[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to choose one of the three to live in a small dorm room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0800.jpg (253KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
253KB, 600x500px
You have to choose one of the three to live in a small dorm room for the next 5 years. You know what will happen if you even annoy them. Which one will you walk on eggshells with and pray for your life each waking moment
>>
>>162089615
pfft they ain't shit, they're stuck with ME.
>>
>>162089615
Aizen, is this even a question? He's a true bro, just don't be a complete dick to him and don't they in his way
>>
If you pick Alucard, does Seras occasionally barge into the room to bring him on missions?
>>
>>162089723

/thread
>>
i have to go with Alucard because I have a Dracula fetish.
>>
>>162089615
Alucard, as long as you don't piss him off you should be fine. Might even make you a vampire if he's bored
>>
File: IMG_0801.jpg (39KB, 688x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
39KB, 688x384px
>>162089818
No, but Sir Integra does
>>
>>162089615
Alucard. Don't have to worry about waking him up, he's a creature of the night.
>>
>>162089615
Aizen. Just stay out of his way, and you'll be fine. Might even fuck you if he deems you worthy.
>>
>>162089615
Alucard seems pretty chill desu, plus I can still be turned into a vampire
>>
File: reaction12.png (727KB, 700x764px) Image search: [Google]
reaction12.png
727KB, 700x764px
>>162089723
This much like god, Aizen has a plan for all of us.
>>
>>162089615
Alucard isn't the type that will rip a normal human to pieces just because he annoyed him desu, you aren't a monster and you aren't trying to fuck with him or Hellsing missions, so I would go with him. The worse you can get is contempt.
>>
>>162092442
>>162090022
>Might make you a vampire
But you have to be a vir--- oh.
>>
>>162089615
one lifetime chance to drink tea with Aizen-sama .w.
>>
Aizen and Vicious would just kill you right off the bat and take over the room for themselves. Alucard wouldn't do anything to you unless Integra orders him to. I'll go with Alucard.
>>
Would any of them stand to be in a small cramped dormroom with anyone. Youre screwed after the first day
>>
>>162089615

Aizen would use me for something. Vicious would do the same or kill me immediately, probably the latter. Rather be with Aizen though, Vicious is just carnage.

Alucard might turn me into a vampire, but he has a slave mentality. So long as I don't fuck with his masters I'll feel cozy.
>>
Alucard can turn into a girl.
>>
Probably Aizen, he might be cool as long as i stay out of his business, Vicious or Alucard are both a little unhinged and might kill me for no reason at all, also Vicious would bring his annoying pet bird.
>>
>>162094213

This is the correct answer
>>
>>162089615
Three edgelords from three plebian shows.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.