yeah I agree Zelda's writing is... very lackluster.
>>
File: Batman.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>1674921
>Wins with only panties on
>I should walk around like this in the castle!
>>
File: deviru.png (382KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
deviru.png
382KB, 855x480px
>>1674908
DBZ characters just never look right without Toriyamaface.
>>
>>1674945
It's more like none of the characters look right in kisekae, but we get them the closest we can.
>>
>>1674908
>I'm considering just making her regular difficulty because of this, but a lot of her dialogue is her being confident and putting up a good fight, so I wanted her to be challenging. Plus she learned poker from THE WORLD CHAMP himself, so how could she lose?

I hope you're ready for everyone who plays the game to hate her and for no one to ever beat her outside of godly lucky streaks.

The game is already 10% skill and 90% luck, meaning you can do everything right and still lose to a streak of bad hands. If you combine the good AI with a lot of clothes, you're going to make for an extremely frustrating play experience.
>>
>>1674956
Yeah that's a good point. I wish the difficulty system was coded differently, just having super easy, regular, and super hard isn't exactly very interesting.
>>
>>1674956
>people whinging about the game being hard
git gud
just keeping the top two cards in your hand (or a pair and the next highest) will win you 4/5 games
>>
>>1674963
Sometimes you don't get pairs to start with, and you don't get pairs after an exchange either. RNG can fuck you over big time.

>>1674956
I've changed her difficulty to regular now.
>>
>>1674974
didn't deny that, but you only need the second-worst hand, and you have good odds of beating SOMEONE even with a high card
>>
>>1674844
Maker here. Killer Queen will jerk him off.
>>
>>1675122
Fantastic.
>>
>>1675122
What if he jerked off Killer Queen instead?

What a twist.
>>
>>1675177
Killer queen, BREAK FREE!
>>
>>1674917
>>1674921
Zelda is abandonware. Quote for me all of her worst lines and I'll replace some and add alternatives for others.
>>
What the fuck is that hideous Kurumu thing doing on the testing tables? It's like a dwarf and an midget ogre had a fucking lovechild.
>>
Any ideas for western male characters, Xander is a bit passe
>>
File: tumblr_n2z5412Ijc1qhjcgto1_250.gif (1MB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2z5412Ijc1qhjcgto1_250.gif
1MB, 245x350px
>>1675417
>"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night I can feel my fulton... and my FAMAS... even my pants. The undergarments I've lost... the dignity I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like all my gear and acessories are still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our clothes!"
>>
File: IMG_1286.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>1675417
Not western, but any of the boys from daily lives of high school boys would be perfect.
>>
>>1675427

I'll be doing Raiden eventually, but I want to finish MGS2, I've only played him in MGRR
>>
>>1675417
Vaas from Far cry 3. I do not know any good suggestions and i just looked up at my game collection and saw far cry 3.
>>
So we've talked about the community at large, but what about the moderators and the maker of the game himself? Are they idiots or do they not have their heads up each other's asses?
>>
>>1675487
Arndress basically has the personality of a robot, but he's dedicated as fuck to the game and helping people out. He's made some questionable decisions before though, like his handling of the Yang situation. He was handling it well at first then caved in really quickly to the author's side.
Dilettante is a faggot. Helpful at times, but he's one of those dicks that acts like the age police, and sometimes is pretty passive aggressive.
The other two dudes are pretty much MIA. I think they made the game but they barely even post anymore.
I heard Master-Fate was rumored to become a mod. He's pretty good with the technical/coding end of things.
>>
>>1675495
>Arndress basically has the personality of a robot
Affirmative.

>He's made some questionable decisions before though, like his handling of the Yang situation. He was handling it well at first then caved in really quickly to the author's side.
That was a difficult situation, and I'm sure I could have handled it better. I would have preferred a completely carefree Yang. Best I can say is: imagine you were making a character, and (before you even finished) people were asking you to change the parts you liked best to the opposite way to how you did them, and they didn't even offer to help make those changes. So long as you weren't breaking major rules, I'd back you up.

>Dilettante is a faggot. Helpful at times, but he's one of those dicks that acts like the age police, and sometimes is pretty passive aggressive.
This seems a but harsh. Sometimes being a mod gets hate because they're the ones who have to say no sometimes. Overalll, I think that the game is pretty lenient in what it considers to be "18+". The only character we've removed was a catboy, and I'm sure he'd still be around if he was a catgirl instead.

>I heard Master-Fate was rumored to become a mod.
Not where you heard this because it's not being discussed in any of the channels I have access to. But he'd be my first choice.
>>
>>1675417
x a v i e r : r e n e g a d e a n g e l
he'd actually be an interesting character to have
>has only one peeneye
>masturbation could be him having aural pleasure instead
>doesnt have much clothing to begin with so he could start tearing off the fabric of space and time instead
>random garbage for dialogue
>>
File: tumblr_n72uj5wi4z1tddjl4o1_400.gif (2MB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n72uj5wi4z1tddjl4o1_400.gif
2MB, 350x193px
>>1675678
That sounds awful.
Fund it.
>>
>>1675356
She has cross-eyed nipples too
>>
>>1675434
You could write some funny reactions to seeing them wearing girls underwear.
>>
>>1675591
>and they didn't even offer to help make those changes.
That was the entire point of the argument dude, that they couldn't help make those changes, that they were not allowed to make those changes. Hence they would not even be able to offer help to make them because the author refused to allow anyone to modify his work.
>>
File: 1488147791183.gif (3MB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
1488147791183.gif
3MB, 400x168px
I just realized. Why do we bitch about Yang's creator being such a jackass, when this is an open source game and we could just fix her ourselves?
>>
>>1677053
Because we don't have anyone willing to start our own branch of the game.
>>
>>1677053
Because they would have to do something other than whine about Riddit all day.
>>
>>1677065
No, why don't we just fix the current version of her, i refer to these anons, >>1674917 and >>1674921 . Why don't we just fix her without said jackass telling us it's his headcanon?
>>
>>1677077
Because the mods are siding with him, because no matter how bad his writing of Yang is, and how many people disagree with him, "he worked hard on it".
>>
>>1677081
This is fucking bullshit. They'd probably even turn away an official RWBY writer because this little tumblrina worked hard.
>>
>>1677081
It's not even like Yang is completely bad - aside from when she's down to 2 or less pieces of clothing, and when playing with Blake, she's one of the best-written characters in the game. Just everything goes to complete shit when she takes her shorts off and turns into an angry turbodyke, before suddenly turning into what she should be when she starts masturbating.
>>
File: 1445681203350.jpg (30KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1445681203350.jpg
30KB, 576x432px
>>1677081
Mods are literal cancer. Already mouthbreathing all over the Videl thread calling her underaged even though she's canonically 18. Fucking morons, the lot of them. They do a lot of good for the game, and a lot of bad too. Sometimes I think retards like that should just be left to do what they do best which is helping people and getting shit into the game. Let policy decisions and that underage bullshit be dictated by someone who actually has a brain.
>>
>>1677118
>mfw Dilettante getting royally BTFO and downvoted into oblivion as he desperately attempts to save face
Oh my god, this is delicious.
>>
>>1675122
"How is his dick moving like that?"
>>
Also I gotta say good work to whoever did Sei from VA11 HALL-A if you're here, she's cute as fuck and I like the gimmick of her getting more tipsy as she strips.
>>
File: satan-city.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
satan-city.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>1677118
The response that Videl has gotten is a little upsetting to me as well given as, like you said, she is literally already 18 in her source. We have a lot of characters that are in an ambiguous gray area as to their age because they're not even 18 in their source, yet Videl actually is 18, does not need aging up, and she's still getting shit for it simply because her breasts are small and she talks about daddy Satan.

