[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is baseball the most boring sport out there? Watching this because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is baseball the most boring sport out there? Watching this because I heard it was a good romance but the sport is so unexciting.
>>
American sports are so fucking boring in general.
It's like they're built around being televised so people can have parties at home and drink and stuff their gob during the commercials and the downtime.
>>
Only if you have a low IQ
>>
He posted, a week after the Koshien.
>>
>>161901683
watch One Outs you bitch lets see if you think baseball is boring after that.
>>
>>161901683
You'd have to play it to get it
>>
>>161901683
Baseball is literally the best sport for anime OP, I dunno what you are talking about!
>>
Yes Baseball is lazy as fuck and also super boring.

Like seriously the most sport you do is run the full path and that's only if you're lucky and hit the ball well. Otherwise you run 1/4 of it.
>>
>>161901683
>not enjoying every millisecond of the greatest anime of its decade
How do plebs even manage to breathe?
>>
Baseball defence squad is out in full force I see.
Your sport is shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>161901993
Even if it were, Cross Game isn't.
>>
>>161901960
The MC is so bland that I'm enjoying this glorious douchebag more.
>>
>>161902081
I don't know about the anime.

The OP is claiming BASEBALL is really fucking boring and he's right.

Obviously anime would enhance the experience.
>>
Is baseball the biggest plebfilter sport there is?

Seriously, it's like no one in this thread has watched summer koshien.
>>
I'm only interested in baseball if there's a healthy serving of homo involved.
>>
>>161901683
nope ,Golf is. Except mini golf that is but fuck any hole that involves a castle
>>
>>161902268
Golf has some substance but it's boring as fuck to watch, I'd rather play it.
>>
>>161901683
This is a terrible romance anime. It follows a route through the whole series and then changes for bullshit reasons. Fuck them it was a waste of time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.