[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Former heros forced to become normal humans and find work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is this a blatant euphemism for NEETs finding work?
>>
>>162068126
Can someone give me a quick rundown of this cartoon?
>>
>>162068126
But that would imply that NEETs did something useful for society at any point.
>>
>>162068126
It could be a showing of the conformist nature that permeates Japanese society through peer pressure.
>>
>>162068597

Heroic souls fall into an afterlife abyss, and a Japanese agency is tasked with plucking these souls and reforming them into Japanese modern society where they are taught how to live ordinary lives.

The only way the premise of the show makes any sense is if the method is available to all nations across the world and Japan is doing this to prevent other nations from weaponizing other dimensional heroic souls. Otherwise this is incredibly cruel and unnecessary. At least Nasuverse is different in that the heroic souls still have a purpose or a hope to cling onto.
>>
But I thought the point of nobles was that they didn't have to work, they had peasants to do that for them.
>any medieval society pulling heroes from any caste other than nobility
>>
>>162070890

Well the point of the OVA is kind of American in theme - in that you will always have a second chance to bounce back from literally nothing if you give enough effort (and with the assistance of government services) and live a decent, appreciable life.

But these people were dead already, in another time, in another dimension. Its mere cruelty if it was just a government initiative.
>>
>>162068126

Sounds like Hataraku Maou-sama
>>
>>162071182
Also Fate/HA to some extent.
>>
>>162068126
The incredibles?
>>
File: ram-chan.jpg (249KB, 400x620px) Image search: [Google]
ram-chan.jpg
249KB, 400x620px
>>162071182
Oops, made the wrong comparison

Yūsha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shūshoku o Ketsui Shimashita

aka I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.