Going through her dialogue though and I'll be adding more and more lines to areas I felt didn't have as much and got repetitive. Should hopefully also fix any missing images.
>>
File: _0a1490039031315.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1490039031315.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>1677127
>so we should probably change her hair to her older version.
>-4 points
Oh boy, this is gonna be gold.
>>
I'm working on a 7 foot tall girl with P-cup tiddies. I can't help but wonder if Dilettante and SPNATI will still find a way to accuse her of being underaged.
>>
File: Dilettante dox.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Dilettante dox.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>1677172
Is she carefree, fun loving and a generally happy person? Sorry goy, she's underage.
>>
>>1677165
>She looks like she does at the beginning of the series, not later on when she turned 18. There's no time when she was 18+ that she had that hairstyle.
I love when people pretend to know what they're talking about but have no fucking clue because they've never even seen the show. Honestly this shit is even worse than SPNATI.

>>1677172
He'll probably tell you she doesn't make enough references to working at a dead-beat job in the real world or thoroughly enjoying her college classes as a junior.
>>
>>1677191
>mfw she's all three
well shit
>>
>Hmm. Well, fair enough. I'll let the other mods decide - if they don't have any issues, I won't press. I do want to be fair about it, but I got a real 'underage' feeling from her. But you also raise valid points, and I appreciate the way you're responding politely.
Oh man, you can sense the defeat in this man.
>>
It's rather interesting that in the poll that asks how many lines a character should have before being added to the testing tables/game the winners right now are 160/200.

I felt like I was doing just the standard for Videl (2-3 responses per reaction) and I was able to hit 600 lines. And I still feel she's repetitive in places. So 200 lines is just like, the absolutely bare minimum of work you could possibly put in. I don't know why people want the standards to be so low. The only thing I can think is that people just aren't entirely aware of how easy it is to hit 200 lines and how repetitive and boring a 200 line character is compared to one that is at least 450+.

Honestly the only thing I can see this meaning is that further down the line when characters have to be taken out of the game and rotated because of space limits, any new characters that are like 200 lines will not last long if a character with over 450 lines wants to get in the game.
>>
>>1677216
I can kind of understand it, writing sucks the life out of anyone who doesn't have a passion for it. I'm aiming for a 750+ wordcount on Tio, but at the rate I'm going, it'll take a very long time.
>>
>>1677271
Yes, it definitely is very draining, and I definitely had a few spots where I was just stuck trying to come up with reactions to people taking accessories off for every single stage and etc. (without resorting to that dumb common trope of every character feeling pissed off that someone is stripping an accessory as if they literally forgot how anyone playing strip poker would play)

But even though I struggled a little, I still managed to hit 600 lines. Just how easy would it have been to write 200? It just feels like a very low standard I'm not saying to make the standard as high as 600 or something since it does get a bit challenging once you get this high, but at least 300 sounds ideal to me as a minimum.
>>
So what do you guys think about those charts Arndress posted?
>>
>>1677290
The one about the unique line interactions? Can't say I really give a shit to be honest, doesn't exactly excite me to look at.
>>
I finally got Sei all sorted out, you have to go into group select and find her on an unfinished table. Go play her and tell me what you think.

>>1677135
Those drinks she gets after each loss are the actual sprites from the game modified for however she's holding them.
>>
File: 1464214880678.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464214880678.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>THE SMALL ABANDONED WAR-TORN WASTELAND THAT IS DILETTANTE
>>
>that feel when there was a point in time when I didn't think dilettante was a faggot
I just want to have nice things. Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>1677454
Because nice things are underage.
>>
>suggest in her first thread that Patty should revert to gun form post-orgasm
>he actually did it
The absolute madman
There's a bunch of great characters being posted lately; hopefully they actually go beyond models and get finished, since modelling is the easiest part.
>>
>>1677475
Everything I don't like is underage.
>>
>>1677591
t. SPNATI
>>
File: _0a1485834621222.gif (4MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1485834621222.gif
4MB, 300x300px
So i was going through the characters and looking at who wrote them, i just noticed Yang has three writers listed, who's the guy that fucked her up? BB, DonOuttaDan, Nine503 or SPNATI?
>>
File: dumb ice fairy.png (165KB, 683x1105px) Image search: [Google]
dumb ice fairy.png
165KB, 683x1105px
On a lark, I tried making Cirno by making something roughly in parity with Kim, and then scaling her down (since she's a fairy) to 2/3s rather than shortening her (scaling shrinks everything uniformly, shortening doesn't) in the hopes that it'd make her read less 'loli' and more 'halfling'.

I don't think I was totally successful, but how would I go about adjusting her outside of adding a bush? Especially you, Arcess, since I know you post here and you're the least given to autistic screeching.

>>1677861
I think one of those first two, but I'd have to check.
>>
>>1677861
BB. The other writers didn't contribute that much.
>>
File: _0a1483997661560.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1483997661560.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>>1677870
>BB
This guy has wrote Yang, Blake and Weiss. It's a miracle he didn't fuck up Ruby.
>>
File: 1491052646975.png (265KB, 375x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491052646975.png
265KB, 375x387px
>>1677870
>turbodyke mode yang continually refers to blake as 'BB'
>>
>>1677861
Wait, what did those fuckers do to my waifu?

t. didn't read the thread -fag
>>
>>1677877
I think someone else also wrote Weiss, which explains why she's the most in character out of the three and doesn't entirely feel like someone's headcanon.
Although I thought that guy said he's going to be doing Ruby's dialogue too? Oi vey.
>>
File: _0a1491354908779.jpg (9KB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1491354908779.jpg
9KB, 217x200px
>>1677878
He's mocking us.
>>1677880
BB made Yang a turbodyke. We covered most of it last thread. >>1657716
>>1677887
In the game itself, Ruby's current writers are mefatguy90 and Ririum.
>>
>>1677898
>In the game itself, Ruby's current writers are mefatguy90 and Ririum.
For now, but I thought he said he was going to be redoing Ruby's dialogue too, or adding on to it.
>>
>>1677900
I wouldn't know. So i'm not much help.
>>
>>1677903
Want to hold on to each other in fear and anxiety?
Can't wait for Ruby to start salivating at the mouth for pussy while shouting "#KillAllMen". Like big sis like little sis, right?

