[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is going to happen to Strike Witches franchise now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

So what is going to happen to Strike Witches franchise now?

Should we expect Noble Witches anime or after Brave fiasco there will be nothing for a long time?
>>
The OVA just came out and there's multiple manga series running. Love aint dead yet.

Why does everyone jump to Noble Witches anyway? I'd rather see a Sumous Misfit Squadron adaptation.
We saw Aurora and Hasse, so maybe we'll get a Witches of Aurora OVA next?
>>
I want a proper Brave Witches series before anything else. The 501 got two seasons, three OVAs and a movie, so it's only fair to give them another shot.
>>
>>161821438
Only if they remove that failed Yoshika abortion from S2.
>>
>>161821438

Yeah, the main reason why it was mediocre was QUALITY anyways.

It seems like they didn't give a fuck when you compare quality of the movie and OVAs.
>>
>>161820755
Do you seriously expect us random people not part of the production committee know answers to that? We don't know, but you can always guesswork.
That being, yeah, we can expect 506th anime being adapted most likely next, that is if they still plan on continuing doing new anime seasons. Brave Witches wasn't a fiasco though, the heck are you on? Just because it was poor quality, doesn't mean it didn't do well because nips can be very brand loyal no matter what putrid quality is put out to buy merchandise and going to the concerts that was just few weeks ago. BW2 has the highest chance of happening really, since sequels make most surefire way money and expand already established things.
It's now just simple waiting game in regards for anime announcements, till then enjoy the manga serializations, two of which are getting translations on helma. Don't forget to join us on /c/ if you like talking and posting about witches anytime >>>/c/2955828

>>161821342
For some reason nips really love the 506h novels and they've been selling great over any other thing. Guess the writing is just that good, there's also the drama CD's with them.

>>161821504
QUALITY wasn't the biggest issue with BW anime, the absolutely terrible writing nailed the deal for why it was so bad and how much they shoehorned Hikari into face over the fan favorites. The Petersburg OVA has terrible quality but the scenes and writing is a lot better and actually really fun.
>>
I had a huge grin on my face when I watched the entire OVA. I fucking love it.
>>
This has probably been said a million times but Strike Witches is super fun and makes me happy.
>>
>>161821572

People would stomach the writing if action and fanservice wasn't shit.

SW2 also had pretty bad writing most of the time.
>>
>>161822006
True that, I guess.
>>
>>161820755
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-30/strike-witches-to-launch-10th-anniversary-project-in-2018/.120662

A new project starts in 2018.

>>161821572
I didn't know there was a 506th novel.
>>
>>161822204
This blog article makes it look like there's a video about the 10th anniversary event somewhere, has anyone found it?

http://hukugouzainahibi.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3676.html
>>
>>161821957

This stupid show has me reinstall War Thunder from time to time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.