[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you fags exactly like this anime, it's a goddamn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (86KB, 350x509px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
86KB, 350x509px
Why do you fags exactly like this anime, it's a goddamn disaster, and not even an enjoyable one
>>
Truth, even Death Note was better.
>>
It cant really be enjoyed after the fact, unless you watched it with /a/ back when it was airing and can appreciate how big of a force it was on this board and how many great memes it was responsible for you just wont like it.

code gease ruled /a/ in a way that has yet to be duplicated in a time before generals, Sundays could easily support dozens of code gease threads, its an artifact of /a/ culture as much as its an anime.
>>
>>161648817
>it's a goddamn disaster, and not even an enjoyable one

if your watching it by yourself yea, but if you where here back in 2006 then discussing the bullshit cliff hangers and crazy asspulls was an amazing ride.
>>
>>161648817
shit taste: the post
>>
>>161649504
why bother with trolls or kids, I mean op is just getting around to code geass, and the other reply is praising death note.
>>
It's the story of a (canon) universally respected autistic edgelord with a dark past, what exactly are you confused about? How could /a/ not love such gaudy trash
>>
Say what you will, this show gifted us with the term "Eleven" so we don't have to use racist sounding terms when talking about the Japanese jokingly.
>>
>>161648817
you've been watching anime for two years right ?
>>
>>161655933
dumb frogposter
>>
>>161655955
Code Geass is definitely in my top 10 anime.
>>
>>161655988
Watch more anime.
>>
>>161648817
You made this same thread like yesterday.
>>
>>161648817
Watch it as a self-parody, or a parody of anime in general and it will be much better.
>>
>>161656035
It's legitimately awesome though.
>>
>>161648817
I don't really care for it personally.
I like the first episode though.
>>
>>161648817
>you fags
It seems your preconceptions are already insoluble. There will be no discussion and this thread is useless.
>>
>>161656775
spite bump
>>
Because a million zeros was the most hilarious asspull just as planned moment I've ever seen in my life and I will always cherish this show just for that moment.
>>
>>161649504
>code geass ruled /a/ in a way that has yet to be duplicated in a time before generals,
This really. I was there and holy shit /a/ was full of Code Geass threads every time it aired. But, I'd say TTGL was the same really (Kamina's death, Episode 15, 30%(?) budget, Rossiu, Starfish Glasses, Fight the Power, Final Episode, etc.). Those 2 were Kings in /a/ during those days.

I think the last series that ruled /a/ in a sense that it was united to it was Madoka, but that really didn't hold a candle in popularity vs the other 2.
>>
>>161659769
>Not when Suzaku spinkicks from the ceiling
>Not CC losing her memory
>Not Nunnally being defeated by stairs

I can't even pick a moment that makes me love Grass ten years later.
>>
>>161648817
It's shit.
>>
>>161648817
>Why do you fags exactly like this anime

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>161660415
For me it's definitely Lulu joking with Euphie. Shit was so dumb, yet so great at the same time.
>>
>>161648817
Because it's fun.

>>161649504
Nah. I didn't watch it with /a/ but I still love it.
>>
I don't even remember it, its been like ten years almost
>>
>>161662947
Why is Cornelia so best?
I never saw how people could like Euphemia or even dumb sluts like Kallen when you had Cornelia and C.C around.
>>
>>161659963
I don't agree with putting those two on the same level. TTGL had its big moments but Code Geass was a massive shitstorm with dozens of active threads every single week. And the retarded cliffhanger ending of S1 meant that in between seasons the popularity didn't drop. Nothing compares.

I hope against better judgement that the new Code Geass season will bring back some of that old /a/ magic.
>>
>>161663099
Eh, I'll have top disagree with TTGL not being up there with Code Geass.

Code Geass' bullshitry was way funnier though.

>I hope against better judgement that the new Code Geass season will bring back some of that old /a/ magic.
Impossible. You know that to be true.
>>
>>161659963
>30%(?)
40%, faggot. And you forgot BRUCE IRONSTAUNCH.
>>
>>161649504
THIS! Code Geass was PTP /a/. I only frequent /a/ when shingeki or jojo is airing now.
>>
>>161649161
Death note is 3/10, fucking worst anime ever. Code Geass is 10/10. You have shit taste.
>>
>>161664625
The fuck is PTP?
>>
>>161648817
I like keikaku.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.