...fuck
>>
File: _0a1490041577374.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1490041577374.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>1677909
She just wanted to play a simple card game. Why must this fucker ruin most of the RWBY characters? Only Weissfags may know peace from this misery.
>>
>>1677918
I wouldn't be surprised if he's managed to fuck up Neo too even though she's silent.
>>
>>1677922
*Stares at your dick in angered lesbian*
>>
So why does BB get to write every RWBY character(excluding Weiss)? Does he claim them before anyone else gets a chance?
>>
>>1677935
>Does he claim them before anyone else gets a chance?
Yes. Someone was lucky enough to claim Weiss before him but that didn't completely save her from his grasp.
>>
>>1677939
Is that why Weiss starts randomly saying cringy slutty stuff while she's masturbating? Jesus it's like you can pick his writing out from a distance.
>>
File: _0a1489300190931.jpg (32KB, 470x497px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1489300190931.jpg
32KB, 470x497px
>>1677939
We should make another RWBY character here so BB can't fuck with her. If we ever were to, i'd say Coco.
>>
You know, I'd love to see BB's tumblr, I'm pretty sure he has one if he lives RWBY enough to have a headcanon.
>>
>>1677864
>I don't think I was totally successful, but how would I go about adjusting her outside of adding a bush? Especially you, Arcess, since I know you post here
She's super cute, but she's also completely indistinguishable from a child. Her flatness suits her, and yet there's no much else she can do to indicate that she's not prepubescent.
>>
>Dilettante still fucking trying to stop Videl from getting into the game and not willing to admit he's wrong
What is wrong with this man?
>>
>>1678038
>What is wrong with this man?
Reddit. Everything is about saving face.
>>
>>1678041
Literally as dumb as a bag of bricks. He's still sticking to his story about how she looks underage and too short and too thin even though not a single other person agrees with him. Too short even though she's the same size as most other characters. Too thin even though she's the same width as most other characters with her body type, and apparently too underage even though she's not underage.
Yet still he continues despite being wrong over and over again. Truly autistic.
>>
>>1678050
Welcome to the spnati subreddit, where it doesn't matter how wrong you are, because admitting you're a dumbass is too hard for a dumbass to do. We went through the same shit with Yang's headcanon writer who kept believing he was right about how he wrote Yang in character even though everyone told her she's not in character, but did he back down? Nope, just kept doubling down.
>>
>>1677918
There's nothing wrong with Blake unless she's in a game with Yang though
>>
There's little point bitching about Yang's terrible writing and Dilettante being a stupid autist unless we actually make our own branch of the game. Someone here knows how to work gitlab, right?
>>
>>1678102
The hamfisted feminist dialogue that pops up a couple of times gets real annoying.
>>
>>1678126
Like what? I don't rmember any. She's pretty shy and mildly hostile, but unlike Yang, that's actually in-character for Blake.
>>
>>1678130
Her lines about yelling at people for apparently viewing her as a piece of meat, her lecturing people about how she's not a bimbo, etc.
>>
>>1678133
That's not really feminist, it's kind of how you'd expect an introverted serious character to react to being ogled.
>>
>>1678140
It automatically rides on the assumption that the player and other characters are terrible people for viewing her as a piece of meat, but it's an assumption that has no basis, it's just meaningless feminist horse shit that implies men view women as meat and nothing more.
>>
File: 6a2.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
565KB, 600x610px
>Dilettante's speging over Videl is below the upboat threshold and is hidden
hahahaha oh wow
>>
>>1678143
You're looking too far into it. She's angry and annoyed at being ogled, she's not calling you a terrible person for doing it. If she were a feminist, she'd be accusing you of literally raping her with your eyes. And again, this is actually in-character for Blake.
>>
>>1678145
Really? I only see him at -3
>>
>>1678155
It's fluctuating a lot, but kept dipping below -5.
>>
>>1678148
Like I just said, it rides on the assumption that I am viewing her as a piece of meat. As if you can't look at a naked girl and view her as something other than a piece of meat. It's nonsense feminist logic that makes you try and feel bad for liking to look at girls.
>>
>>1678158
Yes, and? It's still perfectly in-character for Blake, and enhances the ENF appeal. Or would you rather she behaved like Moon?
>>
File: Untitled.png (595B, 88x22px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
595B, 88x22px
post em'
>>
>>1678162
Nigga that shit does not enhance any ENF appeal. That's not embarrassment, that's just being a hostile feminist cocksucker. And no it's not in character for Blake. She might have been a part of a cult once before but she is not a feminist.
And what does Moon have anything to do with this? There's like 80 other characters that aren't like Moon but aren't hostile feminists. No need to go from one extreme to the other.
>>
>>1678164
Did you just click on his account and downboat every single post?
>>
>>1678174
would you believe me if i told you this was over a period of months?
>>
>>1678181
Considering who we're talking about here, yes I would believe you.
>>
>>1678169
>Isn't overly-keen on having their naked body ogled
>Doesn't even shame you for it, just expresses discomfort at it
>Is a feminist cocksucker
Yeah, you're retarded. Go back to /r9k/ or /pol/.
>>
>>1678190
>Isn't overly-keen on having their naked body ogled
That's a nice way to completely sugarcoat it.
>Doesn't even shame you for it, just expresses discomfort at it
Once again sugarcoating the shit out of it. "expresses discomfort" my ass.
Sorry friendo, looks like the only retard is the one staring back at you from the mirror. I'm not even one of those crazy diehard anti-sjws that sperg out about the slightest thing being feminist, this stuff is just obvious, and given the author has wrote similar things for Yang where she absolutely hates men, it doesn't come as a surprise
>>
File: 170828kisekae.png (29KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
170828kisekae.png
29KB, 400x600px
>>1671502
>using kisekae
>no ridiculous body types
>>
>>1678115
I mean, anything us possible with enough autism and will.
>>
>>1678157
>inb4 Dilettante has multiple accounts to upvote himself
>>
>>1678192

