[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Aragagi, would you have saved her? Would things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sodachi.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sodachi.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
If you were Aragagi, would you have saved her? Would things have been different?
>>
I would have felt up those tits.
>>
She's like crab but not shit.
>>
>>161601967
>If you were Aragagi, would you have saved her?
If I was Araragi it wouldn't have connected in my mind that the house I was meeting her at was her house and not some Summer secret hide-out due to my parents not being shit and living a pretty well-off and comfortable lifestyle, apparantly.

>>161601998
She's literally Asuka from Evangelion.
>>
No, she's annoying and she has ugly hair
>>
>>161601967
I'm not smart enough or socially adept enough for all that so she would probably die of loneliness.
>>
no shes gross icky dumb
>>
>>161601967
ragi did save her
>>
>>161601967
With my dick in her ass.
>>
>>161602159
>She's literally Asuka from Evangelion.
Huh, I never thought of this but it fits
>>
>>161602290
No he didn't
>>
File: 1444497201505.png (2MB, 2242x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444497201505.png
2MB, 2242x1600px
>>161601967
If I were in his position, then yes. I wasn't raised in a environment as closed as Araragi, so I had an idea about poor people. The study room would be more tidy than it should for a simple abandoned house especially with the girl always there, while the entrance will probably have stuff that moved position a lot like those indicating more movement. And in the first place I wouldn't follow the rules anyway for a whole summer vacation and would probably check the other parts without her knowing.
>>
>>161601967
I'm not a retard and I can take a hint, so yes. Well, at least I wouldn't pretend that meeting with a girl in an abandoned building is ok. I would demand an explanation.
>>
File: 1446683750593.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446683750593.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>161602159
Asuka never got to the bro-level Sodachi reaches, except possibly the fake shikinami one that is much more dere. It helps that Araragi isn't as much of a faggot than Shinji though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.