[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why monkey D luffy call himself a pirate?He's clearly not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why monkey D luffy call himself a pirate?He's clearly not one, in fact he hates pirates.A pirate is:
>a person who sails in a ship and attacks other ships in order to steal from them

Luffy is clearly an explorer not a pirate.
>>
>>161551340
baka
Pirates do what they want because a pirate is free. If you sail the seven seas you are a pirate
>>
>>161551340
They literally just attacked one of the biggest known pirates in the world and stole her biggest treasure
>>
>>161551857
YAR HAR FIDDLE TEE DEE
>>
>>161551340
Pirates in the One Piece universe seem to be more of an ideological dispute between Pirates' desire for Freedom and the World Governments desire for Order.
Luffy is a character that wants to live outside the restrictions any man or system can place on him, often even directly clashing with the ideals of the government, thus leaning him towards the side of pirates.
>>
>>161551340
The only treasures he wants are new friends and the One Piss.
>>
He flies a pirate flag while sailing which makes him a criminal according to the World Government and their military, it's a simple concept so don't try to overthink it
>>
Piracy, historically, isn't as cut-and-dry as you think. Ever heard of privateers? They were given a letter of marque by their government and therefore had permission to commit piracy against boats from certain nations.
>>
>>161551857
I read Baka and it completely turned me off from reading the rest of your post. I recommend not using it anymore.
>>
>>161551340
Talk whatever shit but there was a lot more dedication when One Piece looked like that.
>>
>>161551857
I am a pirate?
>>
>>161551908
Ahem, they pirated it and didn't steal it since they got a identical copy of it and not the actual poneglyph.
>>
>>161551340
A pirate means having the freedom to do anything, that's partially why they're at sea where it's completely lawless.
>>
>>161551340
I don`t think you understand what pirates are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.