Anon, I think you're being oversensitive. Step back from the computer, take a few deep breaths, and maybe you won't see those damn dirty feminists lurking in every dark corner.
>>
>>1678194
Sorry buddy, she's underage.
>>
>>1678192
>If you don't mind, I am a human being. I'd prefer you to not stare.
This is literally the only line like that I could find like that in Blake's dialogue file, beyond standard "Please don't stare at me"s that a ton of other characters have. Additionally, the "I'm not a bimbo" line is actually Yang's. You're making all this fuss over one fucking line that isn't even that bad.
>>
>>1678203
Laughed harder at this than I should have.
>>
>>1678211
Not him but actually neither Yang nor Blake's dialogue files right now have any mention of a "piece of meat" in them, BUT I also definitely remembering one of them having that line, and I think it was Blake. I'm guessing it was probably taken out when he was trying to make Yang less headcanon as well.
>>
>>1678200
>>1678211
Are you guys ignoring the fact that Yang wants to kill all men and be as lesbian as possible? And are we seriously going to assume that it's a stretch to say this shit can also be slightly seen in Blake? If this was just Blake on her own saying it and we didn't have any other character's he's written to compare it to, I'd say no big deal but considering this dude's past and how he wrote Yang I'd say it's a legitimate point.
>>
>>1678228
I agree that Yang's anti-male sentiment is fucking stupid, but we're talking about Blake's dialogue. It's fine the way it is, and there's no evidence that BB's going to make her into an angry turbodyke too. And for what it's worth, I don't really believe BB wrote Yang like that to use her as a mouhpiece for feminine ideals - I think it was mostly so they could push their autistic yuri shipping shit.
>>
>>1678228
I've played with Yang a few times, I've never seen her say she wants to kill men or shit like that. Should also say I'm Not either of those guys.
>>
The Blake dialog thing is an enduring bug
>>
>>1678233
*feminist ideals

>>1678236
It's more that she reacts extremely negatively to men in late game when compared to women. If she's down to her undies/nude and another girl is masturbating, she's practically slavering for her pussy. If a guy's masturbating, she's acting like she's going to throw up and/or punch the guy's lights out.
>>
>>1678233
>there's no evidence that BB's going to make her into an angry turbodyke too.
What's to stop him? It's his character he can apparently write her however he wants and no one can object.
>>
>>1678242
I probably haven't seen that since I don't play with male characters most of the time. I'll have to see this later. I should also ask if it includes the male player?
>>
>>1678247
>I should also ask if it includes the male player?
Yes, though bizarrely she does a complete 180 and turns into what she should be when you're both masturbating. Her negative reactions persist with every other male character but Link, Falcon and Xavier though.
>>
>>1678249
Xander, not Xavier
>>
>>1678249
Hmm, someone should take her lines and make a pastebin. Or at least her bad lines that you all talk about.
>>
>>1678258
Here's a comparison of her lines when she's topless, and a male or a female character have to start masturbating:

Male:
>(Angry) Stare at my tits and you don't see tomorrow.
>(Angry) I'm serious. I won't even need my gauntlets.

Female:
>(Interested) At least I'm cute, right?
>(Interested) You can look all you want. I don't really mind.
>>
>>1678203
kek
>>
>>1678264
Ah, thank you. I can now say BB and people like him are the cancer that is killing this game and community.
>>
>>1678272
That's only the tip of the iceberg. Here's Yang's full dialogue file.
https://pastebin.com/m9jmzNxK
>>
>>1678272
/aco/ is the cancer that is killing this game and community
>>
What happened to the graverobber from Darkest Dungeon? Is she still being worked on?
>>
>>1678280
Why don't you go back to your hugbox? I'm sure you're more comfortable there.
>>
>>1678280
t. Dilettante
>>
>>1678275
Oh boy, just by skimming through It i myself want to fix Yang.
>>
>>1675681
>>1675678
He should say stuff like:
The elementary class I attended just yesterday didn't prepare me for a game like this.

My body may be flash cells, but my spirit is that of a real live snake handed Griffon my character is based on who's character must be feeling so much defamation right now at the legal retributal benefit of the Spnati subreddit mods!

Normally, I wouldn't remove my clothing, but since I'm being violently coerced and on the verge of tears, I will be more than happy to cooperate with total consent.
>>
>>1678283
What about you do that retard?
>>
>>1678330
Do you have a fucking speech impediment? Hello Cpt. Fucker? Scram.
>>
>>1678336
Are you a retard with bad ob? Hi sir takes it in the moon.
>>
>>1678325
I'd honestly take this over the Hitler one. Renegade Angel needs more love.
>>
Is it possible to fork this?

So we can make our own version, fixing all the retarded character implementations while implementing new ones that don't have stupid limitations like "no loli".
>>
>>1678280
Hello BB
>>
Friendly reminder if more than 3 people report a post some subreddits have auto-deletion enabled
>>
>>1678794
/r/spnati does not autodelete comments based on reports.
>>
>>1678626
isnt the source code on github or something?
>>
File: c5f.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>1678203
>>
>>1677864
F L A T
>>
>>1678974
Is this it?
https://github.com/spni/spni.github.io
>>
>>1677935
Who's this BB character? Is it the same person who went to /rwbyg/ on /co/?
>>
>>1679312
I'm willing to bet that was SPNATI.
No, BB is the dude who writes the majority of the RWBY characters, including the colossal fuck-up that is Yang.
>>
>>1679162
Yeah that seems to be it. Now we just need someone who knows what the hell they're doing.
>>
>>1679162
>>1679383
Wrong one boys, the code is hosted on gitlab now: https://gitlab.com/spnati/spnati.gitlab.io

Also I swear we have someone asking about creating a 4chan fork every 6 hours.
>>
>>1679393
High demand.
>>
Videl was updated with about another 80 lines of dialogue, fixed typos and grammar, made her flying during masturbation a bit more dynamic, and... well I'm sure there's more but I can't remember.

What are you doing still reading this? Go try her out. A man needs feedback.
>>
>>1679411
I'll give her another shot then, although so far i do admit that she mentions her father a bit too much? That or i just got unlucky with the text pop ups
>>
>>1679414
>although so far i do admit that she mentions her father a bit too much?
Yes, I think you might be right. While writing her I didn't want to put that many references in, make her stand out on her own just with her personality, and I think I managed to accomplish that but the entire time I also thought "Well, she should at least give some background to her character" but you're right, I may have made too many references.
>>
>playing with Videl so i can give feedback(she's great so far)
>She lost a round and takes off her gloves
>"I'm just taking my gloves off you know, there's no need to stare. My hands aren't any prettier than the rest of me."
I thought of Kira during this. I can't wait for him. So many good ideas for lines.
>>
>>1679415
Don't know if you already changed some of those lines, but after playing a few matches against her dialogue seems much better.

Also extra brownie points for the line when you lose something minor while others are in their underware
>>
>>1679643
I did change some of the lines, but those changes haven't been merged yet. I also got rid of her starting masturbation dialogue where she talks about doing it because her dad wouldn't like it since thinking about it the rebel girl doing stupid things to disobey her dad is such an old and tired cliche and I was debating whether to even put it in there or not in the first place.

