[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they make a gambling junkie so pure? Why was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kaiji.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
How did they make a gambling junkie so pure?
Why was the S2 ending so cute?
>>
S3 when?
>>
>>162013816
Never because DUDE WEED LMAO and the sales for both seasons were shit. The only reason s2 happened was to promote the live action movie.
>>
>>162011025
Season 2 was ruined by the second arc, shame
>>
>>162011025
He's only so pure in that he still believes in the goodness of humanity despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>162018588
I still can't believe it took him until Part 4 to make friends with actual good people that didn't die or betray him. Seriously, that has to be a record or something.
>>
>>162018642
You got to remember that he spent more than their life's worth to save them out of the goodness of his heart when he could've used it to gamble and take down the villain instead.

Also, the last friends were under the assumption that Kaiji used their money to gamble himself an insane amount of money and only used the bare minimum to free them, even though that situation could've been reconciled if they had just asked Kaiji for money.

>Kaiji, we know you've got hundreds of millions of yen, can we have some to get us out of debt with this crazy mahjong addict?

>I'm poor and living with an asshole who thinks I want to fuck his ugly daughter, I got dooped by the same loanshark that got me into the underground gambling hell in the first place. I'll help you though, because you're my friends.
>>
>>162018642
>>162018789

Aren't the other people he freed still unconfirmed?
>>
>>162018789
Yeah that's true. Miyoshi and Maeda weren't really bad people, just easily manipulated. They also aren't very trusting because they assumed that he was lying too quickly. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that Chang and Mario are different because they are willing to stick with people until the end. They entrusted their lives with Kaiji, and they trusted each other in the life or death Salvation Game. Unlike all the others, they are extremely good and trusting people, who are willing to do anything to help out a friend. It's not just out of a sense of duty, or because they feel like they owe something either, which I feel is important.
>>
>>162018980
The problem with those two backstabbers is that they don't even attempt to trust Kaiji, who had every reason in the world to ding dong ditch those fuckers underground and live the dream. He has proven himself that he is very trustworthy, but they took a blind eye to that and follow whichever conveniened them, which was Muraoka's five minute swindle.

They might not be evil per se, but they're absolute cunts. They're even dumb enough to somehow not notice that Kaiji was pissing his pants the whole time to realize that he's betting his body parts for real.
>>
File: mmm.png (705KB, 890x767px)
mmm.png
705KB, 890x767px
>>162011025
Kaiji can be violent
>>
>>162019281
This was after he was stripped naked after being betrayed in a rock paper scissors card game on a cruise ship for gambling addicts ran by a rich leader of the gambling underworld whose main source of entertainment is the suffering of people trying to win money in desperate gambles.
>>
>>162018588
Go away Kazuya
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.