[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stan Lee anime is DEEN >Jaden Smith anime is DEEN I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Studio_Deen_logo.svg.png (52KB, 1200x468px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Studio_Deen_logo.svg.png
52KB, 1200x468px
>Stan Lee anime is DEEN
>Jaden Smith anime is DEEN
I don't get it. Why is deen being chosen by gaijin?
>>
>>162087343
Because they are willing to work for peanuts.
>>
Deen Winchester
>>
>>162087390
This.
>>
If I pay some japanese person to make a flip book animation. Is it anime?
>>
>>162087343
How would /a/ react if Dub Kazuma were voiced by Jaden Smith?
>>
>>162087538
Guess so
>>
>>162087567
I don't watch dub anyway
>>
I've lost all faith in them and Production IG
>>
>>162087660
And jude law, in fact the whole american pig entertainment industry
>>
>>162087660
Why would you? It's not like they're the kind of studio that picks and chooses it's projects, I think of them as merely production studios, you pay them to make you an anime and they make it, they're professionals.
>>
>>162087660
>IG
I never had faith in them
>>
>chosen
>hahahaha
They are not being chosen, it's because good studios don't want to do western shit so they have to go with the only option
>>
Mods really need to get rid of these threads.
>>
>>162087396
Supernatural anime with delinquent style Dean, megane Sam, and loli Lilith when?
>>
>>162090985
>Supernatural anime
Already happened by Madhouse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTPlefuKjIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8lQJ0GYKk
>>
>>162089634
>good studios don't want to do western shit
MADHOUSE, BONES, IG, PIERROT, & TOEI did. What are you on about? I bet you're moeshitters.

>Muh studio doesn't want gaijin bucks
projecting much?
>>
pick any 3 of these and you'll find the right combo to perfectly describe any individual who regularly posts on /a/

Ugly
Lonely
Fat
Bitter
Loser
>>
>>162087660
why would you ever have faith in them to begin with
>>
>>162091372
That's actually pretty accurate, good job.
>>
Probably easy to work with.
>>
>>162091265
That trailer looked interesting up until the DBZ explosions
>>
>>162091265
Just noticed the subbed trailer goes for realism showcasing the realistic scenes, while the dubbed trailer shows off the powerlevel dbz scenes.
>>
>>162091372
BRAVO. Welcome to /a/, bitter ugly loser.
>>
>>162091351
It's because studios start caring about the western fanbase that the anime industry falls apart. That's why we have to pirate anime and stop supporting the industry.
>>
>>162094097
pirate animu. purchase merch
>>
>>162091372
Feeling lonely, bitter, or like a loser are just general depression issues, though. Having three of the same thing and only requiring three of them is cheating.
>>
File: absolute kino.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolute kino.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Please don't hate DEEN, they try their best on cheap ass budgets.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.