Which line are you referring to by the way?
>>
>>1679630
If Kira's dialogue is not entirely written as a sounding like duwang translations, I will be disappointed.
>>
>>1679154
Flat is justice. Of all the 2hus I'm planning to make, pretty much all of them are going to be mostly/entirely flat except for the memetic titty monsters (e.g. Komachi, Meiling, Yuyuko)

I'd work on a Suwako to go with the Eruka being made of the leddit, but I suspect the suggestion would be met with autists shrieking about muh 500 year old loli unless I made an overtly and explicitly adult version (which is possible, I suppose; she IS a goddess)

>>1679393
All it takes, essentially, is someone willing to maintain a MEGA/Dropbox folder as new shit gets made. Other things are nice, but not essential; if I weren't sick and bogged down with college, I'd fucking do it myself.
>>
>>1679794
Without good organization and leadership shit would fall apart fast. You can't just say "yep here's our giant box of shit have fun"

If nothing else, the reddit team is at least organized and knows what they're doing. You'd need someone to step up to the plate in more ways than just making a folder.
>>
Person making Kira here. I finished all of his dialogue except for his targeted lines, and then I have to make his poses for every stage that isn't his fully clothed one, but considering that Harvey has trapped me inside, you may get to see him earlier than expected.
>>
>>1679794
If you do Patchouli, are you making her thicc like a lot of fanart has her? SPNATI doesn't have enough tittymonsters.
>>
>>1679829
Nice. But also not so nice, are you okay? Harvey is seriously fucking you guys over.
>>
>>1679857
>SPNATI doesn't have enough tittymonsters.
Of course we don't.

Rule 1. No underage characters are allowed in the game. Better luck next time, champ.
>>
>>1679859
I'm as fine as I can be. I have power, food, and water, but I'm trapped in a place I'd rather not be.
>>
>>1679880
>I'm trapped in a place I'd rather not be.
Sums up my life right there.
>>
>>1679411
>"Green and purple kind of reminds me of the doctor's office, but I think they look nice together! Oh well."
Thanks doc.
>>
Adjusted churro slightly to try to make her less loli; gave her a bush and tweaked her proportions slightly.

>>1679857
Depends on how you define thicc. decently curvy >= flatchouli >>>>>> power gap >>>>> shit > fatchouli

Biggest problem with doing her is that her outfit is going to be a complete goddamn nightmare to model in kisekae.
>>
>>1679914
I was thinking slightly pudgy, but you can't really show that in Kisekae without going full fat. So maybe Chara's body shape?
>>
>>1679914
You're still not gonna get that Cirno in the game without Dilettante having a shifit, and this time, people will actually side with him. Best hope someone kickstarts a 4chan fork of the project.
>>
>>1679940
Might look into that; I always thought of Chara as being more hamfisted then offensively bad.

>>1679944
Well, no, I wouldn't expect so. Only a couple minutes out of my schedule, though, so eh. If SPN/aco/ ever gets off the ground, it's not like there's any reason not to go full loli.
>>
>>1679944
Think we all know that is not going to happen. They are just going to sit in /aco/ and whine about Reddit and talk stuff they know nothing about.
>>
>>1679970
Like you guys didn't do your fair share of whining about how negative we are.
>>
>>1679975
They do stuff other than talking about this place, these thread on the other hand mostly just whining all day, with one or two Anons really doing something. If you faggots really want a SPN/aco/ or something you dumbasses need to look for a place to host the game.
>>
>>1679970
>talk stuff they know nothing about.
Sounds like Dilettante more than it does /aco/ desu senpai
>>
Kira's dialogue is finally done. Just have to do his poses.
>>
>>1680042
Shit I honestly thought this was all just an elaborate joke. You absolute madman.
Poor gay people. They just can't seem to get a break. They've got the meme spaghetti chef, the borderline insane F-Zero racer, an elf, and fucking Fred from Scooby Doo.

Now they're getting a serial killer with what looks like a ghostly catman apparition jerking him off.
>>
>>1680059
As a bifag, literally the only male character I can play with is Link. Caleb too, before he got b&.
>>
>>1680059
Don't forget a dog food eating stoner.
>>
File: keepgoing.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
keepgoing.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>1680059
I'm willing to blend the line of madman and genius.
>>
>>1680018
Dilettante would fit right in with /aco/.
>>
>>1680158
He would get eaten alive here. He'd probably get offended without us even talking about him, and give a whole long dialogue about how most of the characters posted here are underage.
>>
>>1680224
>That's a fucking underage cartoon character!
>I'm reporting this! he yells as he runs back to the subreddit
>>
>>1671502
Holy fuck Dilettante is an autist.

Probably some autistic Canadian with a god complex.
>>
>>1678143
I initially assumed that it was about being looked at and treated differently because she's a faunas, and those racial tensions are present in universe. However, given what I know know about this "author", I suspect that I'm wrong and you are correct.
>>
>>1680373
>I initially assumed that it was about being looked at and treated differently because she's a faunas, and those racial tensions are present in universe.
That is also something I considered yes, but given how it was worded it did not feel like that was the message it was conveying. There are other lines where it definitely feels like it's conveying that message, like the one where she says something like she wants to be known for who she truly is, or something like that.
But considering how it's worded and given the author's past record, that's what makes me believe it's leaning more on the side of feminist nonsense than her faunus history.
>>
>>1680373
The ain offending line "If you don't mind, I am a human being. I'd prefer you to not stare." is before she takes her bow off though. It's when she takes her shorts off.
>>
>>1679643
>Also extra brownie points for the line when you lose something minor while others are in their underware
The one about her being confused why everyone else is angry at the person taking off something minor as if it's against the rules? I liked that one a lot too when I first saw it. I always thought it was dumb how almost every single character in the game gets angry just because people are playing by the rules and doing the logical thing by taking off the minor items first.

The only time I can see it making sense is if most other people are naked and the reaction is basically cmon already, we're all naked or about to be naked and you're still playing by the rules, just fucking strip like the rest of us already you faggot, forget the game. Most characters don't even react that way though they're just angry for senseless reasons.
>>
>>1680224
>>1680267
Getting offended over stupid things and saying retarded stuff sounds like /aco/'s /spnati/ threads
>>
>>1680468
t. BB
>>
>>1680462
I'm writing Tio to say stuff like "Aw, leave [name] alone, you're all doing the same thing" while still mostly clothed, and also acknowledge it if she's been stripped.
>>
Would Kira even like brainless cumdumpster's hands? I mean, imagine the callouses she has from handling hundreds of dicks a day.
>>
>>1680479
This is true. I think if Kira is ever in a game with Moon he should just straight up kill her and just have her corpse lying there for the rest of the game. This would be a nice touch.

Might as well extend it to GSC while we're at it.
>>
>>1680469
t. your face.
>>
>>1680483
He actually has a line for Moon, he says
>You would be much cuter if you talked less.
>>
>>1680490
>when i was strip poker, I saw Moon from my eye corner. the first time i saw her, with her rotten black pussy... how do i say this... i did not had a boner...
>>
>>1680462
>The only time I can see it making sense is if most other people are naked and the reaction is basically cmon already, we're all naked or about to be naked and you're still playing by the rules, just fucking strip like the rest of us already you faggot, forget the game. Most characters don't even react that way though they're just angry for senseless reasons.

Funny you mention that since that's the only time I have Videl getting angry in regards to people taking off minor things when she's naked/masturbating and she basically states those reasons exactly.
>>
>Debate about whether Videl is underage or not is still going on despite the fact that it's already known she's canonically 18.

