[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you cheer up with anime? Do you feel satisfied with life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: terfg.jpg (141KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
terfg.jpg
141KB, 1280x1440px
Do you cheer up with anime?
Do you feel satisfied with life?
Do you feel happiness?
Do you just avoid reality a little?

What is your approach and reasons for animu?
>>
Put simply? It captivates my imagination.
>>
I use it as a relief yes. its pretty much why I only watch slice of life and cgdct. everything seems happier in those genres
>>
escapism
>>
I like stories and japanese animation clicks with me better than any other medium.
>>
>>162015577
Do you cheer up with anime?
Yes.
Do you feel satisfied with life?
No.
Do you feel happiness?
Yes.
Do you just avoid reality a little?
No.
>>
Not particularly
Yes
Yes
Not particularly

The induced embarrassment that stems from live action shows is just really off putting to me. Less realistic characters are just easier to deal with in my head.
>>
>>162015577
>Do you cheer up with anime?
Yes.
>Do you feel satisfied with life?
No.
>Do you feel happiness?
Maybe.
>Do you just avoid reality a little?
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Is this the new /r9k/ thread?
>>
>>162020877
>ronery threads are /r9k/
off you're selve
>>
>>162015577
Cheer up? Not really. Distract? Definetly.
>Do you feel satisfied with life?
Like 75% satisfied
>Do you feel happiness?
Yeah, Anime actually kind of helped me get past some rough spots where Escapism was needed.
>Do you just avoid reality a little?
You know it, baby

>What is your approach and reasons for animu?
I work night shift and there are long stretches of time when I'm by myself and all I have is my phone. Anime is good watching that keeps me mentally engaged with something and helps me get through the day/night.
>>
>>162015577
No.
No.
Fuck no.
And sometimes.

There is no reason or approach for animu. It is just another way to waste what little time you have left before death sets on you.

People are naturally scared of death, despite that they will all eventually die and nothing matters. Rather than just sitting there waiting in fear of death, it's better to waste it on something that will take your mind away from death as you die. That way, you will die without having to be afraid of dying. Death is mercy. Animu is Death. Therefore, Animu is both death and mercy at the sametime.
>>
>>162015577
Does being temporarily distracted count?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.