[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls like her automatically win the bowl without even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 180x280px
Why do girls like her automatically win the bowl without even trying?

Even if she isn't close to the MC for the entirety of the story, just one thing happening in the final act is enough for someone like her to win.
>>
She won't win though. She's basically the Yukino of Youjitsu.
>>
>>161628153
>implying yukino won't win
>>
File: 1501092780116.png (623KB, 788x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1501092780116.png
623KB, 788x1112px
>>161628121
Horikita wins the Sudobowl.

50%man will end up with Kushida.
>>
>>161628121
She-s not even in the lead
Kei is winning ATM
>>
>>161628178
She won't. Hachiman doesn't like her that way.
>>
>>161628478
Look I'm a Keifag and I can say that's not true at all. She's close to MC but that's it. Nothing romantic from him.

Ichinose is winning by damn landslide in the polls and no one is even close to her in that regard. She even has her own figurine coming out well before Horikita.
>>
>>161628226
>mfw Kushida wins the Sudou bowl
My man gonna smash the crazy pussy
>>
>>161628582
Iroha is going to win
>>
>>161628595
>Look I'm a Keifag
lol typical keifag
>>
>>161628653
>Keifag admitting there is nothing going on between her and MC.
>lol typical Keifag

I don't know if that's an insult or not.
>>
>>161628121
anon gets it. Horikita is so smug and socially inept only 50% man can save her.

her character has developed then
>>
>>161628226
Kushida deserves to be fucked HARD in every hole. She needs to pop out a half dozen 50% babies
>>
>>161628121
are there spoilers for who 50% man is? or is the LN so new it hasn't reached that point yet?
>>
>>161628121
Because she doesn't lust for MC's dick by default, but actually grows to know him better and starts to have feelings for him because of what they've been through together and because of his real personality. And she is still wary of him because of his sometimes malicious behavior.
>>
>>161629928
Goddamn the delusion.
>>
>>161629966
To be fair, if Kushida wouldn't have asked 50% to be the middleman between those two, there wouldn't be much of a relationship.
>>
>>161628121
It's called development. She's already becoming like Yukino from Yahari. You're being retarded and butthurt desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.