Why. It's like we're trying to argue the sky isn't blue because it has small tits.
>>
File: _0a1480827316105.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1480827316105.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>1680619
Because Dilettante is a dumbass.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 360x396px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 360x396px
>>1680619
>that autist who replied to Dilettante getting called out on his autism with a huge 3-paragraph essay on women in japanese culture
>>
>going through Kira's dialogue pastebin
>-2-female_must_strip=moaninglisa,Could I get a taste of your hand? Rero rero...
Fucking. Kakyoin would be great in SPNATI.
>>
>>1680718
JoJo table when?
>>
>>1680724
>Jotaro just calmly sits there smoking a cigarette and looking intimidating as fuck with his garbage hand while Star Platinum gives you a death stare that makes you want to exchange your royal flush for new cards.
>>
>>1680724
Mariah and Jolyne when?
>>
>>1680742
>juvenile delinquent bullies old man into seizures over game of poker
One of my favorite parts of Stardust Crusaders.
>>
>>1680757
Narancia when?
>>
>Kira likes Kyoko's charred hands
I see Kira is a man of fine tastes.
>>
>>1680842
Glad you liked it. Kyoko's hands were what inspired me to make Kira.
>>
>>1680490
>>1680718

These were some of my favorite lines to write.
>>
>Arndress saying Videl is only barely acceptable
No seriously, what is wrong with these people? It doesn't matter how many times someone tells them she's 18, they just don't seem to get it. There are characters in the game who aren't even 18. Fuck, the entirety of RWBY is underage, yet they don't seem to care about that. And I'm glad they don't, I'm just saying the hypocrisy is astounding and confusing.
>>
>>1681080
It's truly a headscratching situation as to why they are so vehemently against her. She physically looks the same age as characters like Kim, Hermione, Zoey, Lux, etc. and she actually legitimately is 18, yet for some reason they have a raging hard-on against her.
The only thing I can think of is that her head is perhaps too small, but as someone on that thread said it's more like most character's heads are way too fucking big. Maybe that's why they see her as smaller and therefore "underage" but it's not even that she looks underage it's just that her head looks smaller. If anything, having a big head and a smaller body would make you look more child-like.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-29+at+01.38.15).png (480KB, 1157x665px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-29+at+01.38.15).png
480KB, 1157x665px
>>1681080
>>1681109
I have a feeling I know why they're calling her underage. Well actually I don't at all because nothing about her looks underage to me, but what does look strange to me that is probably affecting the way they view her is that I must have fucked up the cropping or something because it looks like she's more pushed in to the background than the other characters are. Lining her up with other characters and it seems like they're much more in the foreground than she is, thus making her appear much smaller in comparison to them. You can even see it in her shadow. I'll ask for some help as to how I can fix this since honestly I didn't have any idea what the hell I was doing in regards to cropping.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-29+at+01.46.55).png (162KB, 1156x814px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-29+at+01.46.55).png
162KB, 1156x814px
>>1681143
This is without cropping and with her head made to be the same size as the other characters. She definitely looks like she fits much better now, hopefully if I do this it'll end this nonsensical underage debate.

I agree on everyone else's heads being too big though, but for consistencies sake I'll just have to make it this big.
>>
>>1681176

That's a shame, I liked her old head-to-body proportions. Like >>1681109, I think the big head makes them look younger, not older.
>>
>>1681080
I'm still fucking stunned none of them have a problem with Nagisa.
>>
>>1681184
I like her old proportions much more too, but unless we started a campaign to make all these fucking bobbleheads look like human beings, she'll just look too out of place.
>>
File: heads.png (1013KB, 1400x1223px) Image search: [Google]
heads.png
1013KB, 1400x1223px
>>1681193
I've made a post on the subreddit comparing the character's head sizes from how they are now and if they were shrunk to be more in proportion. So we'll see what happens, although I have an odd feeling the majority of people will just say they don't give a shit and everyone looks fine as is, meaning I'll eventually just be forced into making her into another bobble head.
>>
>>1681339
>dat fukkin Moon
Shit I'd say that almost makes her bearable to play but we both know that isn't true. Still, that looks way better. It'll probably be like you said though since reddit has shit taste. I'm sure they'll all say the top looks better or they'll be blind and say they don't notice a difference.
>>
Can't we just have a democratic vote to take moderator away from Dilettante?
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 700x989px
I really want to see Aqua in this game
>Lowest difficulty setting
>Acts smug and superior if she's winning/other people have to strip
>Does THAT face if she sees a small dick
>Throws childish tantrums if she's losing
>Goes full empty-eyes mindbreak and sings to herself after masturbating like she did after getting locked in a cage and attacked by alligators
>>
>Finally beat Samus, Zone-tan, Raven, and D-va
>Get to the cumming screen
>game suddenly loads forever at the waiting screen
FUCK, this shit happened with my other games when I lost. Is there anything to fix this?
>>
>>1681717
refresh the page
>>
>>1681186
Arcess/Arndress made Nagisa.
>>
>>1681742
>Most objectively underage-looking character in the game was made by a mod
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>1681744
>Arndress is also putting Nagisa into the limited Newgrounds edition of SPNATI no matter what instead of leaving it to the vote
Now that REALLY gets the noggin joggin'
>>
>>1680819
This is relevant to my interests
>>
>>1682103
Don't let her(him) be a dream! Open kisekae and bless us.
>>
>Is no one going to question that Dilettante will bitch and whine about loli, but yet there's pokemon trainers (all around the age of 12 no less) but "that" made it through?
>>
File: muh.jpg (320KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
muh.jpg
320KB, 600x700px
>>1682115
I don't even know if it's possible designing him in kisekae without it looking like shit. Jojo art doesn't really translate to kisekae, except for some simple designs such as kira.
>>
>>1681339
>>1681366
>Wake up
>Post is downvoted into oblivion
>People complaining it's too much work despite the fact I'm literally volunteering to do it for them

Yep, just as expected. Sorry for the few people that liked Videl's proportions being... well, normal. Guess I'll have to change her.
>>
>>1682323
>People complaining it's too much work despite the fact I'm literally volunteering to do it for them
Sounds like reddit in a nutshell. They're so afraid of actually putting in work that even the notion of someone else doing it sounds scary for them.
>>
>>1682323
That's a shame, I thought Videl looked good as she is now, but when compared to other characters she does look a tiny bit out of place.
>>
>>1681649
this has to be in the game, we don't have enough of this type of character, that isn't a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>1682323
>63% upvoted
kek. So now that that's failed, why don't you go make the /aco/ branch and just do it for us instead given plebbit literally has no taste?
>>
>>1682488
Well no offense but I wouldn't want to do work for something that doesn't exist and probably won't exist given how many have already asked for it yet no one has stepped up to the plate.

In terms of Reddit having no taste, can't say I disagree with you there. I was expecting there to be a decent amount of people saying everything is fine as is, but I was not expecting the VAST majority to say that no, we don't want our characters to look like they're actually in proportion, gigantic heads look great.
>>
Oh boy. Hugbox mod here. No free hugs.

