[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You would almost forget these 2 trainwrecks happened in the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1475101603281.png (2MB, 1920x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475101603281.png
2MB, 1920x405px
You would almost forget these 2 trainwrecks happened in the same season. Which left the bigger impact?
>>
Mayoiga was literally forced hype leddit trash.
At least Kuma Miko actually made massive waves on all fronts.
>>
>>162102903
Mayoiga hands down left the bigger shit stain on /a/.
>>
>>162102903
Mayoiga was just another shit Okada show. KumaMiko ruined people's careers.
>>
>>162102903
Did not watch Mayoiga so I could be wrong but holy fuck. Kuma Miko was so bad that even the author got involved in the shitstorm
>>
Mayoiga was a trainwreck-themed rollercoaster ride at a park.

KumaMiko went off the rails killing everybody inside it.
>>
Jesus, that's a blurry image. Go back over the border.
>>
>>162103303
It's quite intentional
>>
Mayoiga was much ado about nothing, but Kuma Miko made everyone everywhere mad.
>>
>>162102903
KumaMiko remains in my mind when I think about really bad shitstorms. Where as I forgot about Mayoiga until you mentioned it.

I don't think this is even a close comparison
>>
Wait wtf happened to kumamiko?
I loved the manga but kind of zoned out of the anime cause it was pretty creepy.
>>
>>162104751
They botch the ending, they end up thinking that traumatizing the MC so badly to point where her mind regressed back to a 5 year old due to her social anxiety was a good idea for an ending.
the anime studio fucked up so badly to the point where even the mangaka hates it and told everyone to avoid watching the anime.
>>
>>162104960
I'm half way through Kuma Miko. When do I drop it so I don't have to see this shit?
>>
>>162102903
Nice picture needs more artifact.
>>
>>162105001
I dropped it at 3 but I was told it followed the manga until episode 8
>>
>>162102903
>I don't know what trainwreck is
Mayoiga was the most boring thing I've ever watched and Kumamiko was a SoL with an extremely shitty ending. None of those two was a trainwreck.
>>
>>162105163
>I don't know what trainwreck is
Okay.
>>
>>162105301
It's not a trainwreck if there's no ride to begin with.
>>
>>162102903
Kuma Miko obviously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.