[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Gohan didn't stop training then he would be on the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: gohan.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gohan.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
If Gohan didn't stop training then he would be on the same level as Goku/Vegeta if not stronger. The fact that he trained a little bit before the tournament of power and was almost able to match SSJB Goku will let you know that this is the case. And this is all without the help of god powers.
Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>>161554550
Him having the most talent was stated time and time again. But I don't think "I'm really talented, but I do nothing about it" is something to be proud of. Especially that Buu saga should be some kind of wake-up call for him (peace isn't given forever etc.). Him ditching the training after BoG and RoF is double dumb since the earth almost and actually got destroyed and he could do nothing about it.
>>
>>161554848

Not to mention, what the fuck kind of shit does he need to be a scientist for?
The group has to deal with threats like omni-potent beings who could delete entire realities and he could play a really important part to defend the universe, yet studying shit seems to be more important.
Hell, I would get if Gohan invented important and cool shit like the Brief's but until now his "studies" seem to have been nothing but a plot-device by Toriyama to keep him cucked and weak so he wouldn't steal Goku's spotlight.
>>
File: 5145914-maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5145914-maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>161554550
Power levels never make sense
>>
>>161557053
Do we even know what he studies?
>>
>>161557053
That's because of his upbringing.
Blame chichi for that.
>>
>>161557053
Muh advanced circuits made C17 stronger than SSB
>>
File: 1482530531398.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482530531398.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>161554550
If Krillin didn't stop training then he too would be on the same level as Goku/Vegeta if not stronger.

Proof:
>Krillin went from being a weak scrub with a power level of around 100 to stronger than Radditz (1.000) after training on Kami's lookout in preparation of Vegeta's and Nappa's arrival.
>Krillin by the End of Z is stronger than Final Form Saiyan Saga Frieza.
The impact of "training" in Dragonball is incredibly vague, as are the supposed upper limits. It's all nonsense that the fans try to bring any semblance of logic into post-facto because they want to defend their shitty show. At least until Toriyama shits all over their theories with a new development that contradicts established canon (raughs).
>>
>>161558363
>Krillin by the End of Z is stronger than Final Form Saiyan Saga Frieza.
[Citation needed]
>>
File: LargerVersionJumpbattlepower[1].jpg (707KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
LargerVersionJumpbattlepower[1].jpg
707KB, 1800x2400px
>>161558394
Nevermind, that was bullshit. I thought that official shonen jump has late Krillin in there as well, but it only shows Krillen after training at Kami's lookout.

Still, the fact that he isn't utterly torn to shreds in later fights does show he got significantly stronger (and while it's admittedly filler, in the anime he and some other jabroni's took on the Ginyu Force, meaning it's at least another tenfold increase in power level).
>>
>>161554550
Literally pussy tier next to freeza sama.
>>
Nope. Even during his shining moment that endeared him to South Americans all over the world, all the characters agreed that while he had the necessary power potential, he was just fucking awful at actually fighting.
>>
>>161558562
>Cell arc Goku (FPSSJ)
>3000000000
>Cell arc Gohan (FPSSJ)
>2500000000

Weird, in the manga Gohan was implied to be already stronger than Goku by the time they exited the RoSaT.
>>
>>161558562
>Still, the fact that he isn't utterly torn to shreds in later fights does show he got significantly stronger
He never gives anyone any trouble after Freeza fight. Generally measuring human power levels after Namek is impossible due to how outclassed they were. They could reach Freeza's first form or Reecome's power and no one would know.
>>
>>161554550
if rice had his latent power unlocked by the lord of lords then how in the fuck did he get even stronger
>>
>>161558854
Goku had his potential unlocked in Piccolo arc. And Gohan had his potential unlocked two times.
>>
>>161554550
>I could be a millionaire if I didn't sit around all day posting about anime

Gohan lacks the warrior instinct. Breeding with humans was a mistake.
>>
>>161558562
These power levels are fucking dumb.
>>
>>161554848
Even more dumb than him not training after bog and rof was him (or Goten and Trunks too) not receiving the SSG ritual. Who else would even need or want a massive power up unlocked by holding hands in a circle for less than 5 minutes, am I right?
>>
>>161554550
Ep 30 of Dbs, Bejita-sama closes the thread by stating that Gohan has the highest potential out of the three main Saiyans of the show.
It's just that he does not care anymore, his father and the prince are staying in their prime until they are about 80 years old, per Saiyan biology.
He thinks that he's allowed to not care about training that much, until a new threat appears
>>
>>161554550
>Hybrid saiyans naturally have higher potential than purebred saiyans
>tfw Dragon Ball Z promotes race-mixing

/Pol/ will hate this.
>>
>>161558084
He eventually publishes a paper called "The Science of Ki Control", which revolutionizes life/martial arts on Earth. That's all we know.
>>
>>161560954
And actually, the stronger the saiyan is when having a child with a human, the stronger is the child in question.
For example, according to Gohan, Goten is way more stronger than Gohan at that age.
According to this logic, Bulla should be the strongest child of the group but I guess Bulma never wanted to see her fighthing
>>
>>161554550
The point is that he wouldn't train as hard as them. Hybrids have greater potential but they lack the love of battle pure-bloods do so they will fall behind.
>>
>>161562646
But Goten and Trunks like fighting so your statement obviously isn't true.
>>
>>161562434
At least that helps make everyone fighting capable, but does that mean he is a biologist or physicist?
>>
>>161562470
I always forgot about bulla, but she's still a legit saiyan human hybrid.
Now i want to see her as a super saiyan
>>
>>161554848
>>161559145
>"I'm really talented, but I do nothing about it"
>I could be a millionaire if I didn't sit around all day posting about anime
Now I understand why he has so many fans. The average anon identifies with him.
>>
>>161558562
Everything past 2nd Form Freeza is mindless conjecture anyway with the stupid high numbers.
>>
>>161562470
Goten and Trunks being stronger at an early age is due to being surrounded by adult super saiyans to train with. Vegeta didn't want a weakling son, so he would constantly train trunks. Trunks would spar with Goten and possibly take him into the hyper gravity room. I doubt Vegeta or Bulma had any objections.
>>
>>161566881
I always assumed that even though Vegeta hated "Kakarot", he'd train Goten sometimes too so Trunks would have someone to fight with and prove superior to
>>
>>161566881
don't forget how Gohan "played" with Trunks too since isn't that how he knows the Kamehamehe and shit?
>>
>>161563585
Literally interdisciplinary.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.