>Most objectively underage-looking character in the game was made by a mod. Really makes you think, huh?
I think that award goes to Weiss. If anything, the inclusion of Nagisa, Kim, Spooky, and other similar characters should tell you that there's a lot of room near that borderline. But just don't bother trying to cross if you haven't even reached puberty yet.

>Mods are literal cancer. Already mouthbreathing all over the Videl thread calling her underaged even though she's canonically 18. Fucking morons, the lot of them. They do a lot of good for the game, and a lot of bad too. Sometimes I think retards like that should just be left to do what they do best which is helping people and getting shit into the game. Let policy decisions and that underage bullshit be dictated by someone who actually has a brain.
Thanks. Also, wouldn't the new policy deciders effectively be the new mods? It's difficult to imagine you not hating those guys too. If not for age, maybe for "quality control".

>Without good organization and leadership shit would fall apart fast. You can't just say "yep here's our giant box of shit have fun". If nothing else, the reddit team is at least organized and knows what they're doing. You'd need someone to step up to the plate in more ways than just making a folder.
I can tell you firsthand that you get less out of it than you put in.
>>
>So what do you guys think about those charts Arndress posted?
Awesome, amazing charts. The best in the world. 10/10. My favorite.

>The only thing I can think is that people just aren't entirely aware of how easy it is to hit 200 lines and how repetitive and boring a 200 line character is compared to one that is at least 450+.
I completely agree. A 200-line character barely has enough to say in a single game, let alone subsequent games.

>Can't we just have a democratic vote to take moderator away from Dilettante?
Let me introduce you to Dilettante. Short of actually inventing it, he has done more for SPNatI than anybody else. He has written some of the game's most popular characters including Kim Possible, Hermione, Jasmine, and Asuna. You probably played against one of these in your first game. He also did the dialogue AND art for Shego, Buffy, and the game's only normal male. He's written character creation guides that have been read by thousands of people. He suggested and pioneered targeted lines, added some of the best epilogues and the epilogue badge itself, and his activity and encouragement have kept the subreddit (and therefore development) alive even at a time when the original creators have been mostly dormant. If modship were democratic instead of meritocratic, he'd still be the right choice.

I know that you all have complaints about the game. Talking about those without hyperbole is going to get you a lot further than just hating on mods or authors.
>>
>>1682290
Doesn't hurt to try. You could surprise yourself.
>>
>Underage
>Underage
>Underage
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP

It sure as fuck goes without saying here so I guess this is more of a message to reddit. If something looks legitimately underage then everyone will be able to point it out. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. Stop with your white knight crusade to try and stop fictional characters from entering the game because they aren't lactacting with their ultra mega milk tits and their jungle full of pubic hair. You fucking nutjobs need to chill out and re-evaluate your lives if you get this much pleasure and power from trying to dictate who looks old enough to join a cartoon porn game.
>>
>>1682611
>Let me introduce you to Dilettante.
That's great and all but what does anything you listed have to do with having moderator powers? People are more concerned about what he will do with those powers given his controversial decisions, not just now but in the past too.
>>
>>1682632
Had to reread the first part another time over, but I agree with this.
>>
>>1682601
Weiss is taller and doesn't act like a child. Neither do Kim and Spooky.
>>
>>1682611
This seems very bias.
>>
File: 1495156485804.jpg (107KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
1495156485804.jpg
107KB, 540x514px
>>1682632
i'm not sure why "muh underaged but let me put in actual underaged characters" is such an issue for these guys.

>>1682601
>Weiss

the only thing i give you is that she's actually underaged, we still have more obvious underaged like the pokemon girls and nagisa, who i doubt would be removed period, i wouldn't even want nagisa to be removed because she's extremely well done.

what i'm saying is, these are fictional characters, they don't have an actual age in real life because they don't exist in real life, so it really shouldn't matter, period.
>>
>>1682601
If one of the major criticisms of Caleb was that he -acted- like he was underaged, then that applies triply so for Nagisa.
>>
>>1682687
>i'm not sure why "muh underaged but let me put in actual underaged characters" is such an issue for these guys.
Are you serious? People are trying to put characters in the game that are of legal age and you moderators are still fucking complaining about it
>>
>>1682687
>>1682694
Nevermind, read that the completely wrong way
>>
>>1682693
i'd still rather not have OC's in this game, i do have issues with annie edision.

i mean as for my personal confusion, i never heard of Daria until this game, i might play with them at some point but they seem super generic from something i never saw, also GSC really shouldn't be in the game if quality control is an actual issue for these mods, but here we are.
>>
>>1682735
I can only hope that the mods have a shred of sense and that GSC is the very first character to go when we run out of space.
>>
>>1682735
>if quality control is an actual issue for these mods
It isn't. Even though we mostly all hate SPNATI the dude has been calling for quality control for fucking months along with a few others and every time the mods say yeah we hear you don't worry about it, and then they never actually do anything.

I get that you want it to be a project where anyone and everyone can contribute whatever they want, and there would be no problem with people adding whatever terrible monstrosities to the game if space wasn't an issue, although there'd still be that whole bullshit debate about people claiming characters and no one else can work on them so if they come out looking like garbage too bad. But anyway what I'm trying to say is that there is a space limit, so there must also be quality control.
>>
>>1682735
Annie Edison's from a tv show. She's probably not gonna be in the game much longer anyway, it looks like her creator abandoned her.
>>
>>1682859
Good. I'd say that's a character that literally no one asked for.
>>
>>1682859
a tv show named community? well i feel silly now.

and fair enough, i can't imagen it being a huge loss.
>>
>>1682869
It's probably an Alison Brie waifufag who made Alison Brie as one of her characters to get past the "no IRL people" rule
>>
File: 37543502.gif (19KB, 306x272px) Image search: [Google]
37543502.gif
19KB, 306x272px
>>1678289
I'm going through it right now. I'm removing some lines, but I'm just removing the one's aimed at Shaggy, Fred, Mettaton, and GSC, the rest I'm editing. I'm open to criticisms when I put it up later.
>>
File: tumblr_mhrfspjKEm1rypjiro1_500.gif (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhrfspjKEm1rypjiro1_500.gif
149KB, 500x500px
>>1679380
I'm going through Yang's. It's a clusterfuck, but not unsalvagable.
>>
>>1682940
>>1682948
Also, samefag
>>
Also, can someone link me Lyn's script? That shit is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>1682940
>>1682948
>>1682960
what the fuck are you doing my man
>>
>>1682940
desu those 4 characters deserve the angry disgusted reactions
>>
>>1682948
Don't waste your time editing it. The author will not allow you to change his work, even if your writing is leagues better.
>>
>>1683069
It's gotta be worth a try. It'll do more than constantly complaining about it, anyway.
>>
>>1683069
>>1683113
Plus, we can always import the new dialogue into downloaded copies of the game even if the SPNatI mods reject the improvements.
>>
>>1683113
Mate he wouldn't even allow people to slightly alter ~15 lines of dialogue. The guy is fucking nuts and while I can understand not wanting someone to undo all your hard work, if everyone is telling you it's not right you should fucking listen to them.
>>
When are we getting a discord? That would hopefully be a stepping stone in getting things organized and possibly finding someone to lead this thing.
>>
>>1683015
https://pastebin.com/hYSC0Awa
Yeah she's rather cringy. You should really ask for permission before you make these changes by the way. I only say that because it would suck if your hard work was all for nothing. I'd imagine most authors wouldn't really give a shit and would give you the OK on it.

