[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing wrong with adding a bit of spice in environment that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 327489.png (103KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
327489.png
103KB, 225x350px
Nothing wrong with adding a bit of spice in environment that's too friendly anyway. A bit of competition will wake people up and that will make for better games in the end. Whether you like it or not, Momo was the best addition to the cast. BEST GIRL.
>>
I thought I was going to hate Momo from the way anons described her, but she's not too bad. When you compare Hifumi and Momo, you can tell that Momo is the genuine autist. Hifumi's social anxiety doesn't give her brain problems.
>>
I want to rape Momo's TITS.
>>
Momo is fine.

Nene is the actual trash, and has been since day 1.
>>
people get actually mad at these imaginary lesbians?
>>
>competent
>assertive
>more skill than Aoba
>better body than Hajime
>better fashion sense than Hifumi
>>
>>161700378
Mom's not autistic, though. The only ones with brain problems are Hifumi and Nene.

>>161700434
This.
>>
>>161700453
Yes, because
>w-why is muh cute girls doing something slightly realistic
>>
Momo is a good girl with excellent taste.
>>
I want Momo to milk me.
>>
>>161700218
Momo is a useless cow with unnecessarily large breasts that don't even give milk.
>>
>>161700218
>letting this newfag ruin the comfiness
Why
>>
>>161700378
>Momo is not an autist
She can't even dress herself without help.
>>
>>161701687
I think Pink is very comfy.
>>
>>161701446
She'd probably look very disgusted while stroking your cock. Which would make me even harder
>>
>before Momo
rеddit
>after
4chan
>>
>>161701635
Shut up. She's perfect and I will take responsibility to make her produce some milk.

>>161701732
She's so focused on her job, she doesn't put much attention to her clothes. That's perfectly normal.
>>
>>161701732
Naru is a cute wife
>>
File: topshit.png (1MB, 1154x898px) Image search: [Google]
topshit.png
1MB, 1154x898px
>>161700218
Shit girl
Shit taste
>>
File: hgjlk.jpg (227KB, 720x720px)
hgjlk.jpg
227KB, 720x720px
>>161700218
I want to piss in her face
>>
>>161702659
>>161702691
Don't post this?
>>
Who the fuck names their kid Momo?

That settles it, if I ever have a kid I'm naming them Chewbacca, regardless of gender.
>>
>>161702740
Shit deserves to be treated like shit
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>161702832
>Who the fuck names their kid Momo?
Her actual name is Momiji.
>>
>>161701735
She ruined the whole fucking anime
Fuck off pinkfag
>>
>>161702982
>Her actual name is Momiji
That is a funny way to write shit
>>
>>161703053
Why did I find such a simple joke hilarious?

I guess it's the same reason why I'm giving serious thought to naming my future child Chewbacca.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.