[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMT LHpdUKe0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: weights.gif (892KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
weights.gif
892KB, 245x200px
How do you go from this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMTLHpdUKe0
>>
File: 2773220-0146026893-TPP_M.png (1MB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2773220-0146026893-TPP_M.png
1MB, 1051x1080px
TO THIS BOSS?
>>
...to this!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4QbQuKIpaQ
>>
>>161767885
>>161767940
> how did we go from small scale combat to mountain shattering, I didnt expect that? I mean yeah sure madara and hashirama fighting and completely changing the landscape by rerouting rivers and creating valleys was brought up from the get-go, but how was i supposed to know that therell be powercreeping???
Naruto probably is one of the most consistent shonen in existence. They tell you shit is gonna happen very early, and people are still surprised by it later on. How did you think the two rerouted rivers and created valley? By digging?
>>
File: 1383697448534.jpg (48KB, 280x314px) Image search: [Google]
1383697448534.jpg
48KB, 280x314px
>>161767940
I thought Kubo's asspull after asspull in the last fights of the manga were shit but Kakashi getting two eyes out of nowhere is way too much.
>>
File: Shin_Sūsenju.png (1MB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shin_Sūsenju.png
1MB, 1912x1080px
Don't forget this FUCKING MASSIVE 1000 HANDS BUDDHA.
>>
Its cheaper to make fights about laser beams and mechas than animating a detailed manual fist fight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVEtqo67ew

This is a pretty gud video.
>>
>>161768313
Yeah wow
>>
>>161767885
But Lee using weighed clothes and the kaio-ken was the start of Naruto turning into DB
>>
>>161767940
Wait, what the fuck happened? I didn't follow Naruto to the end - where the fuck did he get the second eye from?
>>
>>161768804
nevermind
>>
>>161767940
I remember this episode. The fight was so stiff, it was a desaster
>>
>>161768101
Do you fuckers actually believe and excuse this shit? One of the major arguments favoring the franchise in its first several years was that it would never escalate to these levels; that it was grounded, it had a sense of scale with its actions. Naruto fags of years long gone prided themselves on their taste in shit that wasn't "DBZ-tier faggotry" and whatnot. Where have you been this whole damn time?
>>
>>161768313
Kamui alone could be the top ability You're basically invincible and can get rid of any problems you have by just teleporting them away.
>>
File: 1504227493746.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1504227493746.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
Naruto had a lot of potential, they should've stopped after the pain arc with sauce vs nardo
>>
File: fgrgh.png (331KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fgrgh.png
331KB, 640x360px
>>161767940

I'm fine with all the magic powers to an extent since it was based off old novels and irl legends of what people actually believed shinobi's could do but really hate that Naruto went down the fate of the world is at hand plot road.

I wish I'd of just been about political conflicts and the character's own personal goals. The whole thing about how shinobi's are just tools for the Daimyo was repeated a bunch through the series but had little relevance in the actual plot.

A awesome plot could of been two allied village's having to go to war because both of their country's Daimyos wanted to go to war.

All those years spent of Obitto's zombie war for his waifu could of been spent fleshing out the shinobi world.
>>
>>161770482
Kakashie should not have gotten the perfect Susan'o.

Hashiroma and Madra being in this god-teir class was fine and so was Obito being the Tell Tails Jinchuraki.

I think the overwhelming part is that not only did Naruto and Sasuke reach a level that puts them at DBZ level... they went even further then that. Naruto could fucking fly and stop The Gate of death. And Sasuke imprissoned all the tailed beasts with just his eyes and weaponised them.

I believe its implied they bots lost some of there new powers when they blew up each others arms. We never see Naruto fly again or create Truth Seeker Orbs. But still they completely jumped outside the gap of every shinobie on the planet.

Part of me likes this because it shows the fruit of there rivalry and the eternal conflict. Part of me doesn't become both of them are now too strong for there universe with there only competitors being an ancient Adam and Eve god clan.
>>
>>161767885
>>161767940
Bad writing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.