[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen here you little fucking cock sleeve you're gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-105.jpg (50KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-105.jpg
50KB, 940x545px
>listen here you little fucking cock sleeve you're gonna jump out of this ring or I'll rape you so fucking hard you will be begging Zeno to erase your universe. I will fucking tear your holes asunder until the tournament is over or my heart gives out. I'll rape you so fucking hard you'll be vomiting, shitting, pissing and menstruating cum for the rest of your life so do yourself a favor and jump out of the ring you little slut.
Damn Roshi. Maybe they shouldn't have brought you.
>>
File: 1500442911661.png (108KB, 244x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500442911661.png
108KB, 244x315px
>>161642042
DOUJINS WHEN?
>>
>>161642042
Can't go to jail if your Universe gets erased now can you?
>>
>>161643055
I don't think you can go to Hell, either.
>>
>>161643008
That episode reminded me of those doujins were roshi went around raping the girls and ended with him raping pan and exclaiming that GT is bullshit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOfOYY3Y_XM
If Roshi ever went full out
>>
File: secret training.png (74KB, 351x299px) Image search: [Google]
secret training.png
74KB, 351x299px
>>161644534
>full out
That's about 10% of his true power.
>>
File: 1495288712743.png (579KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495288712743.png
579KB, 600x767px
>Zeno
WHERE
>>
I found some potential spoilers of the next episodes, after Episode 106. I can't confirm them officially, but they seem quite interesting. So, they MAY be true. Check:

+ There will be an episode focused on A-18 (and secondly, A-17).
+ The two siblings vs the warriors of Universe 3, a Cyborgs War.
+ They will be mad at the leader of U3 (Paparoni), as he reminds them Dr Gero.
+ Several of U3's warriors can "combine" themselves. (Power Rangers' Megazord).
+ There will be an episode focused of Freezer, and his potential alliance with Frost.
+ The two of them will eliminate the last two members of Universe 4.
+ After that, they will fight the two bug warriors that U4 had hidden from the beginning.
+ Universe 4 will be the third one eliminated, thanks to Freezer and Frost.
+ Universe 3 will be the fourth one eliminated, thanks to A-18 and A-17.
+ There will be an episode focused mainly on Piccolo, with some help from Gohan.
+ Teacher and Master will fight against the Namekians of Universe 6.
+ At first, is 2 vs 2, but then U6's Namekians fuse into a Super Namekian.
+ Piccolo wants to fight this warrior alone, Gohan must not interfere anymore. Namekian Pride!

What do you think?
>>
>>161647310
Sounds pretty damn good. Which is why I don't believe they are true
>>
>>161647310
>No Tenshinhan
>>
>Master Roshi... apparently, I have healing powers...!

Never forget
>>
File: 1411531810473.jpg (80KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1411531810473.jpg
80KB, 550x550px
>>161648006
>Goku already restarted his own heartbeat using ki during the second fight with Hit
>Implying a glorified defibrilator using ki is the same thing as healing powers rather than creative ki use

U mad Toyopedro?
>>
>>161648311
Also the dead bird.
Never forget
>>
>>161648364
>freeza cutted in half
>>
>>161648006
>Remembrance, Yamcha
>>
>>161645842
>I suppose the first thing I should do is investigate the scene of the crime for some evidence to prove your innocence, Where was it again?
>Don't look at me that way Beholder skank, I'm not your weirdo twin sister's girlfriend
>Well, at least stop looking so menacing with the umbrella
>I'd sooner rip out my own heart and juggle hand grenades
>...why are umbrellas SO PERFECT!???
>!???Urgh, WE JUST DON'T KNOOOOOOOWWWW
>AAAAAAAHHHHHH
>AAAAAAAHHHHHH
>And then they had Cinnamon Taoist Crunch for Dinner - because fuck your life I don't like cookie cereal at any time of day
>muh serious Duh Buh Esssss Thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.