[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought the only way to kill a vampire in jojo's bizzare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 51YjjHu.jpg (87KB, 748x720px) Image search: [Google]
51YjjHu.jpg
87KB, 748x720px
I thought the only way to kill a vampire in jojo's bizzare adventure was with harmon so how did jotaro kill Dio then?
>>
>>161635747
Sunlight
>>
>>161635747
Hamon is the easier way, but I am pretty sure that if you can cause damage enough, you can kill someone like Dio.
>>
>>161635747
He exploded Dio's soul
>oh no, my one weakness, my bad leg that was already weak to begin with and then got chopped in half and then got broken again, this can't be
>>
>>161635785
That's what Stroheim said to Kars, so technically it can also apply to vampire
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.png (144KB, 384x447px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.png
144KB, 384x447px
>>161635747
Whatever happens to the stand happens to the user, so if you destroy the stand you destroy the user
ironic how gaining more power made it possible for him to die
>>
File: JJBA Parts.png (3MB, 776x3504px) Image search: [Google]
JJBA Parts.png
3MB, 776x3504px
>>161635747
That's one of the many questions that make part 3 the dullest part in the history of JoJo parts. Seriously each episode following the boy Stand user and his Stardust Crusader pals as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the part’s only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make Stand powers 「not outstanding」, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Araki approved the idea of David Production producing the anime adaptation; he made sure the anime would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his manga. The Stardust Crusaders anime might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Steel Ball Run part in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the manga was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the manga was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time DIO expressed his desire to kill the Joestars, the author wrote instead that he wanted to "overcome his destiny."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Araki's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Stardust Crusaders by the same Hideaki Anno. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Stardust Crusaders at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Evangelion." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Stardust Crusaders" you are, in fact, trained to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
>>161636926
Part II was, objectively, the best part. Based Joseph x Pillar Men.
>>
File: Happy Birb.png (36KB, 159x162px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Birb.png
36KB, 159x162px
>>161636926
>Part 5 that high
>Parts 1 and 2 that low
>>
Don't ask me where, but didn't someone call Stands 'Hamon-spirits' somewhere?
>>
>>161636926
Let me tell you a secret old friend, I never watched either of them, they are in my very DNA.
>>
Araki forgot
>>
>>161635747
I thought he wasn't really "dead" until they exposed him to sunlight, they just fucked him up enough that he couldn't do anything and waited until the sun rose.
>>
>>161636926
>The Stardust Crusaders anime might be anti-Christian
wat
>>
>>161635747
The first vampir we see in Phantom Blood is killed by sunlight
>>
>>161636060
Technically, since Jotaro performed vampire cremation, we'll never know if he really died or that leftover vampire magic in him could have helped somehow.
>>
>>161635747
If a Stand dies, the user dies, and damage the Stand takes is reflected on the user.

Dio was more or less impervious to regular harm through sheer punching, so no matter how much or how hard Jotaro had Star Platinum oraoraoraoraora him, he wouldn't have died from that. But his Stand, however, couldn't take as much punishment as Dio.

So when Jotaro first cracked and then shattered The World, Dio was destroyed with it. In a real sense, The World might have been his greatest strength, but it also opened him up to a new weakness, which let Jotaro kill him. And remember, Jotaro had tried punching Dio a couple of times directly, he'd just suck on blood or whatever to regenerate.

Maybe he could have regenerated eventually anyway, but he was far too fucked up to have a chance before dawn.
>>
>>161636926
I though i'd seen the end of this stupid harry potter meme
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.