While you're at it you should look at the other Fire Emblem character on the testing tables right now, Corrin, and give your feedback to his author. So far he seems to say a lot of cringy stuff, more so than Lyn.
>>
>>1683244
Corrin saying cringy stuff is kinda in character.
>>
>>1683258
I wasn't sure if that was the case or not since I don't know anything about FE. All I know was that whether intentional or not intentional, I was cringing lol.
>>
File: ayaya.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
ayaya.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>1683069
Just wanted to see what you guys thought. I don't give even the smallest fuck about BB. Also, I'm not the best writer, just trying to get Yang to stop being a raging thunderdyke.

>>1683244
Okay. BTW, how should I contact these guys? On the subreddit?
>>
>>1683262
Yeah, Corrin is basically a poorly written fanfic protag, except they're in an official game.
>>
>>1683263
>Okay. BTW, how should I contact these guys? On the subreddit?
Yes, here is his feedback thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/spnati/comments/6wl2mb/minor_fix_male_corrin_and_riva_are_ready_to_be/?st=j6y7gao3&sh=3073b965
>>
>>1683262
its mostly that corrin is a huge naive dumb ass in the game, intentional or not, so them being a complete cringe retard is no different for me, atleast in my opinion.

Lyn, i agree she does need some help, she looks off model half the time and is alot more of an open lesbian then she should be.

>>1683267
literally this.
>>
>>1683231
I'm up for starting a discord if anyone has any ideas for channels etc.
>>
Fuck, the guy who did most of Lyn's lines dropped off of Reddit two months ago.
>>
>>1683272
For now, there should be the basic channels. General, character ideas, character progress, finished characters ect ect.
>>
>>1683324
OK, give me some time to set it up and I'll post a link
>>
File: Maiden_(2).jpg (150KB, 589x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Maiden_(2).jpg
150KB, 589x1080px
Guys I'm thinking about making the fire keeper from dark souls but I'm struggling to imagine what her clothes actually are

I'm not sure what kind of clothes she is wearing and what order she would take them off

Also should I have her take off the crown or not?
>>
>>1683361
If i had to guess, she'd take off (in order) the belt, the cape(hood?), necklace, robe and maybe she would have some lingerie under her robe.
>>
'Bout 60% done with Yang. I'll give that dipshit credit, he put a lot of effort into making her a thunderdyke. Also, he probably has a big dick fetish. One's big enough to hurt a girl.
>>
Where's Discordbro? I want an update.
>>
>>1683431
Almost done, give me 10 minutes
>>
>>1683485
>>1683329
>>1683324
>>1683272
>>1683231

Here's our Discord then: https://discord.gg/tsTSq9q
>>
File: 2131425341523454.png (42KB, 280x548px) Image search: [Google]
2131425341523454.png
42KB, 280x548px
>>1683361
>>1683382
I tried to make the fire keeper but I didn't know how I would make her gown so I instead decided to make the Doll from Bloodborne

Thoughts?
>>
>>1683494
Absolutely based
>>
>>1683561
qt 3.14. She just needs to look more monotone.
>>
File: chara.png (32KB, 368x744px) Image search: [Google]
chara.png
32KB, 368x744px
For the record, finally starting to redo Chara's poses using the new design from anon. Not sure how long it will take, but I'll try to do a little each day.
Going to shop the heart over the necklace after they're exported, since you can't move it around much in Kisekae.
>>
>>1683707
G L O B A L
O B J E C T S
>>
>>1683707
No need to use photoshop. If you scroll to the third page on the kisekae tools there is a global objects tab, that's where the heart is and you can move it around. But, you have to export each code as a scene code (hit All instead of Select) so it will include the global object.
>>
>>1683727
>>1683723
Add it to the "things I wish I had known ten fucking minutes ago" list. I'll fix it tomorrow.
>>
New thread:

>>1683868
>>1683868
>>1683868
>>
>>1683872
O-okay, or not. I'm assuming it was deleted since we're only on page 5, although for the last two threads they were made early and weren't deleted. Oh well.

I'll wait until we're closer to page 10 before making it again, assuming that was the issue. I just wanted to get more visibility for the Discord.
>>
Guy making Kira here. He's finished. Just need the mods to post him.
>>
>>1685203
So this is the power of autism, good job anon you make us proud
>>
File: 0-laughing.png (138KB, 600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0-laughing.png
138KB, 600x1400px
>>1685203
I've submitted a merge request on gitlab to add him to the testing tables on a table with Kyoko, Mara Jade, and Moon.

Just letting you know though, a lot of his images are cropped because Kira + Killer Queen takes up too much room in one space. Also, the hand is present for pretty much every image, even when he's masturbating. This is because it's a scene code and going back to normal codes in the rest of the images doesn't get rid of the hand from the previous scene code. I feel like there should be another way around this but what I did for my character when I had this problem was just to make every single code a scene code and get rid of the global object I didn't want on the other scene codes.
>>
>>1685598
Also, your "menacing" letters did not work. The text file had to be in unicode for those to be readable and the python script doesn't like unicode.

You're better off just photoshopping it in anyway.
>>
File: 1.png (162KB, 319x917px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
162KB, 319x917px
>>
>>1685598
Fuuuuck. Well I know a way to fix it. But as for the side stuff, I'm gonna need mod help.
>>
Could just make every code a scene code. That's what Scarlet Witch does.
>>
New thread for real this time:

>>1686309
>>1686309
>>1686309
>>
>>1686311
Why the fuck do the new threads keep getting deleted?
>>
File: star-butterfly.png (58KB, 613x607px) Image search: [Google]
star-butterfly.png
58KB, 613x607px
>>1671502
Tried my hand at Star Butterfly.
What ya'll think?
>>
>>1686929
My guess is because of discord links in the OP.
>>
>>1687229
>>1687229
>>1687229
>>
>>1687834
>not even copying the OP info

Ya dun fuckin goofed
>>
>>1687854
Because that's probably what got 2 threads 404ed
>>
>>1687858
Nigga we've had like 6 threads already with this info
>>
>>1687862
>expecting mods to be consistent
>>
The new thread to end all new threads

>>1687966
>>1687966
>>1687966
>>
>>1687138
cute
>>
>>1677172
Do they care about underage? They have ruby who is 15.
>>
>>1685203
Sorry pal that kira looks strongly underraged, you'll need to give gim him a 12 inches dick to meet the standard requirements for this game.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.