[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone reading Seirei Gensouki? The first manga was apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: kek.jpg (1MB, 1900x1354px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
1MB, 1900x1354px
Anyone reading Seirei Gensouki?

The first manga was apparently cancelled due to the artist falling ill so it's been rebooted under a new artist (who draws like shit, but you take what you can get).

Anyways it's kind of amusing to see an isekai manga kick off with the MC making a childhood marriage promise only to get the shit NTR'd out of him. And this before he's even isekai'd by truck-kun.
>>
NTR is fucking degenerate.
>>
>>161670429

i'm reading the LN/WN

he finds her in the isekai world, and she loves MC
>>
I'm fucking tired of all this NTR baiting
>>
>>161670724
dropped
>>
>>161670686
>>161670803
>>161670878
MAKE UP YOUR MIND
>>
>>161670429
>it's kind of amusing to see an isekai manga kick off with the MC making a childhood marriage promise only to get the shit NTR'd out of him. And this before he's even isekai'd by truck-kun.
I recall this exact same shit happening in 3 other series already, truly there is nothing more unoriginal than the Isekai sub-genre at this point.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>>161670429
Let me guess, he becomes an edgelord lone wolf who can't trust bitches and whores that wants to get revenge on all the chads that wronged him.

Revenge isekai is so fucking cringe, they're all the same.
>>
>Mc is a faggot who misunderstood what he saw
>gets isekai'd
>keeps being a faggot, of course in isekai fashion he has tons of girls who want his dick
>childhood friend gets isekai'd later on
>he KEEPS beING a faggot even though she very clearly tells him how she feels

Fuck the MC, seriously.
>>
>>161670942
So it works this way.
MC sees girl walking with another dude.
He chickens out because he thinks they're a thing.
Girl gets teleported to fantasy world with the guy and listed as a missing person on Earth.
He becomes depressed and spends his entire high school life thinking about her.
Enters college and gets hit by a truck.
Gets reincarnated in fantasy world.
Becomes an OP motherfucker with a million girls hanging off his dick.
Meets chick again and rescues her from slavers.
She doesn't recognize him because he's reincarnated.
He misunderstands that she loves the other guy still because he's a beta lord.
But she actually loves him except she doesn't know he's him.
The other dude finds out and is afraid he'll get cucked.
Meanwhile the other girls in MC's harem feel like the chick is cucking them.
So everyone thinks they're cucking each other.
It's fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1310.png (668KB, 1200x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.png
668KB, 1200x614px
The worst thing about this series is that the main girl is worst girl and literally every other girl is better than her.
>>
>>161671792
>see: every other harem series.
>>
>>161671873
The difference is other harem series introduce the main girl at the start and make it clear she's going to win.
In this one she doesn't even appear until halfway through the plot when numerous other heroines have already been introduced and developed only to be shoved wayside for everything to suddenly revolve around boring demure Japanese high school girl.
>>
>>161671873
Is There any harem where the main girl is better than the side girls?
>>
>>161671993
Infinite Stratos
>>
>>161670429
>oh shit she's talking to another guy
Really?
>>
>>161671406
Misunderstandings: Isekai edition?

Well, damn I was baited by the LN art well. If not for loli sensei, I already stopped reading.
>>
>>161673741
The LN art is far too good for a shitshow like this.
>>
>>161673741
The loli sensei has become the main heroine in the WN ever since the author hastily kidnapped the childhood friend to another nation. They're fucking living together in a mansion alone at this point.

But the LN diverges sharply so who knows if that'll still be the case.
>>
File: Yomeiro-Choice_[XLG]_c18_11.jpg (470KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yomeiro-Choice_[XLG]_c18_11.jpg
470KB, 832x1200px
>falling ill

TENKLA IS SICK!?
>>
>>161676548
This manga is genius
>>
File: Torturchen_v01_Color0.jpg (476KB, 1024x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Torturchen_v01_Color0.jpg
476KB, 1024x1438px
>>161671141
Nah, you're wrong on pretty much every account.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.